FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Straight guys who say they are bi in messages

Straight guys who say they are bi in messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aysol OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

As a bi couple we have had a couple of threesomes with bi guys, which is fine. I want to ask other bi couples whether guys that say they are bi in private but not on their profiles are trustworthy? Are they going to be interested in me or just Mrs?

*This is not an invite for loads of guys to message us btw as we arent looking for single guys atm*

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

As far as we're concerned, if the profile doesn't list them as at least bi curious then we don't meet.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

We've pretty much learned that fab straight isn't what we are looking for and the most fun is with openly bi guys. Even get pretenders in clubs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fab straight means im only bi as a means to get to your mrs

By *nthonypdMan  over a year ago

keighley

I think there’s a lot of people judge on here, so they put straight to avoid that and get more meets. If you want a genuinely bi guy go hunting on fab guys and point out there’s a female involved haha

people judge mainly because so many lie or use the bi tag to get to attached women who partners are bi if people didnt play silly little games then people would not judge as to if they are bi or not

By *uriousCouple999Couple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We don’t bother with any guys who mail us saying their bi when profile says straight Mrs x

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I understand why they list themselves as straight so it wouldn't bother me at all.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I get that a lot too

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I go by what the profile says. If they say otherwise in a message, what else are they lying about?

We have been messaged endless times by couples whose profiles state they are straight/not interested in TV’s. Without exception they will say that they are really bi and want to meet us.

It’s a no every time. We’re not interested in people who can’t be open about their sexuality.

V

By *hangerMan  over a year ago

brighton

Probably 70% of the messages I receive from people who like my pics and / or want to meet, are from guys whose profile's state they are straight.

Obviously this is Fab straight!

"I go by what the profile says. If they say otherwise in a message, what else are they lying about? "

This 100%

"We don’t bother with any guys who mail us saying their bi when profile says straight Mrs x "

Same for us too

"I go by what the profile says. If they say otherwise in a message, what else are they lying about? "

A lot of bi guys get treated like leppers on here so I understand why they don't often openly admit it.

By *eggyLeahCDTV/TS  over a year ago

liverpool

Exactly this

"We don’t bother with any guys who mail us saying their bi when profile says straight Mrs x "

I met a fake bi guy as a couple and it ruined the meet.

Rule of thumb I would want pretty good proof someone was bi before meeting them if that was an important part of the meet.

By *everlyandersonTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

i get them all the time saying their straight in their profile but in message saying they are bi

i think they must be confused as to their sexuallity

By *obbly2000Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Get loads of interest from so called straight guys on here very strange

By *heeky WigglesMan  over a year ago

Hayling

"I think there’s a lot of people judge on here, so they put straight to avoid that and get more meets. If you want a genuinely bi guy go hunting on fab guys and point out there’s a female involved haha "

This is very true, there are a lot that judge. My bi experience is i had an mfm once and the couple both went down on me together ..it wasnt planned but it wasnt terrible , they asked if i would share him with her the same way if there is a next time ..amd i said i would ,there wasnt a next time for various resons but i thought this may broaden the scope of my meets, so put bicurious . but it turns out im not experienced enough for bi couples cos i havent actually done much . and too bi for straight couples of if put bi curious .. so i say straight , but actually would love to share a guy with his girl

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"people judge mainly because so many lie or use the bi tag to get to attached women who partners are bi if people didnt play silly little games then people would not judge as to if they are bi or not"

WELL SAID

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I understand why they list themselves as straight so it wouldn't bother me at all. "

Absolutely right

Not everyone is comfortable declaring their sexual orientation and it’s entirely up to them whom they share it with

"I met a fake bi guy as a couple and it ruined the meet.

Rule of thumb I would want pretty good proof someone was bi before meeting them if that was an important part of the meet.

"

What kind of proof could you ask for ??

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

hi all. well its simple.

if my profile says that i am streight, i might not get any bi couples look at me?????

and if i put that i am bi, will any streight couples look at me ?????

i wouldnnt say that i was trying to deceive anyone, but am just open to more options. xxx

We don't meet them, ironically the excuse is usually "I'd get less meets if I said I was Bi", when the main reason people tend to list why they don't meet Bi Men is because "they all lie about their past" so sorry but if you're not brave enough to admit you're bi and instead add to the stereotype that makes it harder for bi people, then no, we're not interested.

"I understand why they list themselves as straight so it wouldn't bother me at all.

Absolutely right

Not everyone is comfortable declaring their sexual orientation and it’s entirely up to them whom they share it with "

Exactly. People get judged too easily. As long as someone is upfront and honest in the messages.

What kind of proof could you ask for ?? "

Could set up a meeting male to male only? This would easily get rid of non genuine bi men.

By *onnynclaireCouple  over a year ago

spencers wood

[Removed by poster at 29/09/19 08:52:33]

It's about broading their options and access to females. A lot are on the male sister site and prolifically verified, actually far from straight more nearing gay

By *onnynclaireCouple  over a year ago

spencers wood

"We don't meet them, ironically the excuse is usually "I'd get less meets if I said I was Bi", when the main reason people tend to list why they don't meet Bi Men is because "they all lie about their past" so sorry but if you're not brave enough to admit you're bi and instead add to the stereotype that makes it harder for bi people, then no, we're not interested. "

This

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

Yep get it all the time, we send a polite message back, and make a note. It amazing how many come back a keep trying their luck.

By *eesside lingerie wearerMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I am bi both here and on fab guys. There's a lot straight here but bi on fab guys haha x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I have met a straight guy once, it was a bad experience, reason why my profile clearly states no straight guys.

The guy maybe experimenting with his sexuality but not with me anymore, I won't go into detail but prefer a bi couple or guy as at least it's safer, especially if he/ they has verifications from other Tgirls and Bi guys

Swansea

Thing I'm getting is there are a lot of bi guys, some fake bi guys, some secretive bi guys. Personally I don't like that straight people would automatically turn down a guy because he's bi... I respect people have their preferences, but as you can see it only makes then hide so quit being so judgemental

However, I think honesty and confidence in your sexuality is hot, so I think I'll only accept people who are honest about their sexuality. You shouldnt be decieving straight couples either, as if they dont want a bi guy that's their choice.

I do wonder how much of the not wanting bi guys or not wanting to proclaim yourself as such is to do with the toxic steriotypes around us though. There's a lot of biphobia about...

I get guys telling me they are bi all the time I just don't bother replying or just say profile says different

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Unless it says on profile they bi I avoid. Thsts usually followed by " I'm curious " " I'll be bi for you" " I always wanted to try"

By *reebirdsBiCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Frank here, this is always an ongoing debate but this is the first time I’ve thrown in my pen’orth.

We made a decision to judge guys by what their profile says, straight = instant block/delete.

We want everyone involved in our group play to have fun and for no one to be ignored/pushed out. That’s why we look for people (M/F & Cpls) who are openly bi.

I also have a single profile (like Jayne) and I took the decision a number of years ago to be honest with myself. That’s what its about. All these excuses about hit ratio, being ignored or being judged are just that, excuses.

Yes, I sometimes fail when I contact people, yet sometimes I succeed.

If only everyone was more honest with themselves, the whole thing would be easier...

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

Loads of men send me messages who are straight on their profile ,if they have a cock I like it's a turn on

I'm bi. I get messages from 'straight' guys.

I tell them I want to have a cock up me bum. That usually does the trick and they leave me alone. Lol.

Try joining Fab Guys too. The genuine bi guys are likely to be on there with verifications.

By *ooBoo2300Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

As a bi woman, I’m really in to bi guys as well. I prefer groups to couples and having a couple of bi guys in a group with my bi girlfriends is a dream for me!! It’s so hard to actually make that happen when profiles can be so deceptive.

I've messaged a few bi couples with absolute honesty upfront: I'm into some things and I'm not into others but I'd like to try XYZ. I don't see myself as bi or sexually attracted to men but theres a few things I wouldn't mind ticking off my list.

If I don't get a response then it's cool, this place is enormous so theres obviously going to be some competition but the best thing is that you can move on and message someone else..

I have found over the years that the number of guys who are bi and play without partners knowledge is considerable.

Also couples I have met where the guy was straight and proved otherwise. They state straight to have best of both worlds, a lot of cpls don't entertain bi guys.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm bi. I get messages from 'straight' guys.

I tell them I want to have a cock up me bum. That usually does the trick and they leave me alone. Lol.

Try joining Fab Guys too. The genuine bi guys are likely to be on there with verifications. "

Unfortunately you have to be male to join there.

Try joining Fab Guys too. The genuine bi guys are likely to be on there with verifications.

Unfortunately you have to be male to join there. "

Yes indeed. But there are some men on there that mention that the wife/girlfriend wants to join in too.

So the man out of the couple could join up for a look.

It's the only way round it for couples.

Single women will have to hope for the best on this site.

Unfortunately you have to be male to join there. "

Yes indeed. But there are some men on there that mention that the wife/girlfriend wants to join in too.

So the man out of the couple could join up for a look.

It's the only way round it for couples.

Single women will have to hope for the best on this site.

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

If a couple are very interested in a 'fab straight' guy but are not sure if he's being genuine, then a possible solution is to ask him to meet the make half of couple alone first.

That way if the single guy goes ahead and plays bi in a 1-1 with only hubby, then you know he's definitely bi but for whatever reason he keeps his profile as straight.

I'm honest about being bi curious on here and even give my Fabguys profile as proof. On here though it can be hinderance being honest.

York

We would always meet the honest guy first it intakes a lot of trust to let a stranger into play. There are more and more people accepting and even seeking bi men on here now it seems too

By *ethRyanCouple  over a year ago

Preston

It could be that they’re saying they are bi to get closer

Or they may not be fully out as bi because not everyone is comfortable being out and they may not want to be approached by men but would like to explore with a couple.

I don’t see it as always dishonest and would talk to them if they interested us anyway. -Mrs

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

[Removed by poster at 02/10/19 10:23:21]

Central Portugal

"I'm honest about being bi curious on here and even give my Fabguys profile as proof. On here though it can be hinderance being honest."

Generally it is a concern that if we invite a bi guy that it is all talk to get to female half. That does not mean we would not talk to a guy though.

This is generally why we would be more interested in a bi couple, suppose but their are other factors to consider and options so wouldnt rule anything out.

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

It's the guys profiles where they say they're straight but are looking for couples and TS/TV's and tick cross dressing as an interest. Who are they kidding. Makes them look stupid and not worthy of a meet, if they're that dumb.

Why is it so bad for men to do it, but perfectly fine for women?

I’ve seen tons of couples and singles profiles where it says the woman is straight, but also says she’s looking for a woman to meet. That greatly outnumbers the times I’ve seen men do it. And nobody bats an eyelid

Has anyone come across guys who will describe themselves as "orally bi"?

Female half laughed so much she almost peed.

By *tew2009Man  over a year ago

wakefield

I find a lot of so called couples looking for a bi man turn out to be not a couple at all but a bi man looking for someone for himself, no woman around at all....a minefield sometimes!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Has anyone come across guys who will describe themselves as "orally bi"?

Female half laughed so much she almost peed."

Yes lots of orally bi 'receivers' and not givers.

York

Orally bi is not enough for us to arrange a meet...can be fun in clubs but that's all x

We don't trust them, open bisexuals are more confident and more fun.

Swansea

"It could be that they’re saying they are bi to get closer

Or they may not be fully out as bi because not everyone is comfortable being out and they may not want to be approached by men but would like to explore with a couple.

I don’t see it as always dishonest and would talk to them if they interested us anyway. -Mrs "

But most people are hiding their identities here, as most don't want to be 'out' as swingers either.

NEWTOWNABBEY

"We don't trust them, open bisexuals are more confident and more fun. "

Totally agree there!

By *roseley OneMan  over a year ago

Borth

One of my pet hates too is straight guys messaging saying they are really 'bi'.

I have added an update to the end of my profile to that effect, although I doubt most get that far down to actually read it !!

I am also prepared to meet the guy alone prior to, hopefully, meeting the couple at a later date.

Maybe it'd be fun trying to define the different types of men ...

Straight acting. Aka "I wanna suck your cock but I won't enjoy it" or "I have poor dress sense & I smell"

Orally bi.. aka "you can suck my cock but I'll shut my eyes & imagine a woman is doing it"

Discretion assured. Aka married.

Can't accommodate, can't travel aka I can only enjoy wanking to webcams.

Car meets only... A ruse to scam unsuspecting fabbers into buying car valet services.

Seriously though.. my definition of bi curious.. you've never sucked dick or had cock inside you but want to try.

Actual bi.. you've done either or both & want to repeat the experience.

Wanked or been wanked off by another bloke? Probably bi too let's face it.

Straight, but wants to meet a TV/CD to fuck up the arse? Er no mate you ain't straight. Not sorry. Jog on.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We just tell them that to get Debs turned on they will need to suck my cock before they get to play with her*. This usually means we never hear from them again.

*Not true if the guy is openly bi lol

Swansea

"Maybe it'd be fun trying to define the different types of men ...

Straight acting. Aka "I wanna suck your cock but I won't enjoy it" or "I have poor dress sense & I smell"

Orally bi.. aka "you can suck my cock but I'll shut my eyes & imagine a woman is doing it"

Discretion assured. Aka married.

Can't accommodate, can't travel aka I can only enjoy wanking to webcams.

Car meets only... A ruse to scam unsuspecting fabbers into buying car valet services.

Seriously though.. my definition of bi curious.. you've never sucked dick or had cock inside you but want to try.

Actual bi.. you've done either or both & want to repeat the experience.

Wanked or been wanked off by another bloke? Probably bi too let's face it.

Straight, but wants to meet a TV/CD to fuck up the arse? Er no mate you ain't straight. Not sorry. Jog on."

My friend who is TV says that when 'straight' guys fuck him they keep going on about how they are straight whilst fucking him and he can't be assed for that shit ??????

"

My friend who is TV says that when 'straight' guys fuck him they keep going on about how they are straight whilst fucking him and he can't be assed for that shit ??????"

I think I'd be chucking anyone off if they started going on like that. Jesus Christ that's taking denial to a whole different level ffs.

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

So what is the difference between a guy ,girl or couples that say bi curious or bi

"So what is the difference between a guy ,girl or couples that say bi curious or bi"

I take bi curious to mean they'd like to try or take it to a new level.. and bi to mean they're attracted to both & have acted on it.

Swansea

"

My friend who is TV says that when 'straight' guys fuck him they keep going on about how they are straight whilst fucking him and he can't be assed for that shit ??????

I think I'd be chucking anyone off if they started going on like that. Jesus Christ that's taking denial to a whole different level ffs."

I know its so sad but so funny. Question marks were meant to be laughing emojis.

carmarthen

Ok so if you are bi curious and you take it to the next level you enjoy it and then play bi sometimes would this class you as bi

Swansea

"Ok so if you are bi curious and you take it to the next level you enjoy it and then play bi sometimes would this class you as bi "

Yes. Bi curious= curious about what it would be like.

Bi= knows he likes cock as well as pussy.

carmarthen

Ok so if a guy plays bi but only if there is a female playing and does not meet guys on there own I presume this is still bi as you must like cock but should state it on my profile

Swansea

"Ok so if a guy plays bi but only if there is a female playing and does not meet guys on there own I presume this is still bi as you must like cock but should state it on my profile "

Yes, but why would you never meet a guy on his own? Just curious

[Removed by poster at 02/10/19 17:48:13]

"As a bi couple we have had a couple of threesomes with bi guys, which is fine. I want to ask other bi couples whether guys that say they are bi in private but not on their profiles are trustworthy? Are they going to be interested in me or just Mrs?

*This is not an invite for loads of guys to message us btw as we arent looking for single guys atm*"

It said st8 on my profile but I met a few bi or bi curious couples and we had three way fun because I am bi oral and really enjoy it, but the reason I took bi curious off my profile because it stopped me meeting st8 couples because most say if you are bi or bi curious we are not interested, but to be honest most I see are st8 couples but it’s nice to play both ways

Norwich

"As a bi couple we have had a couple of threesomes with bi guys, which is fine. I want to ask other bi couples whether guys that say they are bi in private but not on their profiles are trustworthy? Are they going to be interested in me or just Mrs?

*This is not an invite for loads of guys to message us btw as we arent looking for single guys atm*

It said st8 on my profile but I met a few bi or bi curious couples and we had three way fun because I am bi oral and really enjoy it, but the reason I took bi curious off my profile because it stopped me meeting st8 couples because most say if you are bi or bi curious we are not interested, but to be honest most I see are st8 couples but it’s nice to play both ways"

These threads are gold for building a block list.

There are some instance in couples where the guy is happy playing bi but within the context of a relationship but not looking for guys. Then putting bi on the profile will automatically exclude them from meeting those clearly state not, that if they put straight then it excludes them from the other point of view. Leave the forum to answer that one

carmarthen

I have asked this before,as a younger lad and as I got older I never got attracted to guys,even when I would end up in a mmf and sometimes cocks would touch it never turned me on just fun,I then met my wife girlfriend then who had a flat and shared with a girl and a guy they all slept together I did not know that then as we do when younger we chat and I made it clear I would like another female to join us she said ok if next time a guy joined us that stopped me in my tracks she said I thought that would be the case after a while I accepted and said when now ok she said who is the other girl my friend and it happened later on that night she said come on your turn who is the guy is was the other guy she shared with ,it happened and I loved it and always have but still don't get attracted by a guy on is own but do if there is a girl watching ,hope that makes sense

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 02/10/19 18:00:18]

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 02/10/19 18:00:22]

Norwich

"There are some instance in couples where the guy is happy playing bi but within the context of a relationship but not looking for guys. Then putting bi on the profile will automatically exclude them from meeting those clearly state not, that if they put straight then it excludes them from the other point of view. Leave the forum to answer that one "

It's lying to get meets. Who wants to meet liars?

NEWTOWNABBEY

I happily play fully bi with my partner present as she loves it. I don't feel the need for one on one as it would deprive her the pleasure of watching me and it works both ways, as I get pleasure from watching her looking at me. If that makes sense. We're just honest on our profile about our sexuality, if straight couples want to meet us, fine, but at least they're comfortable with my being bi.

Swansea

"There are some instance in couples where the guy is happy playing bi but within the context of a relationship but not looking for guys. Then putting bi on the profile will automatically exclude them from meeting those clearly state not, that if they put straight then it excludes them from the other point of view. Leave the forum to answer that one

It's lying to get meets. Who wants to meet liars?"

I agree. Wouldnt this be a nicer place if everyone was more honest?

"Orally bi is not enough for us to arrange a meet...can be fun in clubs but that's all x"

Swansea

"Orally bi is not enough for us to arrange a meet...can be fun in clubs but that's all x "

Im bi but a lot more into oral than anything else. Orally bi just sounds weird.

carmarthen

So if I stated do not meet guys on there own I would be being honest

Norwich

"So if I stated do not meet guys on there own I would be being honest"

Of course it would. It's saying you are straight when clearly you are not that isn't.

By *oungladMan  over a year ago

Burnham

Its not just for couples. I get frustrated at being messaged by guys with straight on their profile but ask for discreet bi stuff meetings. There's a bit of baggage put on guys with bi on their profile, but it means that you get quote a few people trying to play both sides.

"There are some instance in couples where the guy is happy playing bi but within the context of a relationship but not looking for guys. Then putting bi on the profile will automatically exclude them from meeting those clearly state not, that if they put straight then it excludes them from the other point of view. Leave the forum to answer that one

It's lying to get meets. Who wants to meet liars?"

That was the point are people basing whether they are accepted or not based labels and not on the actual individuals?

Yes lots of orally bi 'receivers' and not givers. "

I say have only tried oral (enjoy giving and receiving) but doesn't mean i always will be, just the regular opportunity.

Female half laughed so much she almost peed."

Not every bi guy has to be top or bottom bi. Same not all male gay relationships require one or other to be top or bottom

Not every bi guy has to be top or bottom bi. Same not all male gay relationships require one or other to be top or bottom"

It said st8 on my profile but I met a few bi or bi curious couples and we had three way fun because I am bi oral and really enjoy it, but the reason I took bi curious off my profile because it stopped me meeting st8 couples because most say if you are bi or bi curious we are not interested, but to be honest most I see are st8 couples but it’s nice to play both ways

These threads are gold for building a block list."

what’s wrong in meeting st8 couples and bi or bi curious couples if you enjoy both and the couples enjoy it too, but that’s why guys put st8 on there profile instead of bi curious because of couples like you. Perhaps you got nothing better to do only to block people who share there views.

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I have asked this before,as a younger lad and as I got older I never got attracted to guys,even when I would end up in a mmf and sometimes cocks would touch it never turned me on just fun,I then met my wife girlfriend then who had a flat and shared with a girl and a guy they all slept together I did not know that then as we do when younger we chat and I made it clear I would like another female to join us she said ok if next time a guy joined us that stopped me in my tracks she said I thought that would be the case after a while I accepted and said when now ok she said who is the other girl my friend and it happened later on that night she said come on your turn who is the guy is was the other guy she shared with ,it happened and I loved it and always have but still don't get attracted by a guy on is own but do if there is a girl watching ,hope that makes sense"

Sorry not to me it doesn't. Struggling to make sense of what you're trying to say. Please try again. Or pm me.

Swansea

"

These threads are gold for building a block list. what’s wrong in meeting st8 couples and bi or bi curious couples if you enjoy both and the couples enjoy it too, but that’s why guys put st8 on there profile instead of bi curious because of couples like you. Perhaps you got nothing better to do only to block people who share there views. "

Er when did I ever say that it was wrong to meet straight and bi couples?

Couplea like us make people put straight on their profiles instead of bi? We're litterlly arguing the opposite!

You make no sense man!

"

These threads are gold for building a block list. what’s wrong in meeting st8 couples and bi or bi curious couples if you enjoy both and the couples enjoy it too, but that’s why guys put st8 on there profile instead of bi curious because of couples like you. Perhaps you got nothing better to do only to block people who share there views.

Couplea like us make people put straight on their profiles instead of bi? We're litterlly arguing the opposite!

You make no sense man!"

I was having a go at steveandebs not you ?

I hate reading threads like this. So little compassion and understanding for the men who don't feel comfortable enough to own their sexuality yet.

If experience is something you expect, then I'd understand why a shy bi guy may be off putting.. initially at least.

If it's because you're assuming they're a liar, then you're wrong. They may simply be exploring their sexuality and haven't decided yet, one way or the other.

I'm sure all of you are telling the exact truth about your age and locations. Fucking hypocrites if you are.

Takes me back to the bad place when I thought I was a bit of a wrong un for being the way I was.

Shame.

Yes there is the odd bad apple who tells bi lies to get with your mrs. I'd never have dreamt of doing that, neither would most decent men.

Sad world we live in, where someone plucks up the courage to admit something deeply personal and they're branded a liar for doing so.

NOBODY HAS AN AUTOMATIC RIGHT TO YOUR SEXUALITY, END OF.

*if you aren't*

Norwich

"

These threads are gold for building a block list. what’s wrong in meeting st8 couples and bi or bi curious couples if you enjoy both and the couples enjoy it too, but that’s why guys put st8 on there profile instead of bi curious because of couples like you. Perhaps you got nothing better to do only to block people who share there views.

You make no sense man! I was having a go at steveandebs not you ? "

And you still make no sense.

How the fuck are we making people say they are straight when they are bi?

Reading through these posts, I'm now wondering if my profile would put any couples off me.

I'm bi. I have bi put on my profile. But I'm not looking to meet men on here.

I have Fab Guys for that and have verifications on there.

I'm looking for bi couples and women.

Would people think I'm pretending to be bi just to get with the woman?

But because I've stated no single men, be taken seriously?

Do I need to meet one or two men on here just to bump up my verifications to prove myself?

Hope that all makes sense.

Central Portugal

"Reading through these posts, I'm now wondering if my profile would put any couples off me.

Do I need to meet one or two men on here just to bump up my verifications to prove myself?

"

It kinda does but I certainly don’t have the answer after scrolling down lol x

"Reading through these posts, I'm now wondering if my profile would put any couples off me.

It kinda does but I certainly don’t have the answer after scrolling down lol x "

I put on my status the other day "I'll suck your husband's cock" Seem to generate a bit of inteterest! Lol.

"As far as we're concerned, if the profile doesn't list them as at least bi curious then we don't meet."

this

Swansea

"

No no no... Its more people whi arent open about it in their profiles and tell you secretly they are bi that some don't trust. Then when you talk to them they go on ans on about wanting to see photos of the woman and dont take much of in interest in the man... So you end up thinking are they just trying to get into bed with her and have no interest in him... I wouldn't doubt someone that is open about it.

Swansea

"I hate reading threads like this. So little compassion and understanding for the men who don't feel comfortable enough to own their sexuality yet.

If experience is something you expect, then I'd understand why a shy bi guy may be off putting.. initially at least.

If it's because you're assuming they're a liar, then you're wrong. They may simply be exploring their sexuality and haven't decided yet, one way or the other.

I'm sure all of you are telling the exact truth about your age and locations. Fucking hypocrites if you are.

Takes me back to the bad place when I thought I was a bit of a wrong un for being the way I was.

Shame.

Yes there is the odd bad apple who tells bi lies to get with your mrs. I'd never have dreamt of doing that, neither would most decent men.

Sad world we live in, where someone plucks up the courage to admit something deeply personal and they're branded a liar for doing so.

"

Im bi but Ive struggled with being open about it for the longest time, so I do get why guys arent open about it, and I dont think everyone is a liar when they say they are bi in private.

I agree this thread has become a bit aggressive towards people who aren't necessarily comfortable with being open and honest about their sexuality.

However I would like to encourage more guys to be open about it because the more that are the easier it is for the rest...

But I have definately found some guys that arent interested in me (the guy) but say they are. You can just tell because all they do is ask about her... And that is deceitful

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive no interest in bi guys that say they are straight. I like guys who are confident in their sexuality

Central Portugal

[Removed by poster at 03/10/19 00:33:11]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Set the situation as first meet part is the guys getting it on, whether watched live by the woman in person or via cam. This can help sort the wheat from the chaff.

By *aulo9424Man  over a year ago

hull

Sometimes you have to be discreet for various reasons

No no no... Its more people whi arent open about it in their profiles and tell you secretly they are bi that some don't trust. Then when you talk to them they go on ans on about wanting to see photos of the woman and dont take much of in interest in the man... So you end up thinking are they just trying to get into bed with her and have no interest in him... I wouldn't doubt someone that is open about it."

There are two opposite states of mind or spectrum, gay and straight. In the the middle there is this huge space, this grey area which has been labeled Bi.

We know fair few guys primarilly will say anything with all insincerity if they think it will get them a way in, as do a fair few couples - even in these forums.

Yes there are those which say they're bi as a means to an end, there are many more that are not, just maybe on a journey of discovery and unsure of their sexuality, just a generation thing, their upbringing and find it difficult to be open. Bi isn't as black and white as being gay. It is huge grey area and various shades between

Just a simple conversation and a few trigger points, the fakes soon trip over their insincerity.

"I hate reading threads like this. So little compassion and understanding for the men who don't feel comfortable enough to own their sexuality yet.

Shame.

Im bi but Ive struggled with being open about it for the longest time, so I do get why guys arent open about it, and I dont think everyone is a liar when they say they are bi in private.

I agree this thread has become a bit aggressive towards people who aren't necessarily comfortable with being open and honest about their sexuality.

However I would like to encourage more guys to be open about it because the more that are the easier it is for the rest...

But I have definately found some guys that arent interested in me (the guy) but say they are. You can just tell because all they do is ask about her... And that is deceitful"

I think someone suggested to meet the man on your own first.

That might put guys like me off though as there are men out there pretending to be a couple.

If I was in your positon I'd go for a social first. Enough to put a few men off. Then get him to prove himself if you are in doubt. Most men I've met wouldn't have too much problem giving a quick blow job in the car and if the missus joins in too. Happy days! Lol.

Just go for guys that say bi. Not curious or straight. it might take a while but will be far less frustrating.

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

We have so far played with orally bi guys but we both want to take that further. D has had previous bi play before he met me & I so wanna watch. (I’m a perv I know). Playing with bi couples is even more fun we prefer to play with people who have bi in their profile so we know. & I have told a white lie before with a “straight” lad who was bi & wanted to play & I said it was my time of the month but I’d sit & watch the lads play. Well it never happened

L

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Declarations of sexual orientations would just be so simple if each category contained interest that was an exact replica alternative to the others. People who are bi typically aren't living with a complete alternative to their straight interests. It would be so easy for everyone if they did. Hence we get people who have only started to appreciate an extra interest many years after they've lived a straight lifestyle. When they may explore it, it may be for very isolated elements of sex, such as wanking or oral one-way only. They didn't have a life fancying all genders or don't potentially want to fuck a man as an equal choice to a woman.

Humans are hugely complex, without any social influences that may also restrain their self acceptance and understanding.

Central Portugal

"We don't trust them, open bisexuals are more confident and more fun. "

"Declarations of sexual orientations would just be so simple if each category contained interest that was an exact replica alternative to the others. People who are bi typically aren't living with a complete alternative to their straight interests. It would be so easy for everyone if they did. Hence we get people who have only started to appreciate an extra interest many years after they've lived a straight lifestyle. When they may explore it, it may be for very isolated elements of sex, such as wanking or oral one-way only. They didn't have a life fancying all genders or don't potentially want to fuck a man as an equal choice to a woman.

Humans are hugely complex, without any social influences that may also restrain their self acceptance and understanding. "

This is all true. I think the deceit is all rattling peoples cages also.

These 'straight' guys are either lying to themselves or lying to single women or straight couples that don't want to meet a bi guy.

I'd just avoid them. I don't like sneakiness.

Shangri-La

Shame.

But I have definately found some guys that arent interested in me (the guy) but say they are. You can just tell because all they do is ask about her... And that is deceitful

I think someone suggested to meet the man on your own first.

That might put guys like me off though as there are men out there pretending to be a couple.

If I was in your positon I'd go for a social first. Enough to put a few men off. Then get him to prove himself if you are in doubt. Most men I've met wouldn't have too much problem giving a quick blow job in the car and if the missus joins in too. Happy days! Lol.

Just go for guys that say bi. Not curious or straight. it might take a while but will be far less frustrating. "

Thats why you should always speak to both of them first. Westher by cam or phone.

Shangri-La

From some of the messages i get mostly from straight guys saying they bi or curious...they havnt had any experience. So i get they can be shy but honestly....im here for my kicks, not to hold your hold your hand while you find yours.

Reading some of the replies there's a narrow mindedness toward this subject and you should be ashamed this is 2019 ffs, not bi myself but why is it such a sin to not want to come out as bi?

"Reading some of the replies there's a narrow mindedness toward this subject and you should be ashamed this is 2019 ffs, not bi myself but why is it such a sin to not want to come out as bi?"

I'm not out. But on here you have to be honest with people.

Shangri-La

"Reading some of the replies there's a narrow mindedness toward this subject and you should be ashamed this is 2019 ffs, not bi myself but why is it such a sin to not want to come out as bi?"

I dont think anyone has said anything along the lines of that at all...

Good point made about people being *comfortable* about admitting their orientation actually. I'd not even considered that! Oops.

I guess as soon as I discovered sex I was at least bi-curious & I've always been comfortable with that. The TV'ing side.. that took a wee while to get sorted in my head

By *eanne n AliCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We understand why some people (not just guys) don't state their true sexuality on here. People can be very judgemental. However that being said we won't meet anyone who claims to be bisexual in their messages but has straight in their profile purely for the reason that some are just saying what we want to hear in order to get a meet.

It works both ways.

I get messages from straight guys saying they like cock daily!

I’ve also been to club bi nights where straight guys have basically lied to get access to the ladies, shunning any contact with other guys.

Honesty is important.

One of my best couples meets was where the wife sat and watched for half an hour while the husband undressed and seduced me.

She was seeing if I was happy being kissed by a man and happy to suck her husband off.

I passed with flying colours and a great three way was had.

My advice is to tell the blokes exactly what they’ll be required to do with the male partner.

It’ll sort the men from the boys!

"I think there’s a lot of people judge on here, so they put straight to avoid that and get more meets. If you want a genuinely bi guy go hunting on fab guys and point out there’s a female involved haha

This is very true, there are a lot that judge. My bi experience is i had an mfm once and the couple both went down on me together ..it wasnt planned but it wasnt terrible , they asked if i would share him with her the same way if there is a next time ..amd i said i would ,there wasnt a next time for various resons but i thought this may broaden the scope of my meets, so put bicurious . but it turns out im not experienced enough for bi couples cos i havent actually done much . and too bi for straight couples of if put bi curious .. so i say straight , but actually would love to share a guy with his girl "

This is similar to my first bi experience too. Although I don't find men attractive in the street so to speak, sexual interaction with them in mmf fun is great. And I'm grown up enough to know I need to be honest about it. I hope that comes across in my profile. Yes, it has made some couples and ladies rebuff and block me. But I see that as their choice and issue, not mine.

By *eaven and Hell 69Couple  over a year ago

HULL

We get this all the time, but now if the profile doesn't list them as at least bi curious then we just delete the message.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It said st8 on my profile but I met a few bi or bi curious couples and we had three way fun because I am bi oral and really enjoy it, but the reason I took bi curious off my profile because it stopped me meeting st8 couples because most say if you are bi or bi curious we are not interested, but to be honest most I see are st8 couples but it’s nice to play both ways"

Therefore not allowing others to make an informed choice then.

Therefore not allowing others to make an informed choice then. "

So wrong for bi men to trick their way into a straight couples bedroom when they specifically do not want bi men. No wonder bi men continue to get a bad reputation for being sneaky on here.

If people where just honest from the start then there would be zero dramas

I’m always open with what I like, what I’m up for doing/trying and what I have done in the past.

I have wanked and been wanked by a guy in a one on one meet. Then in a threesome with a couple done oral but I’m open to more. Prefer meeting bi couples as just great having both options and all them hands.

As a single male find it hard that so many don’t be truthful as then it means people done trust.

Anyway that’s me feel free to message and chat about e xx

By *uma69Man  over a year ago

stockport

I think some men only say there straight to stop being hounded by men to be quite honest after all some cocks are bloody ugly haha

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Each guy will have his own reasons for describing himself as bi or straight. It's a complicated world, why would Fab be any different?

Hi all. Just read through this forum topic. I myself am bi curious but I do not openly state that on my profile due to one reason and one reason only. I simply do not want to be bombarded with messages from other men. Coming from my perspective, as a bi curious male, I would only meet another male if it was the right guy, or if he was the other half of a couple.

Women on here don't want to be constantly pestered by men, which is understandable, of course. It it's the same for us bi/bi curious guys. Just because we are males, doesn't mean that we want to be constantly hastled by other males.

That's my take on it anyway

NEWTOWNABBEY

"I think some men only say there straight to stop being hounded by men to be quite honest after all some cocks are bloody ugly haha

"

Not so fast, Moriarty! Why would a single guy who says he's straight, not have blocked men already! There's fab guys for getting your needs that way. So my friend I think you've been mythbusted on that one. Get outta that!

"Hi all. Just read through this forum topic. I myself am bi curious but I do not openly state that on my profile due to one reason and one reason only. I simply do not want to be bombarded with messages from other men. Coming from my perspective, as a bi curious male, I would only meet another male if it was the right guy, or if he was the other half of a couple.

Women on here don't want to be constantly pestered by men, which is understandable, of course. It it's the same for us bi/bi curious guys. Just because we are males, doesn't mean that we want to be constantly hastled by other males.

That's my take on it anyway"

I read this a lot from men on here and I struggle to see how they will be bombarded, unless they are an Adonis which many are not. I was bombarded a bit in the beginning but quickly expanded and concentrated my profile text, which helped reduce unnecessary messages. You just have to be clear on your profile

"Hi all. Just read through this forum topic. I myself am bi curious but I do not openly state that on my profile due to one reason and one reason only. I simply do not want to be bombarded with messages from other men. Coming from my perspective, as a bi curious male, I would only meet another male if it was the right guy, or if he was the other half of a couple.

I read this a lot from men on here and I struggle to see how they will be bombarded, unless they are an Adonis which many are not. I was bombarded a bit in the beginning but quickly expanded and concentrated my profile text, which helped reduce unnecessary messages. You just have to be clear on your profile "

Believe it or not, I've literally just received a message from a single male, asking to hook up! And currently, I don't have anything on my profile that even suggests that I want to meet a single male!

Now if I'm still recieving messages from males whilst I'm claiming to be straight, can you imagine what it would be like if on my profile I claimed to be bi/curious?

I read this a lot from men on here and I struggle to see how they will be bombarded, unless they are an Adonis which many are not. I was bombarded a bit in the beginning but quickly expanded and concentrated my profile text, which helped reduce unnecessary messages. You just have to be clear on your profile

Believe it or not, I've literally just received a message from a single male, asking to hook up! And currently, I don't have anything on my profile that even suggests that I want to meet a single male!

Now if I'm still recieving messages from males whilst I'm claiming to be straight, can you imagine what it would be like if on my profile I claimed to be bi/curious? "

Maybe he is reading this thread? If it is an issue just block single men. You also have cock pics splashed over your profile which is an invitation. That is why I dont have my cock on display

Brighton - even Hove!

"I get that a lot too "
even though I’m straight

Now if I'm still recieving messages from males whilst I'm claiming to be straight, can you imagine what it would be like if on my profile I claimed to be bi/curious?

Maybe he is reading this thread? If it is an issue just block single men. You also have cock pics splashed over your profile which is an invitation. That is why I dont have my cock on display "

That's understandable. I've been thinking of setting my cock pics to private, just haven't actually got round to doing it, keep forgetting

Maybe he is reading this thread? If it is an issue just block single men. You also have cock pics splashed over your profile which is an invitation. That is why I dont have my cock on display "

Definitely a shame

The main thing I’ve learned from this site is that there are waaaay too many people that care about other people’s business.

Who gives a shit how someone labels themselves?

Now if I'm still recieving messages from males whilst I'm claiming to be straight, can you imagine what it would be like if on my profile I claimed to be bi/curious? "

Take it from someone who does have it on their profile..

The messages from men die off the second you put bi on your profile.

I'm not sure why this is..

Perhaps the men who are still coming to terms with their sexuality are scared they'll turn completely the second they go with a bi, or gay man?

Perhaps there are a lot of people who get off on the idea of turning a straight man? Something that screams narcissism to me.

Perhaps the plethora of trans profiles who used to contact me as a straight man, and no longer do. Don't get the same reassuring feelings of femininity they crave from. Maybe they feel because I'm bi,that it's the male bits I'm attracted to? Odd given I'm only physically attracted to the most convincing and feminine trans members of Fab.

I'm bi, but it's very temperamental and I'm predominantly straight. Since swapping my sexuality over and being open about it - I get more interest from women, less interest from men.. Which suits me down to the ground.

The only downside being a lot of bi couples assume I'm up for anything, that I'm faking it to get with the female half, because I never play bi on a first meet. A lot of straight couples assume I'm faking it, for same reasons, or concerned I may touch the male half without consent (quite offensive if I'm honest). A lot of attractive trans profiles no longer contact me.. which is a shame, because I'm attracted to some of them.

Just be yourself and fuck what the crowd thinks.

"You know nothing John Snow".

Take it from someone who does have it on their profile..

The messages from men die off the second you put bi on your profile.

I'm not sure why this is..

Perhaps the men who are still coming to terms with their sexuality are scared they'll turn completely the second they go with a bi, or gay man?

Perhaps there are a lot of people who get off on the idea of turning a straight man? Something that screams narcissism to me.

Perhaps the plethora of trans profiles who used to contact me as a straight man, and no longer do. Don't get the same reassuring feelings of femininity they crave from. Maybe they feel because I'm bi,that it's the male bits I'm attracted to? Odd given I'm only physically attracted to the most convincing and feminine trans members of Fab.

I'm bi, but it's very temperamental and I'm predominantly straight. Since swapping my sexuality over and being open about it - I get more interest from women, less interest from men.. Which suits me down to the ground.

The only downside being a lot of bi couples assume I'm up for anything, that I'm faking it to get with the female half, because I never play bi on a first meet. A lot of straight couples assume I'm faking it, for same reasons, or concerned I may touch the male half without consent (quite offensive if I'm honest). A lot of attractive trans profiles no longer contact me.. which is a shame, because I'm attracted to some of them.

Just be yourself and fuck what the crowd thinks.

"You know nothing John Snow"."

Excellently put, my exact experience on here but put a lot more eloquent than I would of written it.

Ipswich

Jeeez is this still going on!

Brighton - even Hove!

"Jeeez is this still going on!"

Startling! straight then bi then straight again. Some people don’t know if they’re coming or going!

Ipswich

"Jeeez is this still going on!

Startling! straight then bi then straight again. Some people don’t know if they’re coming or going! "

You should all be sleeping off your Sunday roasts

By *xpressionistMan  over a year ago

ST. ALBANS

I've had a couple of meets with bi men who initiated contact with me, and yes, list themselves as straight on their profile. Hence they won't verify me and as such I cannot verify them just in case someone sees the verification on their profile if they accidentally show it. And since I'm left unverified often others won't then meet me because of this status.

"I go by what the profile says. If they say otherwise in a message, what else are they lying about?

Exactly this "

True but i take the view id rather only be of interest to a much smaller pool of bi couples than try hide it. I just avoid those profiles that show insecurity by stating "hubby 110% straight" or similar

Ipswich

There are things a bi guy and a straight guy can get up to if you think about it

Central Portugal

"There are things a bi guy and a straight guy can get up to if you think about it"

Central Portugal

"I've had a couple of meets with bi men who initiated contact with me, and yes, list themselves as straight on their profile. Hence they won't verify me and as such I cannot verify them just in case someone sees the verification on their profile if they accidentally show it. And since I'm left unverified often others won't then meet me because of this status. "

It’s a 2 way street... you met them knowing they are ‘straight’ mate so can’t really complain

By *evadomCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

What a lot of bi/straight men don’t realise is they don’t come up on the search engine... we never play with guys who have straight on their profile

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

We get the secrative bi guys a lot pretending there a couple or guys saying I'm bi really tho straight on account

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I've had a couple of meets with bi men who initiated contact with me, and yes, list themselves as straight on their profile. Hence they won't verify me and as such I cannot verify them just in case someone sees the verification on their profile if they accidentally show it. And since I'm left unverified often others won't then meet me because of this status. "

I have many verifications from 'str8' blokes on here but are hidden for discretionary purposes,its about trust..How do you accidentally show it?.

If it is such a dilemma for you, simply get someone non straight to verify you.

By *xpressionistMan  over a year ago

ST. ALBANS

"I've had a couple of meets with bi men who initiated contact with me, and yes, list themselves as straight on their profile. Hence they won't verify me and as such I cannot verify them just in case someone sees the verification on their profile if they accidentally show it. And since I'm left unverified often others won't then meet me because of this status.

I have many verifications from 'str8' blokes on here but are hidden for discretionary purposes,its about trust..How do you accidentally show it?.

If it is such a dilemma for you, simply get someone non straight to verify you."

To try and answer your questions.

1, they may get carried away and think "fucking hell, I've had a meet and been verified "

2, all the non straight are exactly that, non straight even though that's not how they advertise themselves. I only ever get messaged by 'straight ' married men. Their opening line is, "hi, Mr here,...". I get close to zero interest from any other group. As I've seen and read, it's a common theme on here. Still, I'll always have red wine and strong painkillers to while away the search.

*This is not an invite for loads of guys to message us btw as we arent looking for single guys atm*"

Not a bi couple, but as a single guy, I can confirm that I get daily messages from straight guys saying they want to suck me off/fuck me, etc etc.

While I can appreciate that there may be specific reasons and specific scenarios where it is sensible to put your profile as Straight, I'm enough of a sassy bitch that at this stage I don't care: I've made the effort to fully own my bisexuality on my profile. Why should I waste my time for someone who can't even make the effort to change their listed sexuality from Straight to Bi-Curious?

It's also worth adding that while it can be fun and rewarding helping people find their way out of the closet, meeting Straight 'bi-curious' people can have its own downsides. One of the worst meets I ever had was with a straight guy who convinced me he wanted to take his bisexual side out for a spin. I met him in his hotel room, and we had a whirlwind session of mutual sucking, fingering, fucking etc. All good fun, and we both enjoyed ourselves... up until afterwards, when the sex hormones wore off, he started feeling ashamed of having been with a guy, and proceeded to lecture me about how what we'd just done wasn't right, it was unnatural, etc etc.

Long story short: Bi-curious guys who are genuinely looking to expand their horizons and try out new things in a positive way are great. Straight guys who treat their bisexuality as a dirty secret to be hidden, then make other people feel bad for their own sexual desires are awful. Straight guys who use bisexuality as an excuse to try and score meets they otherwise wouldn't get are the worst.

By *irgilMan  over a year ago

Whitton

hi james gang = love your profile!

My wife and I get that all the time it clearly states on our profile not looking for straight guys then they get shity because I call them out on it.

We had 1 guy when we first started that said he was bi stated on his profile etc but when it came to it he froze very awkward for all 3 of us so we don't risk it now

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"My wife and I get that all the time it clearly states on our profile not looking for straight guys then they get shity because I call them out on it.

We had 1 guy when we first started that said he was bi stated on his profile etc but when it came to it he froze very awkward for all 3 of us so we don't risk it now "

Odd that he had bi on his profile then, I would maybe expect that of a man that states straight on profile and messages that they are bi.

By *uma69Man  over a year ago

stockport

My profile states straight but still I get a lot of gay and bi men messaging me so if i was curious but mainly interested in women and put status as bi id be inundated with messages as all you couples know to well

Just suggestion to couples why don't you say to them you have to prove your bi before you get anywhere near the misses or arrange a meet without the misses which im sure would rule all the straight men saying there bi out

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Id say 99% of the guys who message us say straight on their profile but when we message the say bi or curious ,all have different reasons ,and ive learned what to say and ask to pick out the ones who think they will get at me by just letting hubby suck them but get nothing in return ,EH no ,saying that we have had great meets that satisfy us both with "straight " guys ...

What kind of proof could you ask for ?? "

I carry my government issue bi card everywhere with me just incase someone asks for proof

By *egan_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

In the closet

I’ve found over the years that a lot of straight guys are FAR more bi than they are prepared to admit publicly.

I get a LOT of messages from 'straight' guys...

carmarthen

"As a bi couple we have had a couple of threesomes with bi guys, which is fine. I want to ask other bi couples whether guys that say they are bi in private but not on their profiles are trustworthy? Are they going to be interested in me or just Mrs?my profile say,s straight but I will play bi with couples and have with my x wife and like to class myself as straight but if it is arranged to play bi I share the fun evenly

"I understand why they list themselves as straight so it wouldn't bother me at all.

Absolutely right

Not everyone is comfortable declaring their sexual orientation and it’s entirely up to them whom they share it with

"

Not any different from being uncomfortable about admitting they are married either, or their real age or that they only have safe sex or they get tested regularly.

Bottom line is people will accept whatever suits them at the time, so they get away with trying anything.

If you can't admit your sexuality on a swingers site then it says alot about its members and the way the individual sees themselves too.

carmarthen

My profile says straight but I have played bi lots of times but only if there's a female present also I have not done anal do you think I should re do my profile

"My profile says straight but I have played bi lots of times but only if there's a female present also I have not done anal do you think I should re do my profile"

Yes, by your own admittance, you're not bicurious as you've tried and obviously enjoy and like it. Youre now bi, not straight.

Surely Fab is the one place you can be honest, even if you aren’t open in the “real” world? Isn’t that the point?

By *ojoTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

When pressed as to why they're hitting on me when their profile says "straight" and there's no sign of any TV/TS "friends" etc...

The quote I receive is something like.."I'm hoping to explore my bi-side"

Well Doctor Livingstone....I ain't no "Hunt for the Source of the Nile" babes...I got itches that need scratching...I don't want no "ham-fisted fool" who's clueless and sees me as some kind of bi-sexual mentor!

"Surely Fab is the one place you can be honest, even if you aren’t open in the “real” world? Isn’t that the point? "

Going by forum posts and all the comments it would seem no difference.

Then again why would anyone be different in this place than 'real'

world as the bigotry, massogeny, racism and lies towards others are no different?

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I can see why they do it but its called deception and you have to think are there bigger more health related issues they are not being honest about too.

By *arkndirtyMan  over a year ago

sale

I get a lot of messages from lads who have straight on their profile but are definitely bi (proof in the pudding) if/when I've met them. They keep below radar and don't respond in forums but I get PMs directly. Of course there will be lads who want access to women so will use the label if it helps. I guess for women I would advise avoid 'bi' men who have had no exp at all.

Norwich

"

I carry my government issue bi card everywhere with me just incase someone asks for proof "

An RAF ID card?

"

I carry my government issue bi card everywhere with me just incase someone asks for proof

An RAF ID card?

"

I thought it was a navy card?