FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > new relationship

new relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kyblue2681 OP   Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Ok so I've been happily single for about 4 years but have recently started dating this really nice guy. its nothing serious and its official yet so im still free for play as i wish as we haven't got to that stage yet.

I was just wondering if any of you guys have been in this situation and wondered how long you waited till you started to talk about swinging as i don't want to stop, although i think he would be worth it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

If he is the right guy for you you will share sexual ideas...cant say when the right time to chat about them is, but we shared our fantasies from the very begining.

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

if he's the right guy and he says no, he doesn't want to do all this, then you go for what makes you happiest. Love is a rare commodity and if he's the one, don't lose him over us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would have already told any man that I was how I am.... Because I would hate to pretend to be who I am not.

I am free now to play pretty much as I like ( within a few conditions) and yet my Master is the one man I could be totally faithful in the conventional sense too..

Hope that makes sense.

Cali

It is all about you and how you feel you may be suprised and he may think wow a woman who loves lots of things. Test the water with him see what his reaction is and if it is in the negative you know what sort of response you are likely to get. At the end of the day if it don't work out you can always come back to your little family of swingers..... good Luck xx

Best to be honest and upfront from day one with him my advice, I am in the market to find a girlfriend ideal world from this site, though winning the lottery seems more likely. I met a lovely lady off POF some 8 months ago, and dated got on great but my life is swinging when I finally mentioned it I was subsiquently dumped and dubbed a pervo. I couldnt leave the scene have many friends I enjoy hooking up with and prefer to share a fun lifestyle. If you are in love simples, walk away from this or talk now

I met mrs poppy at a club when we were both single so it never was an issue. But wayyy back when I first started swinging I was dating a lady who loved to be watched and not wanting to go to dogging we went for the swinging club idea. We only soft swung, no kissing and a thousand different rules but that's where we stared with it. I've not known many relationships that have lasted if one half is a true swinger and the other isn't.

Failing that invite one of your female freinds over for the night, get him d*unk and fuck the ass off him. If he likes it tell him more is on offer and you know where to find it lol

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

We mentioned it on our first vanilla date as one of the things we might be interested in

I met my partner of here so didnt need to mention swinging. Came as a surprise that we were both kinksters too tho

Think I'd be careful how I brought it up. He may be up for it. But if he's not, he might tell all his mate's about you. I'd hate people knowing what I get up to!

By *oonytoonMan  over a year ago

derby

Bearing in mind a lot of men like to think that women are all virgins or have never had good sex until they met them telling him from the offset might get a bad reaction especially if he doesn't know a lot about the scene and assumes the stereotype view.

My advice would be to decide whether you can give up swinging even temporarily to pursue love and then approach the subject (but not your experience) at a later date when your relationship has matured and guage his reaction if positive then mention you had a few experiences years ago if negative drop the subject and continue in your hopefully mutual loving relationship besides if it doesn't work out with him your swinging friends will still be here.

On the otherhand if swinging is that important of an aspect of your life and you can't give up temporarily or permanantly then be open and honest with him before your both to emotionally attached and if he not game then he obviously not for you saves inevitable heartache in the long run.

To sum it up you need to decide how important swinging is to you and would you be truely happy in a loving but monogamous relationship.

Told my new guy straight away as I didn't want to keep anything from him from the outset, and he was open minded enough to come on the site to see what it was all about.

We don't know yet what we want as a couple...but if Fabs is not for him/us, then I'll leave.

Way I see it is that Fab will always be here for fun in whatever form...but I'd hate to lose out on what could potentially be something quite special for the sake of a few nsa shags

manchester

Thanks for all the advice guys x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Well the reason we got into swinging and ended up on here was the guy I was seeing suggested a 3sum but the fem he knew couldn't do it. We had discussed from the start things we had done or would like to do but this was about 2 months later and I was already on here. So told him about this and we set up a couple profile, rest as they say is history. Still together 5 months down the line and having fun.

Talk about your fantasies and see how it goes. Good Luck

My opinion is if you like this guy and want to carry on swinging tell him as soon as possible, the longer you leave it the harder it will be and after a while he may see you keeping it from him as lying to him

manchester

Thanks guys i appreciate the advise x

Not sure, last time I was starting to date someone, I felt too I couldn't hide it from him, and although the idea of a 3some or parties was very much exciting for him, I could see straight after my revelation that he was not serious abt us as he was before..leaving me very hurt....next time I feel like wanting to start a relationship again(!), I will wait until the relationship is more established and introduce it another way as men have double standards unfortunately and swinging for me is not something I really need when together with someone, just a nice add on, a way to fulfil more fantasies...

yeah there is a chance it does turn your relationship early on from being something about love to now just being about sex

its not easy for someone new to just get dragged into it and be able to deal with it like someone whos been doing it for a few years

I think if you wish to have him and still swing you need to get this out in the open ... if he thinks your all his and your not shagging others could spit you up if not happy .

My gf actually brought it up on our first vanilla date. We'd chatted on the phone and exchanged loads of messages before we met and were really open with each other about all aspects of our lives. When we did meet the conversation turned to sex and she said she'd like to go to a swingers club. Not neccessarily to play but to have a look as she is intrigued by it. I then told her I was on here and showed her my profile. Lets just the say the end of the date went with a bang.

"Best to be honest and upfront from day one with him my advice, I am in the market to find a girlfriend ideal world from this site, though winning the lottery seems more likely. I met a lovely lady off POF some 8 months ago, and dated got on great but my life is swinging when I finally mentioned it I was subsiquently dumped and dubbed a pervo. I couldnt leave the scene have many friends I enjoy hooking up with and prefer to share a fun lifestyle. If you are in love simples, walk away from this or talk now "
WOW...Im gobsmacked, someone who has actually managed to get a bloody date off POF

"Ok so I've been happily single for about 4 years but have recently started dating this really nice guy. its nothing serious and its official yet so im still free for play as i wish as we haven't got to that stage yet.

"

By that I take it you mean you haven't slept with him yet then so you deem it totally acceptable to shag whoever you still want until you make it serious by shagging the new guy ? ??? Or have you both agreed that it dosent matter if either of you do shag around while you date each other? ??

If it's the first one then you're simply cheating on him and would have been berrated by most people on here if you were a Guy.

manchester

No I've not slept with him but i also haven't slept with anyone else so that isn't my point

my point was to get advice on when if at all to mention this part of my life. and i wouldn't say anything to a guy for sleeping with a woman if they weren't in a committed relationship as technically there both still single

"No I've not slept with him but i also haven't slept with anyone else so that isn't my point

my point was to get advice on when if at all to mention this part of my life. and i wouldn't say anything to a guy for sleeping with a woman if they weren't in a committed relationship as technically there both still single "

But if they are dating someone like yourself where do you draw the line as to when it becomes cheating by meeting others for sex?

I think you need to find out what he wants from you, either just friends or relationship and then tell him straight about what you like doing and see what response you get and take it from there.

I think if you don't want to give up swinging ideally you'd need to find someone to either swing with you or be happy for you to do it without him. Not telling him is a bit mean really as it's cheating.

However I don't envy you having to decide what to do. I'd be scared to tell anyone new in case they went and blabbed to all my friends.

Think I'd mention swinging in passing and see what his reaction was before I said anything directly. Good luck!! xx

manchester

Well that's why im scared to tell him incase he does tell everyone but i wouldn't meet anyone until I've told him and he's happy for me too so if i have to give up swinging for a real relationship then that's what ill do. swinging isn't the be all and end all its just good fun

manchester

Well one week on and we officially as of this evening became a couple so for now I've decided i won't be meeting anyone for swinging. if our relationship gets to that point i may mention it if looks like could be a good reaction other wise ill see how all goes x

"Well one week on and we officially as of this evening became a couple so for now I've decided i won't be meeting anyone for swinging. if our relationship gets to that point i may mention it if looks like could be a good reaction other wise ill see how all goes x "
well think thats lovely x x You get to know each other and trust and maybe love x And for alot of people one,, the right one is all thay need . xx

"Well one week on and we officially as of this evening became a couple so for now I've decided i won't be meeting anyone for swinging. if our relationship gets to that point i may mention it if looks like could be a good reaction other wise ill see how all goes x well think thats lovely x x You get to know each other and trust and maybe love x And for alot of people one,, the right one is all thay need . xx "
awww good luck!!

manchester

Thanks x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I think you need time to find out about the two of you as a couple. With time discuss fantasies and it may be something you embark on together.

I wish you both well.

manchester

Thanks miss_ress but i think he's worth leaving it all together if he isn't into it. though ill remain a member of the site as i enjoy the forums and chatting to like minded people

By *ittenandthepirateCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Love is worth far more than sex. When you feel the time is right, tell him. If he doesn't like the idea of it then it's your choice which path to take. Personally, it isn't even a decision for me. Love trumps all (Yeah, i'm a soppy git and proud! hehe)

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

let him see your profile if you talk to him and he seems ok with it.

otherwise, test the water first and if he doesnt seem interested then dont say no more.

id love to find love with a partner who swings too.you can still have fun if the other is ill/not feeling well/menstruating etc etc.

i would want to know about the meets though as if not i would consider it cheating.

just talk, only way forward.xx

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"let him see your profile if you talk to him and he seems ok with it.

otherwise, test the water first and if he doesnt seem interested then dont say no more.

id love to find love with a partner who swings too.you can still have fun if the other is ill/not feeling well/menstruating etc etc.

i would want to know about the meets though as if not i would consider it cheating.

just talk, only way forward.xx "

I was going to suggest something similar to this. At the very least, even if you don't show him your profile, I'd show him this site and say that when you were alone you'd brose or chat with people on here, see where it goes from there, you'll soon know from how he reacts if you will want to tell all and indeed whether he may want to take part. Good luck anyway

manchester

Thanks x

manchester

Well i kind of brought up the subject this

Evening and didn't get a bible bashing and he at least seems open to the fantasy side of things so positive things so far

By *ood girl Bad GirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Huntingdon,Cambridgeshire

Hello.

You could have just met the man of your dreams that will love and care for you forever.

If you spill the beans you could lose everything.

Go out with him for 6 months and see how things go,im sure you will no by then if hes a keeper or a binner

Sometimes in life you cant have the best of both worlds

Lifes a bitch init

Best wishes

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

recently in2 new relationship so won't b meeting 4 time being at least

Woman in manchester, North West, UK

... "im horny as hell and its driving me mad!!!". 11 hours ago

Got to admit Sky, this made me smile when I checked your profile out after reading this thread.

manchester

Well a girl has her needs and was just voicing mine lol

» Add a new message to this topic