FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ullish OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm new to the scene, in a nutshell I'm trying to basically reprogramme my brain! Throughout my life the unwritten rule is you like a man you do not mess with his partner, however the complete opposite is applied in this world.

Also I have always been very dominant in alot of my life experiences, however coming into this world (clubs) you quickly realise your not the most experienced lol!

I'm very confident and a quick learner but any advise / experience would be welcome. I've throw myself in and said hello, just taking it slow upto now.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Liverpool

Feeling the love

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

No idea what you are going on about tbh.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Decisions help lead you towards newer things, so your current pursuit of this lifestyle then leads you to sustain your self-restraint, whenever you are aware of older habits that could limit your fulfillment of your current goals.

New behaviour becomes habit through repetition and give you greater choice- the older ones get less significant as we lessen our use of them.

As you relish the enjoyment of your newly discovered pleasure from being with couples, you'll probably find it increasingly easier to be comfortable with this.

It could probably be even more so as you get to know both people in the relationship, so the guy really eases you into it. Many couples dislike single men who have little regard for the male half, so you should do well with a win-win, if you do.

Sometimes we have to get in and plough on, to fully live and breathe our new selves - this and time will be your ally..

Liverpool

Thanks Sophie, I didn't think my explanation was clear.

My dominant side has always come out, so I guess it's a marathon not a sprint.

I hope to start off with new swinging couples who maybe I'm the calming influence.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm new to the scene, in a nutshell I'm trying to basically reprogramme my brain! Throughout my life the unwritten rule is you like a man you do not mess with his partner, however the complete opposite is applied in this world.

Also I have always been very dominant in alot of my life experiences, however coming into this world (clubs) you quickly realise your not the most experienced lol!

I'm very confident and a quick learner but any advise / experience would be welcome. I've throw myself in and said hello, just taking it slow upto now.

Thanks "

I think you need to get your head round the fact that most couples are here because they both want to be. You won't be "messing" with anyone's partner, you'll be having sex (hopefully) with a woman who has decided she want to meet you with the full cooperation of her partner.

Just meet who you want to and be guided by them. Talk to them and find out what they want and how it coincides with what you want

Liverpool

"I'm new to the scene, in a nutshell I'm trying to basically reprogramme my brain! Throughout my life the unwritten rule is you like a man you do not mess with his partner, however the complete opposite is applied in this world.

Thanks

I think you need to get your head round the fact that most couples are here because they both want to be. You won't be "messing" with anyone's partner, you'll be having sex (hopefully) with a woman who has decided she want to meet you with the full cooperation of her partner.

Just meet who you want to and be guided by them. Talk to them and find out what they want and how it coincides with what you want"

Thanks x. I'm sure experience is key. I think throwing my thoughts out there helps me process better and the advice is priceless.

» Add a new message to this topic