FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New here

New here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualmassage1979 OP   Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

What I’m i doing wrong been here for a few days not a single message from anybody and I’m a genuine nice guy just looking for bit of fun any advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You say you cannot accommodate.. and also "send us a message"..

Are you a part of a couple?

maidenhead

How do you send messages and I work in a local hotel I can arrange accommodation and drinks

2 weeks is no time at all in the grand scheme of Fab. To quote a forum legend...

"Patience is the key"

maidenhead

I completely understand I just thought I was doing something wrong I have messaged a few couples and single women or people seem to do is read the message and delete not even reply I find that rude but that’s okay that’s how the website is

11 outta 13 pictures are of cock..

Try to be more original.

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

You’ve got way too many cock pics, a very poor profile, you can’t accommodate and you’ve only been here for two weeks. What were you expecting when you joined op?

maidenhead

"11 outta 13 pictures are of cock..

Try to be more original."

Completely understand and I will be removing them thanks for the advice

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"I completely understand I just thought I was doing something wrong I have messaged a few couples and single women or people seem to do is read the message and delete not even reply I find that rude but that’s okay that’s how the website is"
it’s not rude to reply op. Read the sites FAQ’s, no reply equates to not interested.

maidenhead

"You’ve got way too many cock pics, a very poor profile, you can’t accommodate and you’ve only been here for two weeks. What were you expecting when you joined op? "
I was expecting to have a good time just been recommended new to all of this don’t really know what I’m doing but I don’t know what I want

"11 outta 13 pictures are of cock..

Try to be more original.Completely understand and I will be removing them thanks for the advice"

Welcome. It's good to see that you have a cock and it's clear that you're proud of it as you like to hold it a lot. But trust me, this site is a cock fest.

Also pictures of pants around your ankles are not appealing. Not to me anyway.

You need to stand out from the generic crowd.

Nobody here knows you like you. So only you can portray the best online representation of yourself.

maidenhead

"You need to stand out from the generic crowd.

Nobody here knows you like you. So only you can portray the best online representation of yourself. "

What’s your advice

By *esireXposedMan  over a year ago

East sussex

"You need to stand out from the generic crowd.

Nobody here knows you like you. So only you can portray the best online representation of yourself. What’s your advice"

I think it was right your own

Simple.

Re-write your profile.

Better pictures.

Realistic expectations.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Been on 4 months had 6 replies, no meets

maidenhead

"Simple.

Re-write your profile.

Better pictures.

Realistic expectations."

ok will do thank you very much xx

maidenhead

"Been on 4 months had 6 replies, no meets "
Is more difficult for men to get replies I’m going to take the advice from the earlier person and re-write my profile and see what happens

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I feel it wouldn't be right to give anyone much profile advice as it should really showcase who, what you are what you are about, what you are looking for, and some key points of why people should be interested in making contact or replying to you.

So it's got to be something very individual to each person. Otherwise all the profiles would look exactly the same. What makes you stand out?

maidenhead

"Been on 4 months had 6 replies, no meets Is more difficult for men to get replies I’m going to take the advice from the earlier person and re-write my profile and see what happens"
Thank you so much I’m having lots of advice I will try to rewrite my profile later and see how that comes out thank you for your lovely advice finally I realise that is real and genuine nice people over here thank you

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"What I’m i doing wrong been here for a few days not a single message from anybody and I’m a genuine nice guy just looking for bit of fun any advice "

Afew days isn't very long at all. I heard of men been here for 3 years with no message recieved which tbh is even weirder to comprehend

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Been on 4 months had 6 replies, no meets Is more difficult for men to get replies I’m going to take the advice from the earlier person and re-write my profile and see what happensThank you so much I’m having lots of advice I will try to rewrite my profile later and see how that comes out thank you for your lovely advice finally I realise that is real and genuine nice people over here thank you"

Your photos contradict you saying you love being an exhibitionist but your very limited photo just says you're actually quite shy

... Thats my first impressions so I would lack trust

maidenhead

"Been on 4 months had 6 replies, no meets Is more difficult for men to get replies I’m going to take the advice from the earlier person and re-write my profile and see what happensThank you so much I’m having lots of advice I will try to rewrite my profile later and see how that comes out thank you for your lovely advice finally I realise that is real and genuine nice people over here thank you

Your photos contradict you saying you love being an exhibitionist but your very limited photo just says you're actually quite shy

... Thats my first impressions so I would lack trust"

And now my Medis contradicts what I’m saying have been advised by some of the people on here that I have too many cock pics so I have removed the maul will update later

It’s will take a bit of time. Don’t be discouraged.

Joining in on the forum is a great way for people to get a sense of who you are.

Personally I would put more effort into your bio. Stand out a bit by taking the time to express who you are and what you might be looking for.

And you will hear this a lot but its so true. Go to social events. There is no better way to meet people. That way you’re not just words on a screen.

Good luck x

maidenhead

"It’s will take a bit of time. Don’t be discouraged.

Joining in on the forum is a great way for people to get a sense of who you are.

Personally I would put more effort into your bio. Stand out a bit by taking the time to express who you are and what you might be looking for.

And you will hear this a lot but its so true. Go to social events. There is no better way to meet people. That way you’re not just words on a screen.

Good luck x "

thanks you very much that’s what Everybody saying

maidenhead

Right now I have updated my profile as suggested by the people Right now I have updated my profile as suggested by the people let’s see what’s What happens

Half of your profile text regarding a warning.. get rid of it. Nobody reads it and nobody would do anything about it.

Do you think someone would steal your pictures?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Nice to see the OP responding to posters on here. If your profile reflects who you really are, don't change a thing. There's advice on mine should you wish to use it. Good luck x

Most guys join here thinking if they stick up a few pics of their dicks they get an instant shag

maidenhead

"Half of your profile text regarding a warning.. get rid of it. Nobody reads it and nobody would do anything about it.

Do you think someone would steal your pictures?"

thanks I will You’re really good at admin

maidenhead

"Nice to see the OP responding to posters on here. If your profile reflects who you really are, don't change a thing. There's advice on mine should you wish to use it. Good luck x"
Thank you so much for your help I would love your advice

maidenhead

"Most guys join here thinking if they stick up a few pics of their dicks they get an instant shag"
Absolutely not well not me and well and just to get to know somebody and take the time if he’s only just friendship but thank you for responding and being so honest

"Half of your profile text regarding a warning.. get rid of it. Nobody reads it and nobody would do anything about it.

Do you think someone would steal your pictures? thanks I will You’re really good at admin"

Pleasure.

maidenhead

Do you think someone would steal your pictures? thanks I will You’re really good at admin

Pleasure. "

thank you if you need that massage I can help

Do you think someone would steal your pictures? thanks I will You’re really good at admin

Pleasure. thank you if you need that massage I can help "

I'm alright, thanks. But I hope you'll find what you're looking for on fab.

Im in the same boat, been on here a couple of weeks but no meets arranged as of yet. Im gonna add a few more pics and decribe more what im looking for...

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Im in the same boat, been on here a couple of weeks but no meets arranged as of yet. Im gonna add a few more pics and decribe more what im looking for... "

Adding some photos and a profile might well be a step in the right direction.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Single men are in a huge majority and it takes months of consistent effort for you to become established. Most men fail to improve their profile to a high enough standard to really sell themselves, so it's usually important to look at forum threads on this to get good tips. Mail recipients always look at profiles. Go to swinging clubs and socials to get to know people too.

Show photos that give others a full grasp of how you look - they won't pick a man they don't have attraction to.

Gourock

"What I’m i doing wrong been here for a few days not a single message from anybody and I’m a genuine nice guy just looking for bit of fun any advice "
, Lol. Been here 4 months & had a few !! All saying no thank you.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Four pictures all look like they were taken at the same time and very boring.

Profile text that has very little about what you'd bring to a meet. Why would a woman message you about her sexual fantasies.

Do some research

Can't accommodate means married with children normally

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"Can't accommodate means married with children normally "

And notice the question in post #2 was ignored

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

"Im in the same boat, been on here a couple of weeks but no meets arranged as of yet. Im gonna add a few more pics and decribe more what im looking for... "

Your profile is fine. Just add a bit at the bottom about what you like and what you're after.

Since you're looking for women and couples include what you want from each.

maidenhead

"Im in the same boat, been on here a couple of weeks but no meets arranged as of yet. Im gonna add a few more pics and decribe more what im looking for...

Your profile is fine. Just add a bit at the bottom about what you like and what you're after.

Since you're looking for women and couples include what you want from each. "

thank you very much will do x

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Take your hand out ur pants & The " send me ur fantasy msg" sounds v creepy...

You need to ask yourself what your expectations are of the site.

This is not insta-shag!

Nbody owes you a reply (it's in the site FAQ's)

If the people that you're messaging don't fancy you, chances are they won't respond - no matter how good your message might be.

If, on the other hand, you're of the mindset that having set up a quick profile, you can just sit back and watch the offers flood in, you're going to be in for a long wait.

You need to put in some effort. Single men hugely outnumber the ladies here.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Been on 4 months had 6 replies, no meets "

I been on here for 2 months and no meets. Its competitive. You need to stand out with your profile and keep trying as no reply means not interested so expand your choices and the right person come along.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Have you got more interest since improving your profile?

is your profile the best it can be are your pics the best they can be and are your messages polite and thoughtful having read target profile? these are the important factors of success here

maidenhead

"Have you got more interest since improving your profile? "
No really not but it hasn’t message a lot of looks

Gourock

5 months and a few messages!! Don't fancy you, not my type etc

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Have you got more interest since improving your profile? No really not but it hasn’t message a lot of looks"

Change your nessage styles and send them to people who more likely to consider you.i have really specific preference and men who clearly haven't read my profile still message me. It can be infuriating for women who get loads of messages daily. Remember, there's alot of competition. So women are looking for high quality. Not lazy disrespectful men

youve only been here 4 weeks but having said that your profile which is your advert, is it the best it can be? I think you need to work on that and your pics, not sure how you message but they need to be respectful messages _ased on target profile and put some personality into everything, eventually youll get replies, social events and clubs may also help

» Add a new message to this topic