FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > MFM question

MFM question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elin44 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bromley

Im very keen to have 2 guys at once, but just stick to sucking one whilst the other guy fucks me and then swap over.

Im not into anal or DP at this time, do you think that this will be a problem or dealbreaker?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reeman76Man  over a year ago

oldbury

Works for me lol x

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

No problem at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im very keen to have 2 guys at once, but just stick to sucking one whilst the other guy fucks me and then swap over.

Im not into anal or DP at this time, do you think that this will be a problem or dealbreaker?"

Nope - just set out your guidelines before a meet & everyone should respect your wishes!

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Imagine you’ll not struggle for volunteers to be honest!!

By *azswingerCouple  over a year ago

worthing

It should never be a problem, im always in control and they only do what i like, all about respecting each other then everyones happy!i love it..

"Im very keen to have 2 guys at once, but just stick to sucking one whilst the other guy fucks me and then swap over.

Im not into anal or DP at this time, do you think that this will be a problem or dealbreaker?"

No of course it would be not a problem I have done quite a few mmf meets and it’s great to spit roast the lady then swap around also I think you will enjoy the attention of two guys as they kiss you and touch you and slowly strip you and you will have all the fun of having two lovely cocks

By *elliNevvaMan  over a year ago

London

Op -did that post manage to break your inbox yet?

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

No problem at all, as long as you state your boundaries and pick guys that are respectful of them. Arrange a social first to get a feel for them.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No problem in my experience

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

No problemo

By *teve48ukMan  over a year ago

waltham cross

More than happy to help!!

Not a problem at all just set your boundaries and say what you want, has always wrked for us

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Nope, this is the way I do MFM, never had any complaints

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I don't think it would be a problem, you must know what fab guys are like!

You never know, if the situation arises, you might feel so turned on you'll want them both to fuck you!

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

It might be worth while meeting with two prospective guys on their own, make sure that your comfortable and able to trust them. Its bad enough to be in a situation where one guy your with doesn't listen, but to be in a situation wheres there is two I imagine is a different kettle of fish.

Depends on how bi they are. I would happily be involved in that but some would be against it. Yeah as people have stated above make it clear from the beginning that's the plan and it should be good

I would say "Queue this side for most guys on here" I don't think you'll have any issues with offers . Hardest part will be choosing the lucky two

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

"No problem at all, as long as you state your boundaries and pick guys that are respectful of them. Arrange a social first to get a feel for them. "

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Not at all, that's how most of her MFMs have been. Enjoy!

Just guide me to the back of the queue...

Not on here. I think you may want to focus on getting one guy you trust, so he can keep an eye on the other guy for you. Little team to help each other with fantasies? As it can be quite a vulnerable position to put yourself in.

No problem. I loved it

"No problem. I loved it "

I mean..we all loved it

By *urplequeenWoman  over a year ago

Fife

"Not on here. I think you may want to focus on getting one guy you trust, so he can keep an eye on the other guy for you. Little team to help each other with fantasies? As it can be quite a vulnerable position to put yourself in. "

This... Thats been exactly my plan for when im ready for the MFM. Have always said I will have to have full trust in one of the guys before I could even consider it

Not at all, so much fun to be had in a mfm without it.

Have lots of fun. Xx

"Not on here. I think you may want to focus on getting one guy you trust, so he can keep an eye on the other guy for you. Little team to help each other with fantasies? As it can be quite a vulnerable position to put yourself in. "

This. Its a great scenario but you need to ensure your safety.

Follow your heart op x

Nice one..

By *asmartsCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Not a problem at all your in charge!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Im not a big Anal fan or DP either so I'm fine with the spit roast position, or the reverse cowgirl and a guy in front.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Im not into anal or DP at this time, do you think that this will be a problem or dealbreaker?

Im not a big Anal fan or DP either so I'm fine with the spit roast position, or the reverse cowgirl and a guy in front."

I actually enjoy the reverse cowgirl position better, it's harder to keep the cock in your mouth though with the bouncing

"It should never be a problem, im always in control and they only do what i like, all about respecting each other then everyones happy!i love it.."
this

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You’ll get the guys queuing up......

Im joining the queue

By *inn_the_humanMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's something I've done a few times now with my other half, and I'd say about half the time the scenario was as you've described.

I think other posters have hit the nail on the head-lots of communication with all parties beforehand and be frank about what you're after. If that's not what the guys are after then they'll tell you, but to be honest I can't see it being an issue. I think most guys appreciate that anal and dp aren't exactly "everyday" exploits.

By *elin44 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bromley

Good advice

Thanks.

I need to start communicating better.

Strangly, although I am on fab I am rubbish at being assertive.

My friend and I have shared his missus on quite a few occasions and anal/DP was never involved. She just enjoyed us in her mouth and pussy at different times until we both finished inside her.

It think you should definitely have a list of do’s and don’t’s and let them know. Also, some guys might not even want to DP anyway unless they really don’t mind.

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

"Good advice

Thanks.

I need to start communicating better.

Strangly, although I am on fab I am rubbish at being assertive."

Unfortunately being on Fab doesn’t make you assertive. But it can be helpful in working out what you want, and many people (but not all) get negotiating and boundaries

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

Exactly what I am into.... Works for me every time ??

By *elvetonMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Not at all!!

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Op -did that post manage to break your inbox yet?"

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I'm sure 1000s will jump at the chance.

As with any sexual encounter consent is always a must. So if they want more just say no thanks and move on to the next one.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

It’s a question of limits. If that’s what your limits are, then you let the guys know and then they know what to expect. Anyone who gets annoyed or wants to change the terms mid way through is a dick!

Its not a problem or a deal breaker in our opinion

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I've had loads of 3sums and only ever had DP once.

By *iss KissWoman  over a year ago

near Coventry

Never been a problem for me

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

It wouldn't be a problem at all OP

I've participated in several MMF where there has just been spitroast and swapping ends so the lady is kept at the center of attention and all have equal fun.

Definitely agree with this

I’ve enjoyed MFM and have never asked for, or been invited to partake in anal, or DP. Neither are a pre-condition, necessary, or expected for a successful, or enjoyable MFM.

No problem I've had some great mfm meets where it's all about the last. Good boundaries little alcohol and respect works fine. Mr

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

As long as you set the ground rules like you have you should have no problem at all.

Take your time and decision, don't let anyone pressure you into it but it's definitely not a deal breaker xx

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"No problem at all, as long as you state your boundaries and pick guys that are respectful of them. Arrange a social first to get a feel for them. "
Exactly this.

By *utton SimonMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Why not invite guys that you have been with back, you know what they are like , they know you, message them, and invite them

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Why not invite guys that you have been with back, you know what they are like , they know you, message them, and invite them "

The best advice on here as you are far more likely to have fun and you should be able to trust them.

» Add a new message to this topic