FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club advice for a newbie

Club advice for a newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aj666 OP   Man  over a year ago

burnley

Hi I’m a single male who wants to explore the swinging scene but I’m a bit wary of going to a club as a single male on my own..reason being because I’m quite nervous about the whole thing and don’t know the dos and don’ts..any type of advice would be more than welcoming to help me take the plunge.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was my first time last week and I had a blast. I am normally a nervous guy but I threw caution to the wind and thought fuck it what's the worst that can happen? Met and chatted with some lovely people and had a little fun in the jacuzzi. Go with no expectations then if something happens it's a bonus. As for the rules its basic common sense, no means no, private rooms are off limits and be respectful of other peoples wishes at all times. Hope you take the plunge and have a great time.

By *ez1987Man  over a year ago

Great Harwood, Blackburn

Went on my own last week to a club went with the no expectation of getting any fun or kink and treat it like I would any other bar/night club.

Be yourself and ask for a tour around if you arrive early enough.

Anything else that happens on the night is an added bonus so that way your not dissapointed if you don't get lucky.

Respect people's personal space and always ask first.

1st rule is no means no.

2nd rule have fun adn enjoy one self.

Happy fabbing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Check club reviews, see which one you like the sound of. Then check the club's website regarding opening times, what times they allow single men in, and what you'd need to do before going to the club. That would, most likely, mean having to register with the club and then let them know when you are planning on visiting. If there are spaces available, they'd put you on the list.

Do not just turn up at a club and expect to be allowed in.

When you do go in, have no expectations of anything apart from a bit different night out. Just because you paid your entrance fee, it does not mean you are entitled to sex with whoever takes your fancy there.

Staff will clearly explain the rules, but the main are: 'no' ALWAYS means 'no'; be respectful of boundaries; don't get d*unk; chat with people and be friendly, don't just stare at them; do not touch until invited (that may never happen).

Good luck.

By *ng1983Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

Look at the club reviews in here and see which one you like the sound of.

Check to see which nights will be best for you. Some clubs have nights only for women and couples, gay/bi nights, couples only nights.

You will probably have to register for membership before you go depending on the club. You can usually do this online.

Look on the club's website. They usually have house rules on there and the general dos and don'ts and etiquette.

You usually have to dress down (wear a towel or underwear) when going to the play areas

Go with an open mind. Don't expect anything straight away.

Treat it like going to a normal bar..go, have a drink, chat to some people. Make new friends. Have fun!

Gem

» Add a new message to this topic