FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Male pics on couples profile help

Male pics on couples profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi we really struggle to to take good pics of the male half what is it couples and females like to see when looking at the male , open to suggestions and ideas or even a challenge lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Just use a timer so there’s both of you together

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to see general body shots. Same as you do for the female part of the couple. Maybe there isn't much choice for sexy men underwear but there are options with a bit of imagination.

If I get to see what's in the pants it's a bonus as long as it's not the only thing that's on display.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Same as poster above.

Bum,torso,towel pics

Something that leaves a bit to the imagination

Miss

By *harliebluestockingsCouple  over a year ago

london

A very good question. One we struggle with too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What would the lady in the op like to see? What would you both like to see in other people's photos of the guy?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’re not a fan of action pics and like something that leaves us wanting to see more we’re going to try later thanks for the replies x x x

By *unny_linguisticsCouple  over a year ago

South Brum

"We’re not a fan of action pics and like something that leaves us wanting to see more we’re going to try later thanks for the replies x x x"

Looking pretty good so far,

Always good to see picture of male & female together.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

It's great to see your add photos of the male half. It's so important and often overlooked. I think what most people like to see is a good range. Some photos that show the body as it is but also injects a bit of character of the person. Personally we have a mix of us both individually and together. The together shots help give an insight into you as couple.

"Hi we really struggle to to take good pics of the male half what is it couples and females like to see when looking at the male , open to suggestions and ideas or even a challenge lol "
well many couples unfortunately just show the woman's pics and in your case you look rather nice but dressed or torso pics of guy or a pic of you together dressed

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Think it’s difficult to create a good male photo.

As I (male) don’t find the male form at all sexy I find thinking of poses odd.

L likes a bit of mystery/anticipation and that was as far as I got.

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Have a look on Tumblr (although less on there these days) or google couples erotic photography (add xxx for more explicit examples) and use them for some inspiration of poses that work for couples.

Grab yourself a selfie stick/tripod combo, if you go on Amazon and search for bluetooth selfie stick you'll find loads that have a removable bluetooth remote and only cost around £10-12 (or get one each and cover different angles) - have fun and click away! Just checked and the 'SYOSIN selfie stick / tripod with detachable bluetooth remote' is only £7.99 at the moment; this is the one I use with my phone and has been used for some of our pics.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Just having a full length photo of the male half public would be good.

Having to request photos of the male half is one of my bug bears.

We would probably meet more from Fab if more of the couples who wink us had decent photos of both public.

Nita

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"Just having a full length photo of the male half public would be good.

Having to request photos of the male half is one of my bug bears.

We would probably meet more from Fab if more of the couples who wink us had decent photos of both public.

Nita"

I think most think(wrongly) that its only what the woman looks like that matters, you see the same in clubs - woman dolled up to the nines looking fab, and her other half in a pair or crumpled jeans and badly fitting polo shirt.

Following for inspiration

Generally our male half is not very photogenic hopefully starting to get the hang of it. Looking at others for inspiration is frustrating as either the male half is not present or it's just cock.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Easy, full body from chest to knees. Probably with underwear on but that's just our preference.

Doesn't have to be anything super sexy because there's not much men can do to sexy it up.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Hi we really struggle to to take good pics of the male half what is it couples and females like to see when looking at the male , open to suggestions and ideas or even a challenge lol "
No photos at all now

» Add a new message to this topic