FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bigger cock cages?

Bigger cock cages?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

I'm into the odd kinky thing at times. I'd love to try a cock cage. But all the ones I've seen look too small to even get on. Is there a range of cages for the larger than average gent anywhere out there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anybody? There must be cock cage experts on here lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There will be a make that suits you but from experience the smaller the cage the better as anything slightly too big and it can be very painful if you’ve too much room to manoeuvre!!

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Anybody? There must be cock cage experts on here lol."

More than knowledgeable about cages.... though not big ones unfortunately .... probably why it’s locked!

its hard we had to buy loads before we found some and even then we had to use a dremel tool to adjust to fit ... but a couple years down the line his useless cock is shrinking so now fitting some of the others brought

I'm starting to think big ones might be v hard to find.

the curve is the biggest one we've seen and was the one we adjusted with the dremel tool not all cucks have small cocks but tell china that as most are made there

Thanks for that. I had a look. Still too small sadly . I appreciate the useful post, though.

I’ve owned 2 metal Cock cages. And yes I don’t have a small Cock

My 2 biggest problems were

1) Getting my Cock into the smallish cages (and while doing so I would normally get hard)

2) the ring that goes around the balls was too small even though I bought the xl.

I found one that’s kind of fitted which had a split balls ring that would hinge open and then clasp closed.

The Cock cage itself was ok-ish. Managed to squeeze in and wear all day.

But they would pinch as my Cock would want to overflow the cage.

I guess trial and error until you find the right one.

"I’ve owned 2 metal Cock cages. And yes I don’t have a small Cock

My 2 biggest problems were

1) Getting my Cock into the smallish cages (and while doing so I would normally get hard)

2) the ring that goes around the balls was too small even though I bought the xl.

I found one that’s kind of fitted which had a split balls ring that would hinge open and then clasp closed.

The Cock cage itself was ok-ish. Managed to squeeze in and wear all day.

But they would pinch as my Cock would want to overflow the cage.

I guess trial and error until you find the right one. "

Yeah, I get the impression finding a big enough ring to fit through will be a real problem. Cages should all come with a mix of different sized rings.

How did it feel to wear a cock cage? Sexy and frustrating? I hope so. That's what I'd love to experience.

Exactly that

It felt hot and sexy being out at work on call outs, going to customers houses while under I was wearing a Cock cage locked up.

"Exactly that

It felt hot and sexy being out at work on call outs, going to customers houses while under I was wearing a Cock cage locked up. "

Mmm hot. How did it feel if you started to get turned on, though? Was it painful or pleasurable to feel yourelf swell against the restrictive cage?

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

keep trying there is a cage for everyone.

"keep trying there is a cage for everyone. "

Thanks for the kind words. I'm starting to think I'd need a custom made one, though. I dread to think how much that would cost. Though a professional measuring service before making the cage could be fun lol.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Put it on after you've had a wank on a cold day.

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

you can get custom made though. but have a look and take a home measurement and read well. you can't be that much of a donkey

"Put it on after you've had a wank on a cold day. "

lol.

"you can get custom made though. but have a look and take a home measurement and read well. you can't be that much of a donkey "

I've yet to see any that would fit me at all. I'm still looking and trying to be hopeful, though.

Thanks for the helpful replies both here and by private message.

By *ants cockWoman  over a year ago

lincoln

What about a custom made one

"What about a custom made one "

It's looking like that's the only way to find a big enough cage. But won't that cost a hell of a lot?

You have to go custom made, we bought the biggest one we could find and I can't fit in it at all, beware though the custom ones cost hund_eds.

"You have to go custom made, we bought the biggest one we could find and I can't fit in it at all, beware though the custom ones cost hund_eds."

That's what I fea_ed .

There must be some cages for big chaps, though. Somewhere. Being a big chap shouldn't mean it's impossible to get a fitting cage.

"You have to go custom made, we bought the biggest one we could find and I can't fit in it at all, beware though the custom ones cost hund_eds.

That's what I fea_ed .

There must be some cages for big chaps, though. Somewhere. Being a big chap shouldn't mean it's impossible to get a fitting cage."

It's a part of the market they've realised they can cash in on.

Just like large breasts, bras cost a fortune the larger the breasts. You can get them for exceptionally large breasts you have to seek them out and pay the price they demand though. It's just the same. Those who are in a minority and can be robbed blind!

"You have to go custom made, we bought the biggest one we could find and I can't fit in it at all, beware though the custom ones cost hund_eds.

That's what I fea_ed .

There must be some cages for big chaps, though. Somewhere. Being a big chap shouldn't mean it's impossible to get a fitting cage.

It's a part of the market they've realised they can cash in on.

Just like large breasts, bras cost a fortune the larger the breasts. You can get them for exceptionally large breasts you have to seek them out and pay the price they demand though. It's just the same. Those who are in a minority and can be robbed blind!"

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

You also shouldn't be able to just slot your cock into a cage, if you can then it's too big. You have to use the sock/stocking method. If you dont know what it is then google it

"You also shouldn't be able to just slot your cock into a cage, if you can then it's too big. You have to use the sock/stocking method. If you dont know what it is then google it"

I'd never even heard of that. Interesting. Kinky to do with a watching lady's stockings I bet.

By *trongbobMan  over a year ago

rochester

In my experience, approx 15 years, I have found the smaller cages to be more comfortable, yes they can be more difficult to fit but once in it is much better and also more secure, I see lots of pics where a guy is wearing a cage that is too big and it looks like he would easy pull out of it.

I'm currently wearing a stainless steel cage that is approx 1 3/4" long, there is no room for any erection, any attempts soon subside but it is all comfy and secure.

"In my experience, approx 15 years, I have found the smaller cages to be more comfortable, yes they can be more difficult to fit but once in it is much better and also more secure, I see lots of pics where a guy is wearing a cage that is too big and it looks like he would easy pull out of it.

I'm currently wearing a stainless steel cage that is approx 1 3/4" long, there is no room for any erection, any attempts soon subside but it is all comfy and secure."

I think I'd like that snug and secure feeling. The issue is finding big enough cock cages.

How about a different material, I have a silicone one that has some give in it. I'd reiterate what others have said about fit. I bought a smaller size one last time and it's definitely more comfortable having less room!

"How about a different material, I have a silicone one that has some give in it. I'd reiterate what others have said about fit. I bought a smaller size one last time and it's definitely more comfortable having less room! "

I do like the sounds of a snug fit. But all the ones I've seen so far are just way too small. That's why I wanna find a place that does big cages.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Ive got 2 (pics in profile) and both are agony or very uncomfortable so i tend not to wear them often.

"Ive got 2 (pics in profile) and both are agony or very uncomfortable so i tend not to wear them often."

That's a shame. I'd hoped a snug cock cage might feel v sexy when being teased by an evil lady mmm.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Maybe try contacting ridermcleod. Apparently he makes custom stuff

"Maybe try contacting ridermcleod. Apparently he makes custom stuff "

I looked up the username. Found nothing.

By *edMan  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

Get one of those cylindrical bird feeders.. take off one end, remove the perches and jobs a good'un

lol

Thanks for the serious and helpful replies too.

I wonder who's more into caging. The ladies or the gents.

Thoughts?

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Cuckold finds that the smaller cages, though harder to get into initially, are more comfortable to wear longer term. A bit of baby oil helps too. X

"Cuckold finds that the smaller cages, though harder to get into initially, are more comfortable to wear longer term. A bit of baby oil helps too. X"

I do like the idea of slipping into a snug cage. So I can feel it squeezing around my cock all the time. And when I get at all hard, I really feel it restrain me mmm.

The problem is I can't find a cage so far I can even manage to fit into .

Vixen, is it possible to fit in a cage that seems too small judging by measurements? I've seen a fair few pics of guys wearing cages now. They often seem to be locked in a cage that's a bit too small. ie the base ring isn't right at the base of their cock. It's further along the cock.

By *ackieSteveCouple  over a year ago

Newbridge

There's plenty. Just look on ebay for "male chastity cages".

They're ment to be tight, loose ones or ones with movement for growth will pinch more especially at night.

Plus, if you're ever going to put one on, have a wank first so you're not trying to get hard and your dick is at its smallest.

Simple really.

"There's plenty. Just look on ebay for "male chastity cages".

They're ment to be tight, loose ones or ones with movement for growth will pinch more especially at night.

Plus, if you're ever going to put one on, have a wank first so you're not trying to get hard and your dick is at its smallest.

Simple really."

I checked ebay. All the ones I saw are too small to get into. And yes, I'd like it to feel snug when I'm soft. And frustrating if I start to get at all hard mmmm.

Was what I said earlier maybe right about size? Could a cage fit on even if the base ring wasn't tight against the body? Could the base ring fit a bit further along the cock? (Still behind the balls of course.) That would mean a chap could potentially use a cage length that's shorter than his flaccid length. Would that work?

West Yorkshire

"Vixen, is it possible to fit in a cage that seems too small judging by measurements? I've seen a fair few pics of guys wearing cages now. They often seem to be locked in a cage that's a bit too small. ie the base ring isn't right at the base of their cock. It's further along the cock."

Not sure on that one, cuck has his cock ring firmly behind his balls. One other tip he has found is that when I do decide to release him he then needs to get out really really quickly as although he has a fairly small dick, it gets hard very quickly and then he cannot get his cock or balls out of the ring; oooops x

"Vixen, is it possible to fit in a cage that seems too small judging by measurements? I've seen a fair few pics of guys wearing cages now. They often seem to be locked in a cage that's a bit too small. ie the base ring isn't right at the base of their cock. It's further along the cock.

Not sure on that one, cuck has his cock ring firmly behind his balls. One other tip he has found is that when I do decide to release him he then needs to get out really really quickly as although he has a fairly small dick, it gets hard very quickly and then he cannot get his cock or balls out of the ring; oooops x"

Maybe I explained badly. We know the ring has to fit behind the balls. But does the ring have to rest tight against the body too? Could the ring possibly be further along the cock, though still behind the balls? That would mean a chap could wear a cage that's shorter than his flaccid length.

Haha that sounds so cruel. Him struggling to get out of the cage quickly before he gets hard. No doubt while you watch, with an evil smile.

By *ackieSteveCouple  over a year ago

Newbridge

Simple really.

I checked ebay. All the ones I saw are too small to get into. And yes, I'd like it to feel snug when I'm soft. And frustrating if I start to get at all hard mmmm.

Was what I said earlier maybe right about size? Could a cage fit on even if the base ring wasn't tight against the body? Could the base ring fit a bit further along the cock? (Still behind the balls of course.) That would mean a chap could potentially use a cage length that's shorter than his flaccid length. Would that work?"

You haven't looked hard enough or you've got a 9 inch flaccid dick as thick as a wrist.

Over and out.

Simple really.

Was what I said earlier maybe right about size? Could a cage fit on even if the base ring wasn't tight against the body? Could the base ring fit a bit further along the cock? (Still behind the balls of course.) That would mean a chap could potentially use a cage length that's shorter than his flaccid length. Would that work?

You haven't looked hard enough or you've got a 9 inch flaccid dick as thick as a wrist.

Over and out."

I really don't want to get in an argument or look like I'm boasting over size here. I'm just trying to find a cage that fits. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it.

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Go small, smallest you can possibly manage otherwise what's the point?

I’m wearing a cb6000s at the moment which is small and the most comfortable one I have. I have a couple of metal ones but I find they are very obvious whilst wearing if you are trying to be discreet. All feel super sexy when on

"Go small, smallest you can possibly manage otherwise what's the point? "

Kinky. I'd happily go as small as I can. Yet to find 1 that would fit. AS stated earlier, maybe I haven't found the right place to look, though.

"I’m wearing a cb6000s at the moment which is small and the most comfortable one I have. I have a couple of metal ones but I find they are very obvious whilst wearing if you are trying to be discreet. All feel super sexy when on"

Mmmm I long for that sexy feeling. I think cages look damn hot too. I wanna see my own cock in a cage, straining against it.

I looked at cb6000s. No use. As far as I can tell, they don't do any that are big enough.

Sheffield

"Go small, smallest you can possibly manage otherwise what's the point?

Kinky. I'd happily go as small as I can. Yet to find 1 that would fit. AS stated earlier, maybe I haven't found the right place to look, though."

Well, if you're really serious you can get a bespoke one made. You simply supply your measurements and they'll make it especially for you. No excuses really! How big are you flaccid anyway?

"Go small, smallest you can possibly manage otherwise what's the point?

Kinky. I'd happily go as small as I can. Yet to find 1 that would fit. AS stated earlier, maybe I haven't found the right place to look, though.

Well, if you're really serious you can get a bespoke one made. You simply supply your measurements and they'll make it especially for you. No excuses really! How big are you flaccid anyway?"

I saw a place that does bespoke. I can't justify that sort of money for a cage. Esp as this is my 1st ever one.

I don't want to brag about my size on here. People will just get nasty or say I'm lying. Look at the veris on my profile if you want some idea how big I am.

I met a couple in 'male mode' where the guy wore a cock cage...she was the dom ?..even with a degree in psychology I dont get it ...ie the dynamic a guy feels with a cage on...can someone explain ?

"I met a couple in 'male mode' where the guy wore a cock cage...she was the dom ?..even with a degree in psychology I dont get it ...ie the dynamic a guy feels with a cage on...can someone explain ?"

Partly it's physical. A caged guy should feel his cock straining against the cage to get hard. A lot of it's mental. It's like a lady is totally in charge of the chap's cock. He's useless and helpless until she decides to free him. Horny, kinky and frustrating all at once.

I'm sure others on fab can talk about this better than me, though. I'm just wanting to try and experience this kink for the 1st time mmmm.

Oh and when a chap finally gets released and allowed to cum, I'm guessing orgasm is all the more intense.

West Yorkshire

"I met a couple in 'male mode' where the guy wore a cock cage...she was the dom ?..even with a degree in psychology I dont get it ...ie the dynamic a guy feels with a cage on...can someone explain ?"

For my cuck it is his inability to satisfy me to the same extent as those with greater sexual prowess. He would dearly like the same prowess and cock size but as he hasnt then he finds it erotic to watch me be satisfied by those who can. Caging him builds up this greater feeling of being inadequate; for want of a better word. He also likes the feeling of being lesser than the other guy and seeing and hearing my pleasure whilst he cannot get erect due to his cage; straining as he may. He also does not know when he will be released; certainly not until I have had complete satisfaction. He says it is mind blowing; if hes happy and I am too then it works for us. X

"I met a couple in 'male mode' where the guy wore a cock cage...she was the dom ?..even with a degree in psychology I dont get it ...ie the dynamic a guy feels with a cage on...can someone explain ?

For my cuck it is his inability to satisfy me to the same extent as those with greater sexual prowess. He would dearly like the same prowess and cock size but as he hasnt then he finds it erotic to watch me be satisfied by those who can. Caging him builds up this greater feeling of being inadequate; for want of a better word. He also likes the feeling of being lesser than the other guy and seeing and hearing my pleasure whilst he cannot get erect due to his cage; straining as he may. He also does not know when he will be released; certainly not until I have had complete satisfaction. He says it is mind blowing; if hes happy and I am too then it works for us. X "

That's so damn kinky and hot mmmm. How long do you keep him caged for? And does it make him more eager to please and obey orders?

Sheffield

I like to wear mine as a sign emasculation. Remove the thing that makes me a man and makes me focus all my pleasure on my pussy. Only able to orgasm like a woman.

"I like to wear mine as a sign emasculation. Remove the thing that makes me a man and makes me focus all my pleasure on my pussy. Only able to orgasm like a woman."

That's kinky too. I like the idea of my lady friend telling me she's sick of being fucked by my big cock. From now on, the only way I'll cum is from her pegging my ass.

Or a really evil idea. My lady friend cages me. Then while I'm caged, she makes me put on her harness + strapon and fuck her with it.

[Removed by poster at 01/10/19 15:16:57]

"I met a couple in 'male mode' where the guy wore a cock cage...she was the dom ?..even with a degree in psychology I dont get it ...ie the dynamic a guy feels with a cage on...can someone explain ?

For my cuck it is his inability to satisfy me to the same extent as those with greater sexual prowess. He would dearly like the same prowess and cock size but as he hasnt then he finds it erotic to watch me be satisfied by those who can. Caging him builds up this greater feeling of being inadequate; for want of a better word. He also likes the feeling of being lesser than the other guy and seeing and hearing my pleasure whilst he cannot get erect due to his cage; straining as he may. He also does not know when he will be released; certainly not until I have had complete satisfaction. He says it is mind blowing; if hes happy and I am too then it works for us. X "

For me you have explained it perfectly..like when I was younger and really fancied and loved a woman who I had sex with from time to time, new she was seeing others. I was tipped of by her female friend that she was seeing someone just working behind a pub bar

My mate and I went in there..I saw the guy, tough strong looking..my mate said you couldnt handle him...made it worse!!...I kept imagining him on/in the bed I'd been in with her giving her a serious fucking...me being quite slim and light....agony...so yes maybe mental pain and pleasure..cock cage cuckolding the answer ?

For my cuck it is his inability to satisfy me to the same extent as those with greater sexual prowess. He would dearly like the same prowess and cock size but as he hasnt then he finds it erotic to watch me be satisfied by those who can. Caging him builds up this greater feeling of being inadequate; for want of a better word. He also likes the feeling of being lesser than the other guy and seeing and hearing my pleasure whilst he cannot get erect due to his cage; straining as he may. He also does not know when he will be released; certainly not until I have had complete satisfaction. He says it is mind blowing; if hes happy and I am too then it works for us. X

For me you have explained it perfectly..like when I was younger and really fancied and loved a woman who I had sex with from time to time, new she was seeing others. I was tipped of by her female friend that she was seeing someone just working behind a pub bar

My mate and I went in there..I saw the guy, tough strong looking..my mate said you couldnt handle him...made it worse!!...I kept imagining him on/in the bed I'd been in with her giving her a serious fucking...me being quite slim and light....agony...so yes maybe mental pain and pleasure..cock cage cuckolding the answer ?"

Very hot. For me it would be more the frustration of being unable to fuck my lady friend. I'm a big guy. I'm used to stretching a lady. Being unable to do so while desperately wanting to ... I think that would fuck with my mind.

to be honest i fail to see how the curve wont fit as its really big it was made for big guys ..easy get 6inch of non erect cock in so a 8in 9in erect cock would fit in it easy peasy ... are you trying when you fully flaccid as even a slight semi would make most cages hard to fit .. or maybe you need the small bowl of ice water to shrivel it up first

"to be honest i fail to see how the curve wont fit as its really big it was made for big guys ..easy get 6inch of non erect cock in so a 8in 9in erect cock would fit in it easy peasy ... are you trying when you fully flaccid as even a slight semi would make most cages hard to fit .. or maybe you need the small bowl of ice water to shrivel it up first "

The stats I've seen for the length of the curve don't match that. Are there different sizes of it?

My mate and I went in there..I saw the guy, tough strong looking..my mate said you couldnt handle him...made it worse!!...I kept imagining him on/in the bed I'd been in with her giving her a serious fucking...me being quite slim and light....agony...so yes maybe mental pain and pleasure..cock cage cuckolding the answer ?

Very hot. For me it would be more the frustration of being unable to fuck my lady friend. I'm a big guy. I'm used to stretching a lady. Being unable to do so while desperately wanting to ... I think that would fuck with my mind. "

To finish off my story..and after seeing this tough guy in the pub the lady invited me round one evening...I said nothing..after a few drinks etc...she said I could stay. That always got the heart thumping..as we climbed into bed, I noticed _ed nail varnish smears on the wall behind the pillows!....she always painted her fingers and toe nails...I new it wasnt through my actions...can you imagine what I was thinking her beautifull long legs wide open, feet jammed against the wall...or her hands clawing the wall in extasy as he pumped from the rear...I'm getting one of them cages !!

You don't have a cage yet? Has this thread inspi_ed you? lol

By *oubleA123Couple  over a year ago

berwick

"How about a different material, I have a silicone one that has some give in it. I'd reiterate what others have said about fit. I bought a smaller size one last time and it's definitely more comfortable having less room! "

Whatever you do, don't do what I did with my silicon one, I was removing it while standing over the loo, after it got all sticky. I don't think I need to tell what happened next. Goodbye cage !

Mr

"How about a different material, I have a silicone one that has some give in it. I'd reiterate what others have said about fit. I bought a smaller size one last time and it's definitely more comfortable having less room!

Whatever you do, don't do what I did with my silicon one, I was removing it while standing over the loo, after it got all sticky. I don't think I need to tell what happened next. Goodbye cage !

Mr "

Did you buy a new cage? lol

How many cages do caged guys have? Do they feel v different?

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

i have a few, started with the plastic CB6000s, a lovely starter cage but there are better ones. Holy trainer 2 was nice, loved the weight, but had to admit i needed a smaller cage, so tried two or three designs before really enjoying a metal one, small with bars that form to a tip, but wide enough to not be too tight when erect, not too bad to clean and looks nice.

"i have a few, started with the plastic CB6000s, a lovely starter cage but there are better ones. Holy trainer 2 was nice, loved the weight, but had to admit i needed a smaller cage, so tried two or three designs before really enjoying a metal one, small with bars that form to a tip, but wide enough to not be too tight when erect, not too bad to clean and looks nice.

"

I think I'd like a metal cage, ideally. I suspect I'd enjoy the weight and the more secure feeling of metal. + I think a metal cage would look kinkier on me.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I got my first yesterday, and must have spent 2 hours trying to get the flipping thing on!!! Not easy at all!

Must put it on when flaccid

By *arriet_pendletonTV/TS  over a year ago

preston

"I’m wearing a cb6000s at the moment which is small and the most comfortable one I have. I have a couple of metal ones but I find they are very obvious whilst wearing if you are trying to be discreet. All feel super sexy when on

Mmmm I long for that sexy feeling. I think cages look damn hot too. I wanna see my own cock in a cage, straining against it.

I looked at cb6000s. No use. As far as I can tell, they don't do any that are big enough."

I am not small and I found the CB3000 fits well, it's an open cockt ring to slide behind your balls as I could never get the solid type ones on. As mentioned before the easiest way to get them on is with plenty of lube or use a stocking to pull it over your cock.

"I got my first yesterday, and must have spent 2 hours trying to get the flipping thing on!!! Not easy at all!"

I did suspect they must be tricky to get on lol. How does it feel now it's in place?

"I’m wearing a cb6000s at the moment which is small and the most comfortable one I have. I have a couple of metal ones but I find they are very obvious whilst wearing if you are trying to be discreet. All feel super sexy when on

I looked at cb6000s. No use. As far as I can tell, they don't do any that are big enough.

I am not small and I found the CB3000 fits well, it's an open cockt ring to slide behind your balls as I could never get the solid type ones on. As mentioned before the easiest way to get them on is with plenty of lube or use a stocking to pull it over your cock."

The measurements on that 1 still sound far too small to fit me. Good to know I'm not the only bigger chap who can fit in a cage, though.

Reading up on cock cages, it's implied your cock can be bigger than the cage is on paper. How much smaller can you wear than your measurements? Anybody?

It may help people to advise of you say what size you need.

Bendy bruno is long but may not be girthy enough

"It may help people to advise of you say what size you need."

People would say I'm lying or bragging. I'm told I'm vwe. I'll leave it at that here.

"Bendy bruno is long but may not be girthy enough"

It looks kinda stylish. Funny name lol. Too short, though. And too narrow.

Thanks to those who messaged.

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

We have a few cages after some trial and error, best advice is just buy cheaper copies from eBay or amazon before finding something that suits your needs..

There are cages for larger guys so it’s really just shopping around and I’m sure you’ll find something, took us around 4/5 cages before finding the perfect one for him

"We have a few cages after some trial and error, best advice is just buy cheaper copies from eBay or amazon before finding something that suits your needs..

There are cages for larger guys so it’s really just shopping around and I’m sure you’ll find something, took us around 4/5 cages before finding the perfect one for him "

Thanks for the encouragement. It gives me hope . The ones I've seen online all sound way too small to fit on me, though. That's the problem. It seems a waste of money even buying any to try them. I'm glad you found your cage, though. How fun is it when you get the right cage?

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

"We have a few cages after some trial and error, best advice is just buy cheaper copies from eBay or amazon before finding something that suits your needs..

There are cages for larger guys so it’s really just shopping around and I’m sure you’ll find something, took us around 4/5 cages before finding the perfect one for him

Thanks for the encouragement. It gives me hope . The ones I've seen online all sound way too small to fit on me, though. That's the problem. It seems a waste of money even buying any to try them. I'm glad you found your cage, though. How fun is it when you get the right cage?"

Once you find the right one the fun can be very interesting indeed, earning his release is very enjoyable for me lol

Thanks for the encouragement. It gives me hope . The ones I've seen online all sound way too small to fit on me, though. That's the problem. It seems a waste of money even buying any to try them. I'm glad you found your cage, though. How fun is it when you get the right cage?

Once you find the right one the fun can be very interesting indeed, earning his release is very enjoyable for me lol "

Mmm sounds fun. I'd love my lady friend to cage me and make me pleasure her while I strain against the cage. She likes the idea too. She says locking my big cock away would be like a form of revenge lol.

Hotwife what evil things did you do to your caged male?

Thanks for all the useful and encouraging messages. This place can be nice at times.

Cock gage expert

I was gonna ask if you were an expert, then I saw the pun.

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

I wear one from time to time at the discretion of my agreed key holder.

I suggest you try a couple of the cheaper versions before thinking of going for a custom made expensive model.

Metal ones can be heavy and given that your cock is placid most of the time, it’s going to slide down. If a padlock is attached, metal on metal makes a noise. They’re not the easiest thing to sleep in!!

Try a plastic one too.

But:

Be very careful what you wish for

"I wear one from time to time at the discretion of my agreed key holder.

I suggest you try a couple of the cheaper versions before thinking of going for a custom made expensive model.

Metal ones can be heavy and given that your cock is placid most of the time, it’s going to slide down. If a padlock is attached, metal on metal makes a noise. They’re not the easiest thing to sleep in!!

Try a plastic one too.

But:

Be very careful what you wish for "

Thanks for the practical advice. I can't try a cheaper version 1st, though, as all the ones I've found are too small. That's kinda the problem .

Are you happy with your caged experiences? Is it everything you'd hoped?

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Don't order of wish if clothes are anything to go by

"Don't order of wish if clothes are anything to go by"

What do you mean? Sorry if I'm being slow today.

By *ellsuitedMan  over a year ago

Elstree

I didn't realise that lack of use causes shrinkage.

"its hard we had to buy loads before we found some and even then we had to use a dremel tool to adjust to fit ... but a couple years down the line his useless cock is shrinking so now fitting some of the others brought "

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

cage your whole body

"cage your whole body "

Cunning idea. How much does a full set of knight's armour go for?

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Yes. It certainly is.

lol

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

East London

"cage your whole body

Cunning idea. How much does a full set of knight's armour go for? "

I was thinking the iron maiden

Can you get these cages about 6ft x 3ft cos I know a cock that would fit in that nicely

"cage your whole body

Cunning idea. How much does a full set of knight's armour go for?

I was thinking the iron maiden"

Ouch!

I'm now looking into a useful website about this whole area. Many thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic