FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The pink triangle in Newcastle

The pink triangle in Newcastle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My lady friend and I are visiting Newcastle for the weekend and are planning on spending Friday and Saturday nights in the pink triangle. It's many years since she visited the gay scene anywhere and I'm ashamed to say its taken this long but it will be my first time. We are both looking forward to it and are determined to relax, have a laugh and a great time. My lady friend is bi curious and I am open minded but it worries me that being a male/female couple we might stick out a bit. We are not going "on the pull", but if we meet people we are not closed to taking things further. So fabbers, in your opinions which are the best bars and clubs to visit whilst there and what makes them so good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

Switch is a good club, and powerhouse if you want a good old party. The bank bar and pink rooms usually have some.good entertainment on. There is a swinger's club not far from the triangle (like a 5 minute walk)called shhh which we really like if you decided to go for some fun..plenty of people go out in mixed gender groups,as long as you aren't all over each other like you are a couple most people won't assume you are a couple. They will just think you are friends on a night out. Hope you have fun.

Gem

Thanks for the reply Gem.

We looked at Shhh and it looks like a great club but we decided we are not quite ready for a club just yet. All your recommendations look great and personally I can't wait to see The Pink rooms. I'm sure Naughtyandnice (my partner in crime) will feel the same.

Thanks again

Dave

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

Hope you guys have a great time. The scene in Newcastle is always a great night full of friendly people

Gem

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

The pink triangle has the yard, switch, the bank, the central, bottoms up, rustys,, blonde barrel, easy Street, pink room, powerhouse. Shhh singers club etc. There is also a fetish event on (unleashed, at sr44). I think the lady boys, of Bangkok is, still on as, well in times square. All in all, lots, and, a great night

durham

Oh forgot there is the boulevard drag showbar as well

Thanks stace. We will definitely be looking to visit all the places. Unleashed sounds good I will be having a look to find out more.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

The Pink Triangle is excellent for M/F couples, you'll have a good time in any of the bars.

Just bought a new shirt and shoes now which aftershave to pack?

durham

"Thanks stace. We will definitely be looking to visit all the places. Unleashed sounds good I will be having a look to find out more. "
unleashed is a, fetish club. I'm not sure, you'll find it on here. It's, always on the first Saturday of each month at sr44 club which is round the back of switch, the bank and the yard. its£10entry

I will mention it to naughty, I have a feeling (an almost tingly one) that she might find it interesting. I will let you know.

Well a fun and interesting weekend was had, visited most of the bars and there were plenty of people and lots of good music. Thanks for your recommendations and I'm sure we will visit again, but maybe plan things a little better and be more ready for after midnight revelling.

By *pinCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Be down there in a week, so will try some these.

» Add a new message to this topic