FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I TALK TO THE PHOTO THATS UP

I TALK TO THE PHOTO THATS UP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nytimeade OP   Man  over a year ago

Skegness

LOL, Well it's been pointed out to me today that i was actually chatting and replying to someonr different to the photo that was showing on the profile , lol, infact the other half of a couple , now this might be FUN ,,,,but i aint got time to guess who yopu are ...so be nice if You COME OR REPLY TO ME ,MAKE SURE IT's YOU IN THE PROFILE PHOTO ....if i come to you ,well i will just have to take a chance wont i..

RESPECT PEEPS

CHEERS

Ade xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

suppose ur right, who's to know.

wife of paddy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skegness

"suppose ur right, who's to know.

wife of paddy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

LOL ...

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"but i aint got time to guess who yopu are ...

Ade xx"

What about time to ask?

Skegness

"but i aint got time to guess who yopu are ...

Ade xx

What about time to ask? "

Now this is getting a bit naughty , i usually wait to be asked , cos i'm a gentleman

I'm confused (easily done I know!!) Was the profile pic showing just one half of a couple but you were talking to the other half?

"LOL, Well it's been pointed out to me today that i was actually chatting and replying to someonr different to the photo that was showing on the profile , lol, infact the other half of a couple , now this might be FUN ,,,,but i aint got time to guess who yopu are ...so be nice if You COME OR REPLY TO ME ,MAKE SURE IT's YOU IN THE PROFILE PHOTO ....if i come to you ,well i will just have to take a chance wont i..

RESPECT PEEPS

CHEERS

Ade xx"

Sorry...so let me get this right...when you're talkign to a couple, you wnat them to change their picture to the corresponding gender just so you don't get confused?

There isn't anything you could say to me that you couldn't say to my partner in our messages if you are being polite and respectful...

Skegness

"LOL, Well it's been pointed out to me today that i was actually chatting and replying to someonr different to the photo that was showing on the profile , lol, infact the other half of a couple , now this might be FUN ,,,,but i aint got time to guess who yopu are ...so be nice if You COME OR REPLY TO ME ,MAKE SURE IT's YOU IN THE PROFILE PHOTO ....if i come to you ,well i will just have to take a chance wont i..

RESPECT PEEPS

CHEERS

Ade xx

Sorry...so let me get this right...when you're talkign to a couple, you wnat them to change their picture to the corresponding gender just so you don't get confused?

There isn't anything you could say to me that you couldn't say to my partner in our messages if you are being polite and respectful... "

Hiya , some men think it's funny to pretend to be their wifes or partners , it really dont bother me , but as i say if it's a womens pic up and they come talking to me , i'd just like them to introduce what gender they are first , (as for xchanging their pics .it takes 2 seconds so No excuse ..end of

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

RESPECT PEEPS

CHEERS

Ade xx

There isn't anything you could say to me that you couldn't say to my partner in our messages if you are being polite and respectful...

Hiya , some men think it's funny to pretend to be their wifes or partners , it really dont bother me , but as i say if it's a womens pic up and they come talking to me , i'd just like them to introduce what gender they are first , (as for xchanging their pics .it takes 2 seconds so No excuse ..end of

"

Mmmmm seems more likely in our experience that males just message as if there is only a woman and not a couple ie hi sexy. If that is the case then more fool them for not messaging us as a couple.

Why should we swap our photos around when all you have to do is say hi who am I speaking to?

Lisa

"

"

I understand that and I know it takes only a few seconds...my question was mainly...why should we? If you approach us in a message-there shouldn't be anything within it that couldn't or shouldn't be read by both of us...

nottingham

[Removed by poster at 22/03/12 11:28:15]

nottingham

"

I understand that and I know it takes only a few seconds...my question was mainly...why should we? If you approach us in a message-there shouldn't be anything within it that couldn't or shouldn't be read by both of us..."

+ 1

Skegness

"[Removed by poster at 22/03/12 11:28:15]"

LOL, i said if they approach me ...

and in the repeating mode (cos ya got a nice ass ) if i approach them , then i will have to take a chance , thats a given , i'm not trying to be negative here ,no offence intended , but the few who have tried to Con me on here will hopefully read this and be aware that i'm on to them , they know who they are , and will i fear be to scared to comment on here ..

Thats me done ranting , i'm here for FUN

REspect

Cheers xxx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

even if i am talking to a couple of they approach me.... i always assume that I am talking to both of them....

but the same thing applies... i wouldn't say anything I wouldn't assume that both of them would be able to see....

Sometimes people are talking to me boobs mate !!

your boob looks like it fires a lazer out, it be rude not to stare!

"Sometimes people are talking to me boobs mate !!"

Well, in fairness, they're quite a large target. Plus one of them appears to be a Death Star, and you need to keep your eye on them.

Do you talk different to the woman than to the man in a couple?

Skegness

"Do you talk different to the woman than to the man in a couple?"

Only when they are after my cock

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

[Removed by poster at 22/03/12 20:49:47]

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

How daft lol Replying to lots of messages so just not practical. However we do normally say who it is at the end of the message....

Anyway, I never delete messages so that my partner can read them if he has the time and inclination..

(just so that you know who )

Skegness

"How daft lol Replying to lots of messages so just not practical. However we do normally say who it is at the end of the message....

Anyway, I never delete messages so that my partner can read them if he has the time and inclination..

(just so that you know who )"

LOL, i already checked out your profile , and Sadly 'Sigh' i'm out of your age range .. but , it aint really the real couples i'm pissed off with , lots of blokes on here pretending to be couples , ,but hey , thats what we and i'm sure you women more than me ,have to put up with on these sites , never mind , i think now i've put this up , they might just think twice before trying it on ,eh , thanks for posting , your comments much appreciated , p.s. great photo's ,lol

Ade x

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"How daft lol Replying to lots of messages so just not practical. However we do normally say who it is at the end of the message....

LOL, i already checked out your profile , and Sadly 'Sigh' i'm out of your age range .. but , it aint really the real couples i'm pissed off with , lots of blokes on here pretending to be couples , ,but hey , thats what we and i'm sure you women more than me ,have to put up with on these sites , never mind , i think now i've put this up , they might just think twice before trying it on ,eh , thanks for posting , your comments much appreciated , p.s. great photo's ,lol

Ade x "

Thank you

I do know what you mean. Always tell male half of couple profiles we arent interested. When we were mailing single fems the majority seemed to be guys. Sadoes.

Skegness

Ade x

Thank you

I do know what you mean. Always tell male half of couple profiles we arent interested. When we were mailing single fems the majority seemed to be guys. Sadoes. "

Lol, well i've took my ass and cock picks off now , i get more blokes and TV's ,than women ,looking lol, never mind , i dont mind sharing in a 3 some or forsome , but i wont go so far as having a cock in my ass ,ha ha , a strap and vib as been allowed entry at certain times tho ...he he

Alot of couples like to use the fem for speaking because it s out alot of the chancers that say.. wanna meet on your own? dont tell your partner but.. etc...

We have my photo as our profile pic but we have both of us on our profile.. nothing wrong with it.. just because you make the assumption doesn't mean they are in the wrong just means you need to stop assuming.. it just makes an ass out of u ( oh yeah i went there lol)

if your talking to a couple your talking to a couple.. shouldnt matter if its te m or f you should be saying the same things to them as a couple either way.. obviously if you say you are goreous without defining fem and male then u can feel a bit silly if the guy is answering lol but again.. your assumption..

Skegness

READ MY LIPS ..I TALK TO THE PHOTO ...

"READ MY LIPS ..I TALK TO THE PHOTO ... "

I cant read your lips i can only read what your typing because i cannot see your lips...

if you get annoyed with talking to couples when they have a pic of them fem up and the m is typing.. then stop messaging couples because lots do it...

its wrong of you to make an assumption and i don't see what the problem is if your not saying anything you wouldn't want the male half to see anyway?

Skegness

"READ MY LIPS ..I TALK TO THE PHOTO ...

I cant read your lips i can only read what your typing because i cannot see your lips...

if you get annoyed with talking to couples when they have a pic of them fem up and the m is typing.. then stop messaging couples because lots do it...

its wrong of you to make an assumption and i don't see what the problem is if your not saying anything you wouldn't want the male half to see anyway?"

I have no idea who you are ,bye ..

Hmmm not relevant as we have not contacted OP, but have to say can't read your lips photo is too blured see anyway

If we wanted to talk as individuals not as a couple we would have two single profiles

We both read most messages sent to us, and we often confer before answering. so sometimes it takes a few days.

ok well i always have the problem in chat of getting called oreo i am the female on cam and it clear states on our profile whose who and as i am white and he is brown we also have that as a advantage over most. but according to one guy the reason they get confused is my name should be second would oreo has his single profile so we can both be in chat as silly chat u cannot both be on same profile but i still get called oreo all the time. because i have to say mainly guys can't be arsed to write whole name xxx

is it just me who doesn't know what the OP is actually on about lol. He seems a bit confused.

"is it just me who doesn't know what the OP is actually on about lol. He seems a bit confused."

I think it is the OP who is a bit confused... from the responses i got

Skegness

LAST TIME i'll say this ,I TALK TO THE PHOTO THATS UP , if you dont like that well thats tuff , i will assume if you are a photo of a women that you are a women , i dont care if you are a couple opr not , what ever you say will not change my decision , i have not put this up for discussion i have put the original ,I TALK TO THE PHOTO , to explain ,so SEEING AS YOU GUYS HIDING BEHIND PHOTO's OF WOMEN ARE STILL playing , i hope this for the last time will shut you up ..THANKS FOR READING ,

RESPECT

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Strange......

calm down! your post has lots of anger and attitude,block and move on mate.

"ok well i always have the problem in chat of getting called oreo i am the female on cam and it clear states on our profile whose who and as i am white and he is brown we also have that as a advantage over most. but according to one guy the reason they get confused is my name should be second would oreo has his single profile so we can both be in chat as silly chat u cannot both be on same profile but i still get called oreo all the time. because i have to say mainly guys can't be arsed to write whole name xxx"

.... or read the words on the profile lol xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"LAST TIME i'll say this ,I TALK TO THE PHOTO THATS UP , if you dont like that well thats tuff , i will assume if you are a photo of a women that you are a women , i dont care if you are a couple opr not , what ever you say will not change my decision , i have not put this up for discussion i have put the original ,I TALK TO THE PHOTO , to explain ,so SEEING AS YOU GUYS HIDING BEHIND PHOTO's OF WOMEN ARE STILL playing , i hope this for the last time will shut you up ..THANKS FOR READING ,

RESPECT "

You end your post with the word " respect" after that post?

Think this has run it's course now.