FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > My profile

My profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you guys and gals take a look at my profile, be as brutal as you like.. I don’t understand why I don’t get many (if any) responses. I can appreciate the ratio of men to women is massive on hear so you women have a lot more choice but just after some advise, tia x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichaelsmyMan  over a year ago

douglas

don't be so desperate as to be posting this thread onto the forum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ditch the baseball cap pic, You look like you have got out of juvvey..

also dick pics are for private show. Hide those. There are enough dicks here....

Expand the text. Show your personality.

You are young. You will struggle. So locate socials and clubs. Build a network of swinging friends.

A lot of women on here are older than your age range and a few may not go for your age group either, so don’t take it to heart. Otherwise the ladies have said already what I would have said about the pictures. Good luck lad

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Your profile text is full of useless information, I have tattoos, no shit Sherlock, I saw them on your pictures. Women can also see your body they’ll decide if it’s athletic or not. Cock pictures can be very contentious on here, that’s up to you if you think it’ll get you a meet.

18-28 age range, these ladies will be inundated with messages from guys and couples. Good luck if you think they’ll message you, when it appears you want them to do all of the work.

The cleanliness and manners line, can be read wrongly as if you see the women on here as dirty and rude.

It’s your profile and it certainly gives out an impression of you, I won’t suggest what you should write but certainly ditch the cap

Nothing stands out. It’s the same as thousands of others profiles on here. People are here before they want something out of the ordinary. Why have bland if you can have something exciting.

» Add a new message to this topic