FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples definition?

Couples definition?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People keep asking us to categorise what sort of relationship we have. I’m familiar with all of the terms, but not sure they matter? People ask if we are “hot wife” but then think that means I just secretly meet without Mr or that he’s cuckold.

What’s the definition for mutually involved halves of a couple? We don’t just swap couples but also involve a single here or there.

Is this a pointless question because people will continue to think one of us is a sub or property of the other anyway? . Thanks - Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sSforfunCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

No need to label your relationship if you don’t feel you want too. We don’t fit into any “label” we’ve come across. We’re just a couple who occasionally swap with other couples of have a third person join us.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If someone asked us that I don't think we'd have an answer.

Good these replies made me feel better. People take their ideas and try to categorise us, sometimes in ways I find offensive, personally. I will continue without definition. Thank you!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think I might make my own up. That'd confuse 'em .

"Oh yes, we're back helicopter and hedgehog couple" I would say and watch them now knowledgeably

Forum Mod

East Sussex

*nod

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh lord autocorrect really got me. "We're a helicopter and hedgehog couple" that should have read.

I'll get my coat...

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"People keep asking us to categorise what sort of relationship we have. I’m familiar with all of the terms, but not sure they matter? People ask if we are “hot wife” but then think that means I just secretly meet without Mr or that he’s cuckold.

What’s the definition for mutually involved halves of a couple? We don’t just swap couples but also involve a single here or there.

Is this a pointless question because people will continue to think one of us is a sub or property of the other anyway? . Thanks - Mrs "

I think the definition you are looking for is a "Stag and Vixen" couple, not hotwife or cuckold, both on equal terms, indulging in mutual full swap etc.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I get so many messages assuming my partner is a cuckold because I meet without him. Usually from men who want that to be the case so I just ignore them.

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"People keep asking us to categorise what sort of relationship we have. I’m familiar with all of the terms, but not sure they matter? People ask if we are “hot wife” but then think that means I just secretly meet without Mr or that he’s cuckold.

Is this a pointless question because people will continue to think one of us is a sub or property of the other anyway? . Thanks - Mrs "

You don't need to categorise yourselves. We have several different elements at play in our relationship and it's never been a problem. As long as folk know what the story is when you meet

Mrs TMN x

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Is this a pointless question because people will continue to think one of us is a sub or property of the other anyway? . Thanks - Mrs

You don't need to categorise yourselves. We have several different elements at play in our relationship and it's never been a problem. As long as folk know what the story is when you meet

Mrs TMN x "

Also, there will always be people who assume that because I sometimes meet without Mr that he is "not enough" for me etc. etc. That's just down to what they want in their heads.

Mr here,

Definitely not cuckold, they tried any demeaning stuff they might get a warning. Not what we’re into at all.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

A couple who enjoy going with the flow and haveing fun are called swingers

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No definition needed as each session of play could be different with different people or different with the same people as long as all players talk and are comfortable. For us it's a journey which has no particular outcome defined but we enjoy the scenery along the way. Mr

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We are two people in a relationship who have sex with others outside that relationship, usually when we're both together and with another couple, but sometimes when one of us isn't there, and sometimes with singles and larger groups. 'Swingers' covers everything we think. Labels aren't important, just do what turns you on!

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Depending on how we feel at the time we say to that question that we are you typical or classic swingers, in that we are a couple who both play and swap with other couples.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"A couple who enjoy going with the flow and haveing fun are called swingers "

Nice simple answer, I'm confused by all the labels being bandied about tbh.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"No need to label your relationship if you don’t feel you want too. We don’t fit into any “label” we’ve come across. We’re just a couple who occasionally swap with other couples of have a third person join us. "

This sounds about right.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I don't think there is label as such. We all have different relationships. People often make assumptions about the relationship I have with my partner. I find is simply best if people are intrested just to tell people what you like, what you do and what you don't do.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We're a D/s couple with me the female being the submissive.

Most couples don't label themselves though and I didn't know most of these terms until fab. Is except cuckold because that's also in the fet scene!

We struggling to define whether we class as swingers/ethically non monogamous/ polyamourus. But it doesn't really matter.

In my opinion the OP couple do not need labels to define their relationship on line or not

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

"A couple who enjoy going with the flow and haveing fun are called swingers

Nice simple answer, I'm confused by all the labels being bandied about tbh. "

Dont label yourself enjoy yourself and dont worry about what others think

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

""We're a helicopter and hedgehog couple""

No, no, you can't be a proper helicopter and hedgehog couple because ... [cont. p94]

Equal way dynamics is our motto, we avoid the couples or singles where it’s obvious that’s not the case either by there text or very easily from “hotwife”, “Dom”, “cuck” etc displayed on the profile.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Equal way dynamics is our motto, we avoid the couples or singles where it’s obvious that’s not the case either by there text or very easily from “hotwife”, “Dom”, “cuck” etc displayed on the profile. "

Tbf although we are D/s we also play vanilla with couples not interested in BDSM. But I see your point. We won't play with sub men couples just our preference

We find it’s other people that try to categorise us...... Guys who advertise as Dom’s often think we are cuck ! Yeh good luck with that one !

Most singles who message our couples profile don’t even recognise we are a couple ! Let alone what we actually like to do

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"We find it’s other people that try to categorise us...... Guys who advertise as Dom’s often think we are cuck ! Yeh good luck with that one !

Most singles who message our couples profile don’t even recognise we are a couple ! Let alone what we actually like to do "

Ditto we get this a lot too ..

» Add a new message to this topic