FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Body hair

Body hair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I have noticed nowadays male grooming is a big thing I normally trim to keep it all clean and tidy both upper body and lower

But what do people Recommend for down below wet shaved other week terrible Shaving rash for days ??

Cheers in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

If you want to shave then your skin does get used to it after a while but if you're doing it just because you think it's the "done thing" on here then don't and it isn't. Do what makes you most comfortable.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

wet shave day of meeting works

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you are referring to pubes, I use small scissors mainly. Totally shaved pubes look weird on a bloke, like a plucked chicken. For dick and balls I use a normal razor in shower and upper arms. Rest of me I don't usually shave.

By *utton SimonMan  over a year ago

Sutton

For myself, I use clippers on no1 for above , whilst shaven below, neater is sweeter.

By *urved HunnyWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Love my guys genitals shaved, but at least trimmed right down. Looks great

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do what makes you comfortable, you will never please everyone.

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi,

I have noticed nowadays male grooming is a big thing I normally trim to keep it all clean and tidy both upper body and lower

But what do people Recommend for down below wet shaved other week terrible Shaving rash for days ??

Cheers in advance "

Trimmed is fine a gut totally shaved just looks like a child and that is not a good luck.

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

If you wanna be shaved down below then just be persistant, as other have said your body gets use to it.

I just shave down below in the shower using shower gel every few days and it does look and feel nice tbh.

I prefer a little hair, nicely trimmed is better than clean shaven or shaggy!

I hate getting subtle rash on my lips, so if you are going clean shaven, please consider doing it shortly before meeting.

Hair but well trimmed is the manly option bald men are just not right.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

I use hair removal cream and have no issues with it. Nair works very well without any real discomfort.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"Hi,

Cheers in advance "

If u prefer it totally smooth and not trimmed try clippering it down really short to a few mm's like stubble. Then soak in bath to get the hair follicle really wet. Use hair conditioner as it really is designed to coat n thicken the hair shaft. This will plump it up and make shaving easier. Use a fresh razor and use short strokes cleaning it regularly. Try to go in the direction of the hair growth and let the razor glide over the surface of the skin. Reapply conditioner if u need to go over an area again.

If yr new to shaving this area it might take the skin awhile to settle down. Aftercare is actually really important and the more u look after the less chance of developing the rashes. Firstly try and use something medicated to wash the area especially if u develop a shaving rash or just general redness/spots. The hair follicles can sometimes get infected so a medicated wash will help. The next stage is ensuring the skin is kept supple through using a moisturiser. So always moisturise it after showering even if the area isnt red. This will also help the redness as sometimes if yr a bit over enthusiastic with the razor it does cause damage to the skin causing it to become dry.

It may take awhile for yr skin just to adjust and for you to develop and get to know how much yr skin can actually take. Just bare with it.

Other alternatives using a cream or waxing. All have diff pros/cons but to begin with it's just all trial and error.

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I gave been smooth for years all over and prefer it that way. I have fortunately never had any issue with shaving rash. As I think others have alluded to your body gets kinda used to it if you regularly do it.

For my legs and ‘bits’ I find a Gillette Venus the best. It is a little expensive, but worth it. I always moisturise too which does help xxx

Rachel xxx

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I shave it all off totally smooth feels better

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Love shaven down below as choking on a pube isn't a turn on!

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Waxing if you have to guys

But yourself a cheap lady shaver from Asda for £6, believe it or not they are great!

As long as the shaft and balls are hair free, you can get away with the rest being trimmed back, you don’t have to butcher yourself for looking good!

Hydrocortisone cream is the best thing for shaving rash and infected hair follicles, it clears in a couple days.

Like others have said, keep moisturised and soft, it’s worth showing your family jewels that extra love! Haha

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

"Love shaven down below as choking on a pube isn't a turn on! "

I often (ok, these days on the odd occasion) lick women with pubes and have never found that a hazard. Sometimes get one on my tongue but that’s not a major issue for me.

Get a body hair clipper. The Phillips body hair trimmer doesn't nuck the skin at all and doesn't cause a rash as it not that close

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

My personal preference is for a body to have hair where hair naturally grows, with perhaps a trim if it’s unruly in places.

V x

» Add a new message to this topic