FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cuckold advice needed!

Cuckold advice needed!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need some advice please from experienced guys who have let or do let other men have their wives fmm threesomes.

We are a rock solid mid thirties couple who have been together since 16 yrs old . Both of us only ever been with each other. That was until last month , we have role played the threesome scenario for years and finally found an older guy to join in . E has a thing for older men lol . We started off slow E had a little too much to drink due to nerves but it went ok , no sex just heavy petting and we left feeling ok . Two weeks later we had another quick meet time was against us but I think I needed to see as well as E what she would do with another cock inside her ? I ask this because typical male ego this guy is thicker than me bearing in mind nothing has been inside my wife apart from me . I’m a confident man , self employed so used to having men work under me can look after myself and don’t have people take liberties in any aspect of my life. The situation was very rushed the guy literally put the condom on and slowly thrusted 20 times which E seemed to enjoy but again time was tight so that was about as much as we could do , the guy been really good and respectful during the two meets. Now my troubles start lol . We have arranged a proper meet in two days time , time isn’t an issue whatsoever so it’s going to be three or four sessions most of the night E has 4 different outfits so it’s going to be great or is it ? I’m swinging wildly from insanely jealous and stressing about sat to wildly horny and literally tearing her clothes off and fucking her 3 or 4 times a day . She is responding and the sex is incredible . The trouble is she is now feeling awkward about my mood swings and then guilty for wanting to do it so badly . I’m all over the place I just have this massive feeling of needing to let E do this as a life experience and I would be a terribly selfish man to put a stop to it . We have since day one been a special couple I would and do treat her like a queen we even before this threesome used to have sex twice a day throughout our marriage and are super close . Are there any guys who have some advice for me I would be really grateful

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you're going about things the right way and you're lucky to have found a guy who is who respectful and understanding. Pushing your boundaries is terrifying and it's entirely possible this may lead to tension in your relationship. However, as long as you both communicate absolutely honestly about how you're feeling, then I think you'll be fine. Make the agreed boundaries explicitly clear then if you both stick to what's been agreed then you have no come back to throw at each other should tension arise. Good luck. You're doing something very brave and I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Thank you that sounds great advice , we have set boundaries and I’m sure it will get easier . I honestly think if we had partners beforehand it would of been easier . All we know is it is electric between us at the moment so fingers crossed something’s working lol

Take it at your own pace and try not to over think things.

We have taken literally years to slowly move forward, gain experience, confidence and understand what we want.

Xx

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

The mood swings are perfectly normal. If it's right for you it does get easier and much less confusing.

I would suggest until you know how you are going to feel try to hold off coming until the night is near an end, as that could give rise to the negative thoughts.

Consider yourself very lucky that she is excited and keen, as if it works out for you both it will make it so much more fun.

Enjoy it an savour every moment.

By *eleusMan  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I have had the pleasure of being the guy invited to join couples for fun. I can assure you that if the chap is being respectful then He will have no issue with boundaries being set.

I find good communication beforehand with the husband and wife key to a successful fun and relaxed meet. I should also say that if it does not feel right this time, back off and take it slowly.

From my perspective, husbands do really enjoy seeing their wives being pleasured and I have not had a meet yet where everyone has not enjoyed themselves. I’m sure you will have fun and make some great memories! Good luck!

Thank you I think that’s a really relevant point you made for years we would role play and it would be amazing right up until the moment of cumming and at that instant we would look at each other and say it’s not for us . We have a new found respect for couples that do this as even though it’s bumpy at the moment we haven’t been as good since we first met 20 yrs ago so it must be a positive thanks again

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Swinging between being jealous and horny is part of the enjoyment, the pain and the pleasure.

I’d also echo the advice to hold back from coming until near the end of the night.

It can dampen your enjoyment if your all spent and they are still having full on fun.

Try relax and enjoy sharing in her enjoyment.

hi op we are a cuckold couple and best advice I can give is no 2 cuckold couples are the same be yourself and do the cuckolding the way you both want not as others advise or it will go wrong quickly no one knows you 2 life you 2....

jealousy has never been apart of our life style and we've been in this lifestyle for 20 ++++ years I would be worried if there was any jealousy full stop ..

but what I can tell you if you do it your way your rules and don't allow anyone to alter your rules you both will have a blast ..cuckolding is perfect for long term couples who know each other inside out and both want to do ...go have fun and enjoy

Hertfordshire

I agree! This is all part of the cuckold experience and a genuine and experienced bull will know this. Whilst part of the fun for some is humiliation, this can still be achieved in a respectful way. I echo that it’s best you don’t cum until after he has left, no matter how much you are turned on. You will have, so I’ve heard, a greater experience with your wife afterwards 1on1 reliving the experience! If she lets you, then you can cum!

I will follow this thread and I hope we all get to hear more about your experience?

"Swinging between being jealous and horny is part of the enjoyment, the pain and the pleasure.

I’d also echo the advice to hold back from coming until near the end of the night.

It can dampen your enjoyment if your all spent and they are still having full on fun.

Try relax and enjoy sharing in her enjoyment."

"I need some advice please from experienced guys who have let or do let other men have their wives fmm threesomes.

We are a rock solid mid thirties couple who have been together since 16 yrs old . Both of us only ever been with each other. That was until last month , we have role played the threesome scenario for years and finally found an older guy to join in . E has a thing for older men lol . We started off slow E had a little too much to drink due to nerves but it went ok , no sex just heavy petting and we left feeling ok . Two weeks later we had another quick meet time was against us but I think I needed to see as well as E what she would do with another cock inside her ? I ask this because typical male ego this guy is thicker than me bearing in mind nothing has been inside my wife apart from me . I’m a confident man , self employed so used to having men work under me can look after myself and don’t have people take liberties in any aspect of my life. The situation was very rushed the guy literally put the condom on and slowly thrusted 20 times which E seemed to enjoy but again time was tight so that was about as much as we could do , the guy been really good and respectful during the two meets. Now my troubles start lol . We have arranged a proper meet in two days time , time isn’t an issue whatsoever so it’s going to be three or four sessions most of the night E has 4 different outfits so it’s going to be great or is it ? I’m swinging wildly from insanely jealous and stressing about sat to wildly horny and literally tearing her clothes off and fucking her 3 or 4 times a day . She is responding and the sex is incredible . The trouble is she is now feeling awkward about my mood swings and then guilty for wanting to do it so badly . I’m all over the place I just have this massive feeling of needing to let E do this as a life experience and I would be a terribly selfish man to put a stop to it . We have since day one been a special couple I would and do treat her like a queen we even before this threesome used to have sex twice a day throughout our marriage and are super close . Are there any guys who have some advice for me I would be really grateful

Thanks "

if you are getting pangs of jealousy dont do it, if you are not 100% comfortable dont do it, your marriage comes first dont ruin it for this

Pangs of jealousy in our opinion are all part of the whole mix of emotions of MFM scenarios they certainly are in our relationship it drives our desires crazy but as many say it's all down to each individual couple and what they both want and are happy with..definitely dont rush or allow one in a couple to pressure the other into doing something they dont want to do enjoy relax and discuss what excites you both what fears you have...

Have ti ask your self what's in it for you mate? Is she letting you fuck other women??

"Have ti ask your self what's in it for you mate? Is she letting you fuck other women?? "

I don’t think you get any the dynamic.

"Have ti ask your self what's in it for you mate? Is she letting you fuck other women??

I don’t think you get the dynamic.

"

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

You ask in your op for cuckold advice although your post doesn’t really, to my mind describe a cuckold scenario - although everyone has their own definition. Our, relatively new, experience has been that we both love watching, and being involved with, each other’s pleasure and it doesn’t involve denial/humiliation etc etc. We were extremely close before and are even more so now. My advice is to talk and talk! Really hope this works out for you both x Jessy

Do t do it, please don't do it.

Your wife will struggle so much with the guilt you are going to bestow upon her after the event!

She is in a no win situation at the moment trying to please uou as well as herself. I think your not in the right place for this yet.

By *lyreelMan  over a year ago

King's lynn

"You ask in your op for cuckold advice although your post doesn’t really, to my mind describe a cuckold scenario - although everyone has their own definition. Our, relatively new, experience has been that we both love watching, and being involved with, each other’s pleasure and it doesn’t involve denial/humiliation etc etc. We were extremely close before and are even more so now. My advice is to talk and talk! Really hope this works out for you both x Jessy"

I agree, the OP is veering more toward a Hotwife scenario than a Cuckold in the way it has been described.

OP, I think the fantasy part is a huge thing in your relationship and you have used it well so far, natural thought is to try further and I think the jealousy and feelings are natural, you have to live with the roller coaster and go with the amazing highs but also the awful dips, or don’t step in the ride.

I regularly met a couple for 2 years, their relationship went from strength to strength and I would say that is because we always chatted and the ground rules were always there.

Good luck.

Hi thankyou very much for all your advice.

I am the wife in this situation, it was always my husband who wanted to do this I was never keen but as soon as we had our first meet I enjoyed it more than I ever imagined I would, I feel it has opened our eyes and minds to the fun we have been missing.

I think the cuckold definition is maybe wrong for our situation I think it’s more like ‘hotwife’ .

In the beginning we both enjoyed it but I am confused as now T is having second thoughts as our next meet is on sat he’s feeling huge highs and then terrible lows, I am feeling guilty as I really wanted to carry on, but I don’t want to do what makes him unhappy, we have talked a lot about the situation just wondered what other people’s experiences have been like

Thanks E x

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

I'd suggest going to a club, no pressure to do anything chat and observe in an environment with similar people and couples.

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"I'd suggest going to a club, no pressure to do anything chat and observe in an environment with similar people and couples."

Not sure I agree. As a previous incredibly tentative newbie, a club would have scared me to death! Our scenario was similar in that I was reticent for Mr to be with other women. We were lucky enough that our first time, with a woman, was with an exceptional couple who will forever be in my personal hall of fame. I had massive reservations but discovered a whole world of fun. Sounds like op has found a good guy to start their journey with x Jessy

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple  over a year ago

clwyd

We have been together since we were 16years old , now the wrong side of 40. Everything the husband is going through is basically what we both went though, we were lucky in the man who came in to our relationship was respectful and 5 years later is still part of our dynamic. It’s one of those things that if it works it works if it doesn’t don’t stress about it, take it slowly stick to each other’s rules and enjoy the whole new experience. We’ve enjoyed our journey of exploration and trust us we’ve explored!!!

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

"Have ti ask your self what's in it for you mate? Is she letting you fuck other women?? "

I don't think you get it.

once you get past seeing a guy pounding your wife good and hard or however she likes it . you will not have any issues ,we have been in scenario where I'm pounding a lady and in front of me is my wife enjoying a guy pounding away deep inside her and everyone is happy .

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"You ask in your op for cuckold advice although your post doesn’t really, to my mind describe a cuckold scenario - although everyone has their own definition. Our, relatively new, experience has been that we both love watching, and being involved with, each other’s pleasure and it doesn’t involve denial/humiliation etc etc. We were extremely close before and are even more so now. My advice is to talk and talk! Really hope this works out for you both x Jessy"

This

Nothing in the scenarios in the OP suggest cuckold.

By *teely DanMan  over a year ago

cork/dublin

"I need some advice please from experienced guys who have let or do let other men have their wives fmm threesomes.

Thanks "

It sounds like you have a great foundation for embracing the Cuckold lifestyle. You obviously have huge mutual respect and it sounds like you have a very strong and loving relationship. Having been together since your teens its quite understandable that this has arisen. It is also already having the desired effect on an already great sex life. If you listen to each other and have selected the right man to get involved with as it seems you have I think this will be a great addition to your lives. Make sure the guy is fully informed and in agreement with all of your wishes. Communication is key between all 3 of you and never assume anything...

If either of you is not 100% comfortable hit the pause button, it might be that you are going in the right direction but may need more time to get there. If you go for it now, best of luck, I’m sure it will be great.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

That's completely the wrong view. It's not about what's in it for him rather what's in it for them as a couple.

Hertfordshire

I have remained friends with a couple who enjoy cuckold fun for over 15 years. They describe me as their dirty little secret! We don’t meet too often, maybe once or twice a year, but they said they love the fact that they have someone they trust enough to live out their kinkiest fantasies with. My point is that this enhances their sex life and allows them to be naughty in a way they couldn’t achieve otherwise.

Fascinated to hear from the OP how this has gone for them?

By *auradCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

For me (mr) the jealousy is an integral part of the emotions that I experience when Laura is having fun. I certainly don’t view it as a negative emotion in this context.

The reconnection after the event is vital to us and to be honest I do prefer the guys that she plays with to be bigger, more powerful and better skilled than me, otherwise there would be very little point in doing it.

We have both found the Keys and Anklets podcasts to be really helpful in letting us understand that the emotions that we experience within our Hotwife/ Cuckold fun are natural and it is also good to hear how other couples cope with them.

We had few bad meets to start had to find Are footings with it nearly broke up over one meet but we pushed through it and now are happy than ever and looking forward to next meets but finding the right Meet that suits you both

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

What you’re going through is entirely understandable and rather common amongst first timers. Just remember why you’re both doing this and enjoy the highs. Understand that the lows(the come down afterwards and possible feelings of guilt, etc) go over time as you relax into and enjoy this aspect of the lifestyle. If you need any further chat PM us.

Happy swinging!

By *loudF7Man  over a year ago

South East

How did you meet go?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

There are lots of dynamics that could be going on.

But always keep in mind that sex is not the same as a relationship.

Its understandable that once someone has opened the door to the sweet shop they want to taste what is inside.

But sweets are only fun and enjoyable in small doses. They will not sustain you on a day to day basis. In the end you can always close that door if you find you don't like something.

Basically your wife is with you and enjoys being with you. If she was to join a social/hobby club that she also enjoyed, it does not deminish your relationship she can have friends other than yourself.

We view swinging like this, having fun with other people via sex, does not deminish our relationship. It is just a fun activity. If post orgasm you have a drop in libido this is not unusual for men.

So would really recommend holding back on orgasm until the end of the night. Once you are more comfortable in the scene then the post orgasm drop will be less important.

Just remember to talk, kiss and cuddle. Both before and after.

I honestly think with the feeling you both have at the moment you should put the meet back a couple of weeks and both chat about this ! If any hint of jealousy kicks in it could well be the end !!!

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We had our first MFM back in 2010 and experienced the same feelings as yourself. Communication is the key. Always be honest and open and reassure each other before and after every meet. X

Im in a similar situation! We have had fmf but mrs never played with another man. She wants to try - more so because she knows it will turn us both on. Love role playing this fantasy too with me and a dildo. Im either super turned on or after we have had another amazing role play i think 'shit what am i doing it would be awful sharing her with another man!' So i know how you feel!

We have decided to book an escort couple so there is no relationship building purely sex. She likes watching me have sex with other woman and shes bi. Then she will get to play with the male half. She likes to idea of playing with 2 cocks. We trust each other 100% but this way we can do it then have a chat afterwards and see how we both feel. If we like it then its swingers parties all the way lol!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Don't cum until it's all over, you'll be fine.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

First one is always hard to process emotionally especially as you had only been with each other you will know for certain one way or other after the next meet but if your mood swings get hard to deal with think seriously about putting it off for a while don't let it ruin your marriage

» Add a new message to this topic