FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Do women like pleasers?

Do women like pleasers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey. I have been here for quite a while. Most of the women here are looking for well endowed and hung men. I have a decent sized cock myself. But I am more of a pleaser. I love licking and rimming women lot more than fucking. In fact, I have feet fetish and love to suck on the women's feet. I have sucked feet of women while they are being fucked by couple or other men. I am just a pleaser I guess. Even if I get into a relationship, I imagine myself to be a cuckold.

All women are different. But I am yet to come across a single profile where the lady is looking for a pleaser. Is there anyone like that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I suppose it depends on what you mean. It doesn't sound like my thing, but that doesn't mean there aren't people into it.

"I suppose it depends on what you mean. It doesn't sound like my thing, but that doesn't mean there aren't people into it. "

I understand that it is a peculiar taste. But didn't expect the place to be totally devoid of women interested in it.

Manchester (she/her)

I have no idea how common it is, just, it's not for me. Maybe they word it differently to you.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"I suppose it depends on what you mean. It doesn't sound like my thing, but that doesn't mean there aren't people into it.

I understand that it is a peculiar taste. But didn't expect the place to be totally devoid of women interested in it."

Such sweeping statements show your lack of knowledge.

Manchester (she/her)

"I suppose it depends on what you mean. It doesn't sound like my thing, but that doesn't mean there aren't people into it.

I understand that it is a peculiar taste. But didn't expect the place to be totally devoid of women interested in it.

"

Yes, unfortunately I think this is true.

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I thought this thread was going to be about boots. We like Pleaser boots.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Footfetishists is more of a male fetish, there are a few female podophiliacs tho just few and far between.

Your toe sucking isn't much of a pleasing thing it's your pleasure you're gaining from it.

Feet are one of the most common body part fetish besides the obvious breasts and genitalia which are considered more of the norm than fetish but bodypart arousal nonetheless.

If you're looking for fetishists there are other places to look.

Also clubs like xtasia/flirts/purgatory. They have membership to the fet scene and recently did foot fetish event Saturday.

I've never been into purgatory I don't have membership yet so cannot give you a review of it but I'm sure these events are the best place to seek what you are looking for.

Townhouse has a fetish scene also so check the club reviews and clubs event calendars

Manchester (she/her)

In terms of "pleasing" in general, most or all women like pleasure from sex, that's kind of the point of it? But I think pretty much everyone claims to give it, too...

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If someone sends me a message saying they just want to please me I assume there will be a catch and they will actually want something in return.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I derive huge pleasure from a woman responding and reacting to me such that I know she is enjoying all I am doing to arouse and excite her

Manchester (she/her)

"If someone sends me a message saying they just want to please me I assume there will be a catch and they will actually want something in return. "

I tend to assume that they're lying, boring, or both.

Don’t get me wrong I love giving and receiving and having fun with it teasing taking discovering each other

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There are people here looking for all sorts OP - the key is finding those that match with you and what you are looking for.

I also don't think "most" are looking for well endowed or hung men either - in fact I'd go as far as to say those that are are in a minority.

What "most" are looking for is someone that make a connection with on some level or other and that match what they're looking for themselves.

"Hey. I have been here for quite a while. Most of the women here are looking for well endowed and hung men. I have a decent sized cock myself. But I am more of a pleaser. I love licking and rimming women lot more than fucking. In fact, I have feet fetish and love to suck on the women's feet. I have sucked feet of women while they are being fucked by couple or other men. I am just a pleaser I guess. Even if I get into a relationship, I imagine myself to be a cuckold.

All women are different. But I am yet to come across a single profile where the lady is looking for a pleaser. Is there anyone like that? "

In my experience ladies love pleasers, but in the form of hung, confident, physical men, not oddball toe suckers

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

"If someone sends me a message saying they just want to please me I assume there will be a catch and they will actually want something in return. "

That’s quite sad, .

Sometimes it’s as nice to give pleasure as it is to receive.

Maybe look on the cuckolding or foot fetish threads or people search those interests

I like mutual pleasure tbh would find someone just getting pleased rather boring

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I love the pleaser heels range

"There are people here looking for all sorts OP - the key is finding those that match with you and what you are looking for.

I also don't think "most" are looking for well endowed or hung men either - in fact I'd go as far as to say those that are are in a minority.

What "most" are looking for is someone that make a connection with on some level or other and that match what they're looking for themselves."

Yup! What he said..

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

I’m very much into kink but that is always linked to sex, teasing and having control giving control and experimenting with new things is very pleasing and exciting but simply having oral or fingers and toys is never going to be truly enough for me it feels like something is missing and I’ve only had 50 percent of the enjoyment. But I have tried that sort of relationship in the past and it failed miserably I just wasn’t satisfied.

For me nothing is so intimate as actual sex it’s really what we are designed to do best plus you can link sex to kink so a double winner, I’d never start any type of serious relationship or take things further with a guy that didn’t feel the same way now

Why don’t you like penetrative sex ?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are women including myself who enjoy the kind of situation that you are looking for. If I was you I would work hard to make sure that your profile and pictures would be suited to attract the kind of woman that you are looking for.

By *nlyoneruleMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

It's got to be mutual pleasure all the way. Can't believe its just a one way thing for men in particular. If it's too good to be true... It probably is

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"It's got to be mutual pleasure all the way. Can't believe its just a one way thing for men in particular. If it's too good to be true... It probably is "

To the point and true it has to be mutual.

King's lynn

"It's got to be mutual pleasure all the way. Can't believe its just a one way thing for men in particular. If it's too good to be true... It probably is "

Your not getting it though are you?

The OP gets his pleasure, by giving pleasure!

In the same way a sub gets pleasure from being hogtied or spanked or whatever kink they have they take and give.

The OP has a particular thing he likes..... in here I would have thought people would be a lot more liberal and understanding to be honest!!!!

I think yes of course women like pleasers.. However your way of pleasing isn't every woman's idea of getting pleased.

"If someone sends me a message saying they just want to please me I assume there will be a catch and they will actually want something in return.

I tend to assume that they're lying, boring, or both. "

Not all men want something in return and not all are liars.

For some their pleasure is in giving pleasure.

I would happily orally please a lady with no need for anything back in return.

"It's got to be mutual pleasure all the way. Can't believe its just a one way thing for men in particular. If it's too good to be true... It probably is

In the same way a sub gets pleasure from being hogtied or spanked or whatever kink they have they take and give.

The OP has a particular thing he likes..... in here I would have thought people would be a lot more liberal and understanding to be honest!!!! "

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

I love to provide oral, have a woman face sit me until she cums on my tongue but for sure

ideally i get off too

a) wanked ok whilst being face sat

b) sex after the act..

then, rest, go again, fingers, toys.. more sex.. all about the pleasure

Saying that i did meet a lady once, first time we met, we kissed, i gave her oral until she came, i left..

we met two days later and then had mutual oral

two days later we dis everything over 2-3 hours inc sex

sometimes dofferent scenarios can work, one time maybe.. then change it up..

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Sounds to me alot about pleasing yourself

Burslem

"It's got to be mutual pleasure all the way. Can't believe its just a one way thing for men in particular. If it's too good to be true... It probably is

The OP has a particular thing he likes..... in here I would have thought people would be a lot more liberal and understanding to be honest!!!! "

In a nutshell even going by my experience the amount of men who say they get their pleasure from pleasing a woman and their orgasms is what gets them off tend to be full of shit.

I have yet to find a guy who has lived up to their declarations. Proof is always in the pudding. Actions speak louder than words.

You get my point I'm sure

Don't think anyone doubts a pleaser I am one myself I enjoy giving pleasure I get off on it but I like getting it too. One of the reasons why I can't orgasm by my self! Need human interaction

Whats doubtful is complete selflessness of a man's statement that pleasing a woman is enough for them.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I'm very refreshed by the op's post. I surpose the Domme in me perked my interest at the "pleaser" phase. I don't have a foot fetish, but more than happy for someone to take their pleasure on mine.

Op sounds like the perfect " fluffer" for a club or a private meet. Op we reg visit Guildford, or if your ever in Bournemouth. I'm sure we could sort somthing.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I'm not looking at the moment but when i am all i am looking for are lady pleasers. And i love being given oral.

By *iss KissWoman  over a year ago

near Coventry

I dont think most women on here are looking for a hung guy. So i wouldn't worry about that.

As for pleasing women. I would expect anyone i was hooking up with to want to please me and not be so selfish. If I'm with a guy and he pays me no attention sexually or very minimal. He can expect the same in return.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I've been in sexual situations where I didn't want to finish, and certainly not have my bits ( ) played with. Both with guys and especially with couples, as the act itself has stimulated me enough to want to hold off and make it last. I also prefer to finish myself afterwards, obviously in some cases with some help, but not always. I don't see myself as a 'pleaser' but I do enjoy being seen as a plaything for their pleasure

I like pleasers

But I'm not so keen on guys who claim they are as a way to ingratiate themselves

By *rufinWoman  over a year ago

notts

Yes, but toe sucking wouldn't please me.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Feet...I just cant lol but whatever floats your boat. I met a guy somewhere else who would just pop round and give me oral. I was a bit dubious to first 1/2 times..but soon became obvious he got just as much out of it as I. Still dont totally understand it, but just go with it lol

Wow. Just came back to read the thread. Lot if great advice.

To answer the people who think that it is too good to be true or it is a lie, isn't a slave/mistress relationship similar? I have seen many men who just loved to be tied and given orders without even getting a chance to touch their mistresses. Those men love the idea of being controlled and it makes them horny. I love the idea of pleasing the woman and that makes me horny.

For example, after I sucked the toes of the lady who was getting fucked, her husband asked her to suck me to finish me off. But she only had to hold my dick for five seconds and I gave one of the biggest cumshot ever. All the toe sucking had already built up my load. To each, his own I guess.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

They are expensive heels

"I’m very much into kink but that is always linked to sex, teasing and having control giving control and experimenting with new things is very pleasing and exciting but simply having oral or fingers and toys is never going to be truly enough for me it feels like something is missing and I’ve only had 50 percent of the enjoyment. But I have tried that sort of relationship in the past and it failed miserably I just wasn’t satisfied.

For me nothing is so intimate as actual sex it’s really what we are designed to do best plus you can link sex to kink so a double winner, I’d never start any type of serious relationship or take things further with a guy that didn’t feel the same way now

"

It's not like I hate penetrative sex. But if I am given a choice between just giving oral for hours vs only penetrative sex, I will go with the first option.

Exactly my thoughts

notts

"I love the idea of pleasing the woman and that makes me horny.

For example, after I sucked the toes of the lady who was getting fucked, her husband asked her to suck me to finish me off. But she only had to hold my dick for five seconds and I gave one of the biggest cumshot ever. All the toe sucking had already built up my load. To each, his own I guess."

More to the point, how much did she enjoy it?

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"Wow. Just came back to read the thread. Lot if great advice.

To answer the people who think that it is too good to be true or it is a lie, isn't a slave/mistress relationship similar? I have seen many men who just loved to be tied and given orders without even getting a chance to touch their mistresses. Those men love the idea of being controlled and it makes them horny. I love the idea of pleasing the woman and that makes me horny.

For example, after I sucked the toes of the lady who was getting fucked, her husband asked her to suck me to finish me off. But she only had to hold my dick for five seconds and I gave one of the biggest cumshot ever. All the toe sucking had already built up my load. To each, his own I guess."

Your right, it's D/s, that's why it sparked my interest. In high proticol D/s, a sub/ slave would never have penative sex with his Domme.

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I'm not looking at the moment but when i am all i am looking for are lady pleasers. And i love being given oral."

Let me know should that change I'd gladly oblige

Mr P.

For example, after I sucked the toes of the lady who was getting fucked, her husband asked her to suck me to finish me off. But she only had to hold my dick for five seconds and I gave one of the biggest cumshot ever. All the toe sucking had already built up my load. To each, his own I guess.

More to the point, how much did she enjoy it?"

She told that it was the first time someone did it for her and loved the sensation. Met that couple in a fetish party. Would definitely go there again for the same experience.

Just search the web for toe sucking. You will find so many women who actually love it when their partners do it for them.

notts

More to the point, how much did she enjoy it?

She told that it was the first time someone did it for her and loved the sensation. Met that couple in a fetish party. Would definitely go there again for the same experience.

Just search the web for toe sucking. You will find so many women who actually love it when their partners do it for them."

Yes, I know the occasional woman who likes it. Men seem more keen. For me, a pleaser is led by the desires of the other and doesn't expect reward. So if it was her fantasy come true, great. But if she was more indulging your desire ... great too if she enjoyed it, but not a pleaser dynamic in action. The bit about being asked by the husband to suck you off also doesn't match what I expect from a pleaser dynamic. But glad she had a good time too. I guess pleaser has a lot of different meanings.

"

Yes, I know the occasional woman who likes it. Men seem more keen. For me, a pleaser is led by the desires of the other and doesn't expect reward. So if it was her fantasy come true, great. But if she was more indulging your desire ... great too if she enjoyed it, but not a pleaser dynamic in action. The bit about being asked by the husband to suck you off also doesn't match what I expect from a pleaser dynamic. But glad she had a good time too. I guess pleaser has a lot of different meanings."

It actually surprised me when he asked her to suck me off. It was a fetish party and the wife was being submissive to him. First he asked me to dominate her along with him. I explained him about my tastes. He then tied her, played with some toys, vibrators etc and just asked for help once in a while. After the play, he took her to a different room which was specifically for vanilla sex without any bondage. He asked me to join and suck her toes off when he was fucking her. After they were done, he asked her to finish me off by sucking when the unforeseen happened

One of the weirdest nights I have ever had.

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

"Most of the women here are looking for well endowed and hung men "

Where did you get that idea from? There are some women who do specify that and some who say they don’t want that, and the majority who don’t mention it at all.

Even if you exactly match a woman’s requirements, you are still wading through a sea of crap to get noticed. Listen to what people (particularly women) on here are saying.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Most of the women here are looking for well endowed and hung men

Where did you get that idea from? There are some women who do specify that and some who say they don’t want that, and the majority who don’t mention it at all.

Even if you exactly match a woman’s requirements, you are still wading through a sea of crap to get noticed. Listen to what people (particularly women) on here are saying. "

everyone loves a White Knight

notts

"

Yes, I know the occasional woman who likes it. Men seem more keen. For me, a pleaser is led by the desires of the other and doesn't expect reward. So if it was her fantasy come true, great. But if she was more indulging your desire ... great too if she enjoyed it, but not a pleaser dynamic in action. The bit about being asked by the husband to suck you off also doesn't match what I expect from a pleaser dynamic. But glad she had a good time too. I guess pleaser has a lot of different meanings.

It actually surprised me when he asked her to suck me off. It was a fetish party and the wife was being submissive to him. First he asked me to dominate her along with him. I explained him about my tastes. He then tied her, played with some toys, vibrators etc and just asked for help once in a while. After the play, he took her to a different room which was specifically for vanilla sex without any bondage. He asked me to join and suck her toes off when he was fucking her. After they were done, he asked her to finish me off by sucking when the unforeseen happened

One of the weirdest nights I have ever had."

So she was submitting to him and you were helping him? I think that's a really popular dynamic on fab and elsewhere, I just wouldn't personally say the role of the dom/s would be called that of pleasers. It's interesting though... is the dom also a pleaser, as they are fulfilling the desires of the sub? For me, that isn't what I understand by being 'a pleaser', even if what you do is giving pleasure.

"

So she was submitting to him and you were helping him? I think that's a really popular dynamic on fab and elsewhere, I just wouldn't personally say the role of the dom/s would be called that of pleasers. It's interesting though... is the dom also a pleaser, as they are fulfilling the desires of the sub? For me, that isn't what I understand by being 'a pleaser', even if what you do is giving pleasure.

"

I never understood the dynamics between them completely. My take was that the dom gave her the pleasure of fucking as a compliment for her behaviour before that. I think he asked her to suck me off as a thanks for helping him and also pleasuring her.

notts

"

I never understood the dynamics between them completely. My take was that the dom gave her the pleasure of fucking as a compliment for her behaviour before that. I think he asked her to suck me off as a thanks for helping him and also pleasuring her."

All sounds good fun if it's your kind of thing.

Originally you asked if many women like pleasers. I do, but what you describe here and in your profile is not what I would be expecting from that description. That might just be me For me, it is more about worship, so the focus would be on fulfilling my desires. I'm interested now to know what other women have said - is it a similar expectation from the word 'pleaser'?

"

I never understood the dynamics between them completely. My take was that the dom gave her the pleasure of fucking as a compliment for her behaviour before that. I think he asked her to suck me off as a thanks for helping him and also pleasuring her.

All sounds good fun if it's your kind of thing.

Originally you asked if many women like pleasers. I do, but what you describe here and in your profile is not what I would be expecting from that description. That might just be me For me, it is more about worship, so the focus would be on fulfilling my desires. I'm interested now to know what other women have said - is it a similar expectation from the word 'pleaser'?"

Thanks for pointing that out. I need to work on my profile. I heard the word 'pleaser' from a woman for the first time when I spent a lot of time giving oral to her and didn't fucked her. I thought the word made sense.

I'm the female version of you OP. My pleasure is in giving, and those messaging and offering 'spoiling' or ' going down on me for hour' leaves me cold.

I think you have OP a common desire to satisfy your partner with not wanting anything in return. Communication is the key however I suspect that most women who get a message based on your preferences may suspect you are not genuine and want something in return. There are lots who I am sure would like to be given attention without giving anything back in return. Maybe though it's the giving you give that is the turn on when they give nothing back except a broad grin of satisfaction.

By * of a kindCouple  over a year ago

Hereford/ Abergavenny

"

not sure that’s true statement, most women on here are not up to much in any case....

Burslem

"I think you have OP a common desire to satisfy your partner with not wanting anything in return. Communication is the key however I suspect that most women who get a message based on your preferences may suspect you are not genuine and want something in return. There are lots who I am sure would like to be given attention without giving anything back in return. Maybe though it's the giving you give that is the turn on when they give nothing back except a broad grin of satisfaction."

I've found men on here it's all talk no backing up with actions.

I think anyone who enjoys being a pleaser should show it instead of declaring it beforehand.

On a meet show a woman how much you enjoy pleasing let it be a surprise. That way there would be no doubting them.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Ask me what gives me pleasure, personally I'm not keen on having someone giving me oral for ages. It bores me.

By *exy100Woman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Hey. I have been here for quite a while. Most of the women here are looking for well endowed and hung men. I have a decent sized cock myself. But I am more of a pleaser. I love licking and rimming women lot more than fucking. In fact, I have feet fetish and love to suck on the women's feet. I have sucked feet of women while they are being fucked by couple or other men. I am just a pleaser I guess. Even if I get into a relationship, I imagine myself to be a cuckold.

All women are different. But I am yet to come across a single profile where the lady is looking for a pleaser. Is there anyone like that? "

Here I am OP. I adore my body being worshipped. Just wanted you to know there are one or two of us on here.

King's lynn

All women are different. But I am yet to come across a single profile where the lady is looking for a pleaser. Is there anyone like that?

Here I am OP. I adore my body being worshipped. Just wanted you to know there are one or two of us on here. "

Well said sexy 100!!! At last, a normal reply to a fairly normal post without any bitching, questioning or being so far up themselves post!! Bravo and I hope you get the pleasuring you seek.

Lancashire

Here I am OP. I adore my body being worshipped. Just wanted you to know there are one or two of us on here.

Well said sexy 100!!! At last, a normal reply to a fairly normal post without any bitching, questioning or being so far up themselves post!! Bravo and I hope you get the pleasuring you seek. "

Thank you _lyreel,,, there are quite a few guys who are absolute pleasure givers. The world of Fab caters for pretty much everyone.

By *layfulCouple86Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Here I am OP. I adore my body being worshipped. Just wanted you to know there are one or two of us on here. "

There you are indeed! Only down the road too.

Sorry you distracted me a little there, I hope you find what you're looking for

Mr. P.

"I'm the female version of you OP. My pleasure is in giving, and those messaging and offering 'spoiling' or ' going down on me for hour' leaves me cold. "

That's sad

"I think you have OP a common desire to satisfy your partner with not wanting anything in return. Communication is the key however I suspect that most women who get a message based on your preferences may suspect you are not genuine and want something in return. There are lots who I am sure would like to be given attention without giving anything back in return. Maybe though it's the giving you give that is the turn on when they give nothing back except a broad grin of satisfaction."

That's true. Even in this thread, most women are telling that it is not genuine. That's understandable.

Here I am OP. I adore my body being worshipped. Just wanted you to know there are one or two of us on here. "

Aaah. Thanks for that. Posts like these give me hope.

Lancashire

"Here I am OP. I adore my body being worshipped. Just wanted you to know there are one or two of us on here.

There you are indeed! Only down the road too.

Sorry you distracted me a little there, I hope you find what you're looking for

Mr. P."

Apologies for the distraction... And I do indeed find what I want on this wonderful place that Fab provides

By *ittlekinkCouple  over a year ago

Yarm

I’m not interested in ‘pleasers’. I feel like this is used as some sort of USP. I like things to be mutual - or better yet, someone who will use me for their own pleasure.

A lot of us like to be dominated and ‘used’ as it’s a break from being in control all the time day to day.

By *agenta400Woman  over a year ago

All over the shop

Try Fet life luv.

"I’m not interested in ‘pleasers’. I feel like this is used as some sort of USP. I like things to be mutual - or better yet, someone who will use me for their own pleasure.

A lot of us like to be dominated and ‘used’ as it’s a break from being in control all the time day to day. "

Great. Good for you

By *ittlekinkCouple  over a year ago

Yarm

Well you did ask

Try Fet life luv. "

Trying already

"Well you did ask "

Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you

by the sea

"I’m very much into kink but that is always linked to sex, teasing and having control giving control and experimenting with new things is very pleasing and exciting but simply having oral or fingers and toys is never going to be truly enough for me it feels like something is missing and I’ve only had 50 percent of the enjoyment. But I have tried that sort of relationship in the past and it failed miserably I just wasn’t satisfied.

It's not like I hate penetrative sex. But if I am given a choice between just giving oral for hours vs only penetrative sex, I will go with the first option."

Hours of oral sex sounds like overkill to me

What’s wrong with both ? You know the majority of women enjoy sex, especially here.

The men I’ve met that prefer oral have given reasons to me why that is so I was able to understand

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

London (RM)

"Whats doubtful is complete selflessness of a man's statement that pleasing a woman is enough for them."

Yh think it's submissive behaviour not usual for men, I wouldn't do that unless it was a long term relationship but otherwise sex is a give and take thing imo

I prefer an "all rounder".

"

What’s wrong with both ? You know the majority of women enjoy sex, especially here.

The men I’ve met that prefer oral have given reasons to me why that is so I was able to understand

"

I can do both if the woman wants it. But I prefer a woman who uses me only for oral sex and denies me the pleasure of penetration. One of my favourite scenarios is a lady using me for oral and getting her wet and then having another man fucking her. This could because of my liking for orgasm denial and humiliation.

by the sea

"

I can do both if the woman wants it. But I prefer a woman who uses me only for oral sex and denies me the pleasure of penetration. One of my favourite scenarios is a lady using me for oral and getting her wet and then having another man fucking her. This could because of my liking for orgasm denial and humiliation."

Well if I was with you I’d demand sex every day and no oral sex or cuckholfing

That would be much more pleasurable for me

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Sue loves to be pleased .....and teased ..Xx

» Add a new message to this topic