FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clubs, first time, larger fella

Clubs, first time, larger fella

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Always wanted to go to a club and one my good pals goes regularly as a single,

But he looks good so always enjoys himself, how do lager gents get on??

And advise or experiences??

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a big lad myself and I am going to club shhh on the 19th as it's purely a social night. You can chat to people with confidence as there is no play just like minded people having a drink. You will get a tour of the rooms to get a better idea of what to expect. I have been told on here that no one will bat an eyelid as there are people of all shapes and sizes on the regular nights. If you brave it come and say hello.

Cheers, you nervous or is it that nervous excited??? In last few years changed a lot and I used to have confidence off the scale, I only know where club f is ,

"Cheers, you nervous or is it that nervous excited??? In last few years changed a lot and I used to have confidence off the scale, I only know where club f is , "

Bit nervous but club shhh is near st James's park so easy to get to.

Tried to pm you Geordie but guess you got what I get loads gay lads lol.

"Tried to pm you Geordie but guess you got what I get loads gay lads lol."

Like I say the social sounds perfect to get an idea of what it's like. Might see you there.

Possibly you never know, drop me a message as couple daft questions, and definitely let me know how it goes

"Possibly you never know, drop me a message as couple daft questions, and definitely let me know how it goes "

Can't Message you as your settings are same as mine

"Possibly you never know, drop me a message as couple daft questions, and definitely let me know how it goes

Can't Message you as your settings are same as mine"

Changed settings

"Possibly you never know, drop me a message as couple daft questions, and definitely let me know how it goes

Changed settings "

Messaged you

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Hi,

Thanks in advance "

I go to a club fairly regularly, and can't say my size has ever been a problem. You get all kinds of people at clubs, all ages, shapes, and sizes, and looking for all sorts of experiences.

There will be people who are after particular physical types, and you might not fit their requirements. But there are also plenty who don't mind larger guys, or even prefer them. It's more about being a person that people are happy to be with.

Be friendly, treat everyone with respect, go with no expectations, and enjoy it.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Changed settings

Messaged you"

How lovely to see two guys helping each other out, such a refreshing change. Have a great night guys. X

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Changed settings

Messaged you

How lovely to see two guys helping each other out, such a refreshing change. Have a great night guys. X "

Seconded its a big change from some guys who try and neg others out. Good luck guys hope it all goes well for you.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Changed settings

Messaged you

How lovely to see two guys helping each other out, such a refreshing change. Have a great night guys. X

Seconded its a big change from some guys who try and neg others out. Good luck guys hope it all goes well for you. "

I definitely be approaching them both if I was going to that club after seeing this thread.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

It's never been a problem for me, and when I started I was considerably larger than I am now. Club going is as much social as it is sex, and how much fun you have is at least partly down to your own attitude. Try to be friendly without being creepy, confident without being cocky, engage people in conversation.

After reading all the lovely comments I will definitely attend the social and if I feel comfortable I really want to go to the BBW night the following week. Who doesn't love a curvy voluptuous lady

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"After reading all the lovely comments I will definitely attend the social and if I feel comfortable I really want to go to the BBW night the following week. Who doesn't love a curvy voluptuous lady "

I love at least two lol

Hope you have a great time.

"After reading all the lovely comments I will definitely attend the social and if I feel comfortable I really want to go to the BBW night the following week. Who doesn't love a curvy voluptuous lady

I love at least two lol

Hope you have a great time. "

By *iguyandbbwCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Hi,

Thanks in advance "

I'm on the chunky side muka, yes I go to clubs with my bbw Rosie but u see all sorts of body shapes, Rosie always thought it was stick thin women and she was pleasently surprised to see its what I call normall looking people lol

"Hi,

Thanks in advance

I'm on the chunky side muka, yes I go to clubs with my bbw Rosie but u see all sorts of body shapes, Rosie always thought it was stick thin women and she was pleasently surprised to see its what I call normall looking people lol"

If that's Rosie's bum in the profile pic it's fabulous

By *iguyandbbwCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Hi,

Thanks in advance

I'm on the chunky side muka, yes I go to clubs with my bbw Rosie but u see all sorts of body shapes, Rosie always thought it was stick thin women and she was pleasently surprised to see its what I call normall looking people lol

If that's Rosie's bum in the profile pic it's fabulous "

it is a fantastic ass ty for the compliment

lets not tarnish slim women as stick thin ... i refuse to go to clubs that are not mixed with all types of people as its a much better atmosphere and alot more fun

"lets not tarnish slim women as stick thin ... i refuse to go to clubs that are not mixed with all types of people as its a much better atmosphere and alot more fun "

Wasn't my intention to insult the slimmer ladies. I like ladies of all sizes but do have a preference for a curvy lady.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

If you actually read some of the women's profiles, a common 'like' is a 'rugby player' physique. I see this all the time, on dating apps as well. I imagine that look as broad shoulders and strong, but not ripped with the six pack gym body.

So get a long to a club, especially after the rugby was playing that afternoon lads

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I agree, it's good to see friendly advice, it's not a competition. I have to say, having many extra pounds and quite a way from being God's gift to women, I have found most clubs very welcoming and non judgemental. I've been lucky enough to have shared some very horny times with all manner of sexy people. It is nerve-wracking going alone as a single guy. But behave with respect and a smile and you should have a great night!

Cheers everyone for comments superb support xxx

I’m definitely into larger men - but not people who go to clubs.

I’m not interested in that aspect of swinging.

Enjoy the club guys - whilst there a plenty people who like a big blokes (and smaller ones too) - a nice personality is far more important to me.

"I’m definitely into larger men - but not people who go to clubs.

I’m not interested in that aspect of swinging.

Enjoy the club guys - whilst there a plenty people who like a big blokes (and smaller ones too) - a nice personality is far more important to me."

personality goes a long way.

» Add a new message to this topic