FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help needed..

Help needed..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to find the elusive unicorn.. Prefer fuller figures.. Any advice on how we can achieve this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You need to add pics of mr. I meet with and without my mr but I don’t talk to people without photos of both as you don’t know what you’re signing up for and as a single woman you need to know what you’re getting yourself into. Just my view maybe all girls are different but just what I have found x

I wouldn’t meet a couple with no pics of Mr and where the only veri seemed to be for a meet with just the lady.

I’d wonder if it was a genuine couples profile

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Apart from the lack of male pics I wouldn't meet a profile that says "bi playful but adores cocks more". Would make me feel second best.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Yep, no pictures of the male is a straight no from me.

"Trying to find the elusive unicorn.. Prefer fuller figures.. Any advice on how we can achieve this?"

Unicorns really aren’t that elusive in our opinion.

"Trying to find the elusive unicorn.. Prefer fuller figures.. Any advice on how we can achieve this?

Unicorns really aren’t that elusive in our opinion. "

Yes, I think the best place to meet single girls is clubs too, girls are swamped online so many hardly even read or reply to majority. In a club it’s face to face and you can entice them with your chat aswell as looks, smelling good, and being open, honest and respectful all help. They act more on instinct in clubs,I rarely meet people I chat with tbh, our meets happen In clubs. Again each to their own fancies but that’s just how we do it and it’s worked well so far

"Yep, no pictures of the male is a straight no from me."

I second that.

Leeds

We now have a pic of the tip of a penis. Does that tempt you, unicorns ?

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

"We now have a pic of the tip of a penis. Does that tempt you, unicorns ?"

And it's a dildo...

Leeds

"We now have a pic of the tip of a penis. Does that tempt you, unicorns ?

And it's a dildo..."

Well spotted

By *wingfellowMan  over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

Not that I’m a unicorn but generally even if I as a single male am meeting a couple the profile needs to be suggestive it’s a mutual endeavour which yours does not. Can only imagine it’s the same from a single ladies perspective

I thought forums were supposed to be helpful..not spiteful..there are two pics of my husbands dick on there and one of a dildo..think we have now changed our minds on having 'The elusive unicorn'... We tend to go for connection and character... Going by the comments think we will pass..

my own little sanctuary

"I thought forums were supposed to be helpful..not spiteful..there are two pics of my husbands dick on there and one of a dildo..think we have now changed our minds on having 'The elusive unicorn'... We tend to go for connection and character... Going by the comments think we will pass.. "

I don’t think it’s spite, you asked people’s thoughts...you mention requiring a connection, women can’t find that just by seeing a cock I’m afraid.

Oh dear....

Btw they are not elusive.....

my own little sanctuary

Unless said people are sapiosexual of course In which case it wouldn’t matter... a club is likely the best place to find what you seek though as it’s much more personal and better allows you to create a connection without the risk of misconstruing the context of a message or reply

There are thoughts and then there are presumptions!! I've asked questions on here before and told to put more female pics up..no dick pics..etc.. Luckily we have a meet this weekend so comments no longer needed!!!

Leeds

" I've asked questions on here before and told to put more female pics up..no dick pics"

So why have you put up two dick pics and a dick dildo ?

If a single woman wouldn't consider meeting a single man who has dick pics only on display it wouldn't be any different to considering meeting a couple where male half shows only a dick pic.

I always wonder what are they trying to say by that (singles and couples)...

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"There are thoughts and then there are presumptions!! I've asked questions on here before and told to put more female pics up..no dick pics..etc.. Luckily we have a meet this weekend so comments no longer needed!!!"

You asked for advise and then get arsey when people give you it. This raises red flags for me if I was to meet as a single fem. Prefer chilled out folk who don't spit their dummy out when they think things aren't going their way.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I would be put off by the don’t list. It makes you come across as quite negative.

I would want to see some body pics of the male half and at least one of you both together.

You are one of just many couples wanting to meet a single woman so you really have to sell yourselves to her. Tell us what makes you unique and give us an insight into your characters.

Nice boobs though x

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Prefers cocks more and bi playful, that makes me feel like you're only meeting women to please your partner. That may not be the case but that's the vibe it gives off. Good luck anyway

I thought my advice was helpful I’m glad you appreciate my time I put into it.. ah well, enjoy your meet

[Removed by poster at 06/10/19 20:21:55]

By *pinCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Oh dear....

Btw they are not elusive.....

"

» Add a new message to this topic