FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Are couples or female looking for a younger guy

Are couples or female looking for a younger guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there I’m a young lad who has the same dream as everyone else my age to have sex or some action with a woman older than themselves. I’ve been on fab a while now and have had no luck. I’ve been asking myself if couples or women are actually looking for young guys, I’d love to hear what u all have to say and help me out. Thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Some are, some aren't. A lot of guys under 25 or 30 seem to struggle more than the average single guy, and most guys find Fab challenging.

That being said, the way to maximise your chances is with an appealing profile which sells yourself to the kind of people you're looking for.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi there I’m a young lad who has the same dream as everyone else my age to have sex or some action with a woman older than themselves. I’ve been on fab a while now and have had no luck. I’ve been asking myself if couples or women are actually looking for young guys, I’d love to hear what u all have to say and help me out. Thanks for reading"

Some will be, others won’t.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there I’m a young lad who has the same dream as everyone else my age to have sex or some action with a woman older than themselves. I’ve been on fab a while now and have had no luck. I’ve been asking myself if couples or women are actually looking for young guys, I’d love to hear what u all have to say and help me out. Thanks for reading"

No need to ask yourself

Use the search facility,that will show you the older ladies and couples looking guys your age

Quite simple really

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Hi there I’m a young lad who has the same dream as everyone else my age to have sex or some action with a woman older than themselves. I’ve been on fab a while now and have had no luck. I’ve been asking myself if couples or women are actually looking for young guys, I’d love to hear what u all have to say and help me out. Thanks for reading

No need to ask yourself

Use the search facility,that will show you the older ladies and couples looking guys your age

Quite simple really "

What she/he said. There's plenty of other questions you should be asking yourself first.

Like what ? X

Are there any problems with my profile that u can see ?

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We have done on occasion (not at the moment), purely because Candy enjoys breaking a younger guy!

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Are there any problems with my profile that u can see ?"

Well...The first part of your almost none existent profile (you'll see why it's non existent shortly) just screams me, me, me and me. What folks want to know is what you can bring to the party.

"I don't bite" bit...Overused and not funny in the slightest and puts lots of folk off.

BDSM test...Pointless and means jack shit and not educational or funny.

Pic...Just one of your cock???? As nice as it looks, you're more than that and folks want to see a bit more.

And finally...Would you really meet a 99 year old? Not even Wayne Rooney's that desperate.

Your profile is your shop window and unless you go to socials or clubs it's your only asset on here.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Are there any problems with my profile that u can see ?"

Sorry, but I would scrap it and start again.

Also your age won't help.

As a 19 year old, lots of us have children older than you, which is not something of interest to many.

This means that your best chance is a club on a Cubs and cougars night.

You might be lucky on a regular night ... if you come across as more mature than your years in person.

Nita

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

As others have said really....your profile says you're a 19 year old dominant sadist, amongst other things. This is unlikely to be appealing to many people and as you are close to our granddaughters age it would be really weird for us. Bit of a rethink needed maybe. Good luck.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Well you've had plenty of advice about your profile and didn't take any. Your best bet then would be go to a club,as I doubt you'll get much luck on here.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Take your bdsm test down.

Switch just shows you have no form role but the sadist one just freaks people out.

Also you're 19, a 19 year old dom is more than likely clueless about real bdsm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Prefer younger here but must be able to travel to me

By *ris007Man  over a year ago

Southborough

I am always looking to meet with older couples and women in Kent area

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We only meet with younger guys, and unlike many we would meet with a guy your age.... But... your profile would switch us off straight away.

The vast majority of your profile is copy and pasted from elsewhere. There is no harm in it per se, but it does come across as laziness. When the rest of your profile is so bland, it's as if you couldn't think of anything to say about yourself.

Also, someone who is 94% sadist is never going to appeal to us, and some might say that you are really putting yourself into a niche market there.

Do your homework; there are thousands of profile help threads, and the vast majority of the advice given is generic that any person can use. Believe me, you could definitely use much of it, even though you have already ignored other contributors advice.

Good luck

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Are there any problems with my profile that u can see ?

Well...The first part of your almost none existent profile (you'll see why it's non existent shortly) just screams me, me, me and me. What folks want to know is what you can bring to the party.

"I don't bite" bit...Overused and not funny in the slightest and puts lots of folk off.

BDSM test...Pointless and means jack shit and not educational or funny.

Pic...Just one of your cock???? As nice as it looks, you're more than that and folks want to see a bit more.

And finally...Would you really meet a 99 year old? Not even Wayne Rooney's that desperate.

Your profile is your shop window and unless you go to socials or clubs it's your only asset on here."

We agree with almost everything on here.

To us the profile is typical of an 18 year old lad.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Fkn awesome cock....such a waste! We would ruin you in minutes unfortunately x

Thanks for the advice guys much appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic