FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why am I getting no interest

Why am I getting no interest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all Iv been on and off of this website a few times and I’m getting nowhere, I believe I’m approaching women in the right way but I’m not getting any messages back,

I’ll take any criticism

Thanks all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

'More sex for my big dick'

Here endeth the lesson..

Yeah I have no idea what to put back to the drawing board

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

how are you approaching women?

By *ear and pudCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Only 1 pic. No info. Says nothing about what your looking for other then sex. And nothing about what you can offer. Your age may also go against you alot of people dont like going for someone that young. It's nothing different to 100s of other male profiles on here. No effort means no replys

I have said things like “ hello your very attractive are you looking for fun” that kind of thing

Right okay there’s a lot of competition

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Right okay there’s a lot of competition"

There is which is why the successful men have a good profile.

What can you offer? What makes you different?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have said things like “ hello your very attractive are you looking for fun” that kind of thing"

What you need to realise is that the women on fab are not all looking for instant nsa sex. In fact many of them want some sort of connection beforehand. While your approach is straightforward and honest you might need to adjust your approach a bit. Introduce yourself, ask them to look at your profile (having made sure that it gives a good representation of you) and ask if they'd like to chat with a view to meeting.

Fab isn't somewhere that you'll get easy sex quickly. A single guy has to put in a lot of legwork

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I won't cum untill you do"

Every time, OP? Is that a 100% guarantee?

Don't ask to be messaged. Do the messaging.

If you don’t why should I ? But I have taken that off, most people think that’s pie in the sky

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Hi. Whilst your profile is the window to you, where you sell yourself to others, it really does have to sell you very well, because there are so many other men here, either single or as couples, for us to choose from. The better salesperson selling the same matching items, will win. We have to take an estimate about your personality and would be able to see if pics spark our interest.

Whilst your profile reveals you, it also has to be focused on what the 'buyer' wants. Do they want to know your dick needs satisfying? Or would they more likely prefer to know that you're considering them, in the way you've put it together?

A profile that says next to nothing smacks of someone who's more self-focused than considering others. Is that the sort of person they'll likely have great sex with.

Your photo is a bit half arsed.. It doesn't seem like you have made much effort. How could someone be really hot and breathless after seeing it? Spend time thinking about what people would likely need to see, so they can judge if they might shag you.

If one profile doesn't leave someone interested, they'll move on to the next guy who mailed and forget you.

If your profile seems low effort, you'll appear worth giving the same in return.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Your current status says "message me I want a good time", change it around to explain how you will give the lady a good time instead

Well Thankyou everyone

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

It's difficult for most men on here. You're tall and able to accommodate which is good but your age will go against you. It's all about the profile, lots of women look at that before opening a message so to some extent what you put is irrelevant. Also pics, they have to be good and I hate to say it....but....at least give your pubes a going over

By *assage_MusicCouple  over a year ago

South East

Your profile gives the impression that you have zero experience with women and sex.

You say that you are mature but surely you have a lot of salt to eat before you get there.

The text is a compilation of copy-paste sentences.

I'd suggest that you put your own words into it. Be yourself and hopefully you may have more luck.

Ultimately, it is much easier to get laid outside the net, so you are wasting your time and expectations with this site.

Go to university, chat up girls there, night clubs, etc.

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Brizzle

Your profile & your status update is all about you & what you want, surely it should be all about what you have to offer, while others may disagree most are here for sex in one way or another so why state the obvious!

You are a very small fish in a huge ocean & you’re up against some very STIFF competition (pun intended) you need to stand out from the crowd & sadly you don’t.

There’s no hiding from the fact you’re profile appears selfish, maybe you are struggling with getting your message across, why's don’t you try visiting a club or going to a social, maybe you’ll have better luck selling yourself there?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Look at it like this... why should someone pick you over anyone else? Give them a reason to say wow I have to meet that guy!

If you can’t sell you then no one else is going to

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Look at it like this... why should someone pick you over anyone else? Give them a reason to say wow I have to meet that guy!

If you can’t sell you then no one else is going to "

OP, if you listen to nothing else tonight then listen to this man's advice, take a look at his profile and learn from that. His veris are the proof. Good luck with your search and as someone else said earlier do something about those pubes too. Good luck.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Look at it like this... why should someone pick you over anyone else? Give them a reason to say wow I have to meet that guy!

OP this is the guy to take advice from. Full profile, good pics, great sales pitch, and therefore loads of meets. Luck isn’t involved on fab, it’s all about the effort you put in.

Brizzle

So a week on & the Op’s made no attempt to change his profile. You can take a horse to water etc etc!!

Sometimes our words of wisdom & advice are wasted here LOL.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"So a week on & the Op’s made no attempt to change his profile. You can take a horse to water etc etc!!

Sometimes our words of wisdom & advice are wasted here LOL. "

To be fair, he's not been online for a week.

Exactly the same here I read bios and everything send face pictures like I get no interest at all!

Same here I just resort to masterbating and watching Bargain Hunt. Must try harder.

"Exactly the same here I read bios and everything send face pictures like I get no interest at all!"

Same issues man. Get some non dick pics and update your bio to tell people what you can offer not what you want.

"I have said things like “ hello your very attractive are you looking for fun” that kind of thing"

This. The problem is most men join this site thinking it's a place to get quick, easy pussy on tap and most women can see straight through it. Sort your attitude out and you might get some replies.

"Exactly the same here I read bios and everything send face pictures like I get no interest at all!"

Maybe change you profile pic to a face pic as a dick is not the first thing a lady wants to see. It probably gets an instant delete!!

By *andaCouple  over a year ago

co down

What he said. And give them ballix a shave

Spend time and thought on your profile. Write about who you are in a more personal way. What you can offer and and what you would like in a partner.

When messaging don’t mention sex straight away. Strike a conversation with the person you are messaging. Don’t message if you haven’t fully read a profile.

Try and not focus on the goal of fucking.

Be friendly. Worst case scenario you’ll make some friends. Best case, who knows.

There’s a problem right there. You wouldn’t say that in the real world. Don’t just steam roll in. People want to find out a little about you before they are going to trust you enough for sex. They are putting themselves in a vulnerable position. So want to make sure you aren’t a weirdo.

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

You've been on the site a week!!

What exactly were you thinking would happen?

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

"Hi all Iv been on and off of this website a few times and I’m getting nowhere, I believe I’m approaching women in the right way but I’m not getting any messages back,

I’ll take any criticism

Thanks all "

I’m sure you can take the issue up at the help desk and get your money back, that’s shocking customer service...

If the people you're messaging don't fancy you, then it really doesn't matter what you've put in your message.

Nobody owes you a reply.

Do you phone up all the takeaways that post their menus through your door just to tell them that you're not interested?

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"If the people you're messaging don't fancy you, then it really doesn't matter what you've put in your message.

Nobody owes you a reply.

Do you phone up all the takeaways that post their menus through your door just to tell them that you're not interested?"

Good analogy! Lol

By *ugarbearCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

the in your profile kinky and dominant put me off and the pubic hair on your cock

"the in your profile kinky and dominant put me off and the pubic hair on your cock

"

Don’t take the Mick about his pubes. They are still new to him.

Brizzle

"the in your profile kinky and dominant put me off and the pubic hair on your cock

"

Well that made us chuckle, where else is a man supposed to have pubic hair LOL!!

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Dominant,kinky!!!And you haven't even met.Turn off for us.

The exstream difference in profile between Fabio and the lad is obvious. Well done Fabio

Ive been on this site about 4 months. Had lots of good chats but not one meet.

You are never too old too learn. Im going to re-write my profile later

By *andaCouple  over a year ago

co down

"Dominant,kinky!!!And you haven't even met.Turn off for us."

He practices a lot on his own

Peterborough

Would be interested to see what his version of kinky is. We have met more then a few people who thought they were kinky till they met us and we think were quite tame as far as kinks go.

Someone look at my profile see we're im goin wrong too lol not been lucky so better to have oppinions from yous professionals x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Someone look at my profile see we're im goin wrong too lol not been lucky so better to have oppinions from yous professionals x"

Start your own thread, I’m sure you’ll get some help

I will do I'm not fully used to this lol still learning

"I will do I'm not fully used to this lol still learning "

Have a look at this guys bio

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/_abio

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Would be interested to see what his version of kinky is. We have met more then a few people who thought they were kinky till they met us and we think were quite tame as far as kinks go."

Oh don't even get me started. For fab 'dominant and kinky' translates to 'I like it a bit rough, I'm selfish and I like anal'

Very few single men are actually interested in kink...

"Right okay there’s a lot of competition

There is which is why the successful men have a good profile.

What can you offer? What makes you different?"

My profile sucks but I do alright.

"Would be interested to see what his version of kinky is. We have met more then a few people who thought they were kinky till they met us and we think were quite tame as far as kinks go.

Oh don't even get me started. For fab 'dominant and kinky' translates to 'I like it a bit rough, I'm selfish and I like anal'

Very few single men are actually interested in kink..."

I am but just don't know where to start. I think I want a dominant lady to use and abuse me, just not to much pain to start with though;)

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Hi all Iv been on and off of this website a few times and I’m getting nowhere, I believe I’m approaching women in the right way but I’m not getting any messages back,

I’ll take any criticism

Thanks all "

Your profile isn't very good, in fact not at all.

It represents next to no effort.

People will just pass it by.

... Your pics.. Not very good.. Especially the mess in the background... Pubes.. Too much n overgrown

... Your age too young for many on here but you never know

... You not been on here long either

... Profile needs work too.

Fab takes time.. Start on forums chat.

Good luck.. But I'm out

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

If what people see doesn't interest them its unlikely they will reply so what ever you are doing isn't working so change it.

Peterborough

"Would be interested to see what his version of kinky is. We have met more then a few people who thought they were kinky till they met us and we think were quite tame as far as kinks go.

Very few single men are actually interested in kink..."

I totally agree

I totally agree"

I need to get verified waste of time till i do

Peterborough

I am but just don't know where to start. I think I want a dominant lady to use and abuse me, just not to much pain to start with though;)"

Use and abuse is a very broad statement. Start with some research into what you actually like the look of

I am but just don't know where to start. I think I want a dominant lady to use and abuse me, just not to much pain to start with though;)

Use and abuse is a very broad statement. Start with some research into what you actually like the look of"

Like u x

Use and abuse is a very broad statement. Start with some research into what you actually like the look of"

Fair point

» Add a new message to this topic