FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cbt advise

Cbt advise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all,

Looking to explore more into cbt. Done the basics but now looking to get more in depth.

Would love to get some advise and tips

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do it. I did my CBT back in 2006 then went onto getting a full bike license. Never looked back since.

I assume you're talking about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy? It's a fascinating subject. Have a look at the online courses. Many of them you can get on special offer. It took two years to get mine done because life got in the way but I passed with Distinction and really enjoyed it. Good luck!

Cock an ball

By *weetdreams18Woman  over a year ago

Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 21/09/19 23:08:51]

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

"Cock an ball "

yes, i read it as meaning cock n ball torture also but its bloody confusing nowadays working out what these letters mean now,lol. just replied to another thread where people are taking bbw as a bare back party,i thought that was just bb but who knows nowadays?even "lol" got couple of meanings

By *arrie69Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Try Estim. Its great fun for both if you want but done with two people is better as settings can be moved around so much. So you don’t know what is coming next. When got right it is a great mix of pain with pleasure. Always results in a great orgasm but that takes a while to master. Give it a go.

By *arkb73Man  over a year ago

Cheshire/Staffs

"I assume you're talking about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy? It's a fascinating subject. Have a look at the online courses. Many of them you can get on special offer. It took two years to get mine done because life got in the way but I passed with Distinction and really enjoyed it. Good luck! "

Yes I thought it referred to that

CBT

There are many ways of doing CBT.

You can use rope, cock press, shoe heel, balance your heels on a erect cock (if they drop then they get punished;0), metal CBT equipments can be purchase, male lock chastity, wax play (use non scented candles, soy or paraffin wax, do not use Beeswax!)

» Add a new message to this topic