FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pressure for blackman to be huge

Pressure for blackman to be huge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mine is just over 7inch when fully hard. I've never had any complaints but on here Its giving me a bit of a complex lol. It makes me feel because I'm black I'm expected to be 10 inches lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

7 inches! I find that hard to swallow...

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Mine is just over 7inch when fully hard. I've never had any complaints but on here Its giving me a bit of a complex lol. It makes me feel because I'm black I'm expected to be 10 inches lol"

Only ten inches.. pretty small then, in my compulsive liars club the average is 12".

Folk seem to concentrate on those who exclude for whatever reason, Focus on those that include. Simples.

By *elvetonMan  over a year ago

Leeds

7 is more than enough buddy.

I have a 9 inch and I can tell you that all these people looking for a huge cock are just obnoxious time wasters lol . They can't cope with a good hammering and after 2 min they either cum or say its too big!!. So from my experience someone who doesn't care about size is usually good at taking a big cock and knows how to work it. Stick with ur 7inch its perfect size.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"7 is more than enough buddy.

I have a 9 inch and I can tell you that all these people looking for a huge cock are just obnoxious time wasters lol . They can't cope with a good hammering and after 2 min they either cum or say its too big!!. So from my experience someone who doesn't care about size is usually good at taking a big cock and knows how to work it. Stick with ur 7inch its perfect size. "

Cheers mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a 9 inch and I can tell you that all these people looking for a huge cock are just obnoxious time wasters lol . They can't cope with a good hammering and after 2 min they either cum or say its too big!!. So from my experience someone who doesn't care about size is usually good at taking a big cock and knows how to work it. Stick with ur 7inch its perfect size. "

Wow, you must be so happy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean!

If folks decide your decent sized penis isn't big enough for them, thats their problem. Plenty of folks would be happy to meet a normal sized guy such as yourself.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Aren't you a charmer.

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

It is who it is attached to.

Honestly...

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I've enjoyed the company of several black guys, and they are not all hugely hung. Most are the same as other guys and average at about 7". Those of us that have been lucky enough to get frisky with a mix of guys know this and do not have silly expectations, so don't let it worry you. Size does not make the lover

» Add a new message to this topic