FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seem to be getting nowhere fast on here, so any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Seem to be getting nowhere fast on here, so any advice?"

I will be very honest with you. Your profile pictures are just of your cock. Most ladies prefer pictures which leave a little to the imagination....like shirts open or wearing jeans, with the zip part down.

I think you explain your situation clearly in the profile. That's a sensible brave thing to do.

The problem is that there are probably 100 single guys on here, for every one lady. So if a lady could choose to meet someone from the people who contact her....would she meet someone who has a great fun personality and verifications that say he is a good lover, or a nervous gentleman with limited experience.?

I think this is not going to be very difficult for you. I would suggest you try some new photos and then look in the meets section and contacted any couples or ladies local to you that are looking for a social meet.

Then hope you can meet someone in a cafe, to just meet and chat. You can then get a verification or two. This might mean that others would be more likely to meet you.

I think you need to take it stage by stage and not expect too much. It is very difficult for all single guys on here.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, what you outline is very useful coherent advice and I shall act on it! Thank you.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi, what you outline is very useful coherent advice and I shall act on it! Thank you. "

Pleased that I didn't offend you. Wonder if anyone else has any thoughts......

» Add a new message to this topic