FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time couple swap

First time couple swap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have arranged our first couple 4some next month. Its the first time my wife will have been with another man. We have agreed no kissing and will take it slowly and we are both good with that (as is the other couple). However im torn between being incredibly turned on by the idea & being incredibly turned off! When im horney we love it and role play the fantasy. Once ive cum though i lose all interest in the thought and it totally turns me off to think of my wife with another man! Is this normal for first timers & does it change?

Ive seen her with other woman & i was fine with that (obviously ha ha!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Fansaty land can be very different from reality. Seriously if the roleplay leaves you feeling like that how do you really think after the night and you have done it. From what you say it sounds like a bad idea for now.

I know! Its really not an issue of trust or anything & our relationship is certainly strong enough to discuss afterwards and be honest about how we both felt about it. Surely thats normal though for the first time? Or maybe you're right!

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"I know! Its really not an issue of trust or anything & our relationship is certainly strong enough to discuss afterwards and be honest about how we both felt about it. Surely thats normal though for the first time? Or maybe you're right!"

Talk going through to the next level as you are going along...if the other couple are happy with this. We know a lady who was really traumatised as she shagged the guy...and regretted it dreadfully as she felt pressured into it by everyone...its a big step.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The fantasy and reality do differ. We worried about this before we did it. We allowed kissing but we agreed to soft swap only knowing if we liked a couple we could progress it the next time after we had been sure to talk, check in and process our feelings. Talking about the potential negatives are a massively important part of everything for a couple. -Mrs

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Talk, talk and talk some more and not just when your in the mood.

Personally if you have any doubts I'd not go through with it as after the event it's too late and the image will stick with you for a very long time..

Absolutely need to be certain about it with agreed boundaries. It's a fantasy on lots of peoples lists but the reality is very different. We found the balance at first was to play together as a couple with another couple playing in the room.

Comfortable with this things progressed slowly and naturally. Xx

By *ouple4play77Couple  over a year ago

kings lynn

We met a couple and we was their first meet she had been with another man before but he had never been with another woman all was fine to start but I could see she wasn’t comfortable watching him with my wife so I tried to stop but it was too late she freaked out but we all stopped and sat chatting the tension was eased and we decided to meet again for girl on girl and own partners we now have the pleasure of knowing them and calling them very good friends

When you meet let him know your concerns and that you need to be able to stop if you’re not comfortable he will understand if he doesn’t then walk away

By *outhbelMan  over a year ago

Near Carryduff

Ya have to kiss, anything else will make it robotic

Good advice thanks everyone

By *reamytitwankCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Maybe you would be better off going to a club and just observing. You can get a feel of whether it's for you or not.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think if you are having such strong doubts you shouldn't go ahead with it. I think the other couple will feel really uncomfortable with your attitude.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

How does your wife feel about it? TBH if I had doubts I wouldn't go through with it at any level.

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Your attitude to your wife being with other guys has been pretty consistent in your time posting on the forums.

It sounds like you're still not ready for that yet even if she is

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Never rush .....take little steps.....and always go at the Wifes pace ......and consider soft stuff to start ........until you go further ....talk to each other ....play nice ....enjoy the fun....XXx

By * n SCouple  over a year ago

dundee

It doesn't sound like you are at all comfortable with this and it needs cancelled until you are. I think thered be resentment if you go through with it tbh. You have to be sure it's what you want. When we first tried it I was certain I wanted to see her with an extra guy. Even the kissing was a major turn on. Her in between us kissing and touching us in turn was incredible. As someone above said without that I think the whole scenario of you went ahead would be very sterile but the fact you can't even watch each other kiss someone else doesn't bode well for full sex.

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Book marked some very interesting advise and comments

Consistent advice, thanks everyone. Certainly food for thought...

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

In all seriousness if you don't like the idea in fantasy then you will not like it in reality.

Perhaps it might be wiser to take it even slower. Go to a club and play in the presence of others. If you feel comfortable with that then perhaps move to soft swap.

Take it slow and keep checking in with each other after each meet to ensure that you and your wife are still comfortable.

I couldn't do it without kissing. Sorry but I would feel like a prostitute.

First time I did this (with an ex) I was very nervous. As we were in a relationship, I was concerned I might see him with another woman and go mad! As it was, I didn't and I really enjoy watching my partner with others. It's such a turn on, knowing what they are getting!

» Add a new message to this topic