FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I’m looking for advice for my profile as I’m a bit bad with these things

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugh JamptonMan  over a year ago

Witham

Take off the "I'm a virgin bit", you can always tell someone that once you get chatting. And asking for skmeone to take your virginity on your status kind of says you're desperate. No woman wants a desperate guy!

If it's a single woman you are after then spell woman right, not women!

Add a face pic, what job do you do aged 20 that you can't show a face pic??!

Id you lack confidence that's OK, but try not to show too much inexperience on your profile. Most women want a confident lover to meet, they may also be quite nervous. Am sure you will be fine

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

By *erby sexiesCouple  over a year ago

swing city

We have a couple sat here with us and our profiles are saying that we blocked eachother but checking both blocked lists neither of us are on there. Anyone had this problem before who can help. Thanks x

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"We have a couple sat here with us and our profiles are saying that we blocked eachother but checking both blocked lists neither of us are on there. Anyone had this problem before who can help. Thanks x"

You ideally need to make your own thread about this. This is someone else's thread about their profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your status doesn't make sense and your pics are not very flattering.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Take off the "I'm a virgin bit", you can always tell someone that once you get chatting. And asking for skmeone to take your virginity on your status kind of says you're desperate. No woman wants a desperate guy!

If it's a single woman you are after then spell woman right, not women!

Add a face pic, what job do you do aged 20 that you can't show a face pic??!

Id you lack confidence that's OK, but try not to show too much inexperience on your profile. Most women want a confident lover to meet, they may also be quite nervous. Am sure you will be fine "

There's lacking confidence not having much experience and been an actual virgin with zero experience which is different again.

To be honest I'd keep the virgin bit in if it's the truth as it informs people accurately of your experience level. Also I reckon quite a few people including some swingers I know who are into sleeping with a virgin guy, been his first, teaching someone from the beginning etc.

KJ

» Add a new message to this topic