FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pics

Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ear and pud OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We need to take some new pics. And would like some input from you lovely people what sort of thing would you like to see. We are particularly interested in feedback from fems and couples as this is are target audience but will accept input from all.

We dont want to put face pics on public profile. We choose to have them on private for friends and to send to those we have an interest in.

Thanks in advance guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Hey. Photos always seem to be centred around the f half of the couple. Ladies will want to see m too. A nice even mix of both and some together are always a good thing. Good luck

Peterborough

Thank you dolly that's really helpful

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On couples profiles I like a 50 50 mix of male and female pics. I'm not interested sexually in the male half, but want to see him represented. Also on my other profile, my friend gets annoyed that couples tend to focus on just the female half.

Anything that shows off your personalities and lots of variety.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Definitely both of you together and with other people.

"Hey. Photos always seem to be centred around the f half of the couple. Ladies will want to see m too. A nice even mix of both and some together are always a good thing. Good luck "

Totally agree, you've nailed it with bio being 50/50 would be nice for the photos to match.

Peterborough

Thanks guys

I have to say great bondage rope work!

Would be nice to see more pics of you as a couple, not necessarily a hard pounding but bodies entwined maybe

Female pics are always more alluring with a tease or some form of suggestion to them!

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

As a couple we like to see a couple photos in the profile and not a lady only.

Full body pic, not need to be naked, is also a guidance to see if there is any attraction for what people are looking for.

We like the photos taken during an “action”. These look so hot, and can be an indication to see what people did or like.

For sure GOOD quality photos ! Not shaken, not too bright or dark.

This is not easy to accomplish, but possible.

We hate where we are finding the photos in someone profile and all of them are crap. We see recently added photos which looks like taken with a kids camera from last century.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Nice variety of photos and nicely done. Not only only do we get to see what you look like but also a bit of insight into what your like and how you may be like to play with. The male half has not been ignored either. This is important to us because a couple come as a couple so it's important to see both of you. That why we always try to have a good amount of photos together and of the male. Definitely your photos would appeal to us.

P.s. lovely figure by the way.

» Add a new message to this topic