FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Massage and voyeurism

Massage and voyeurism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I came on here looking for a NSA FWB situation. This profile is not my first. I have been on here on and off for 4 years. I am entirely open about my situation and have been responded to in all the usual ways.

I've concluded that soft swing, voyeur, and massage are the way for me.

I am a qualified masseur in Indian head, Swedish body, and sports massage, the latter not very erotic I can assure you.

So would anyone think it odd if I was to suggest that I come round to massage the woman or both the man and the woman, to the level of intimacy they want and then watch as they do what come naturally?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an2man777Man  over a year ago

Llandudno / Colwyn bay

I think you'll be in high demand!

You know what. amazingly not! Sad really

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I think you should be in demand. Maybe if you were to request some feedback on your profile, etc, it might help you meet more people. After all, you only want to meet one fwb,...

Thanks for your message. I would appreciate any feedback on my profile. I've had the usual ones over the years but I don't mind good or bad. Bad ones, if constructive should ,hopefully, lead to success.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A wonderful massage from someone who’s mainly interested in turning me on before I enjoy my chosen partner, while the masseur watches, yes please!

Damn shame you’re in Colchester. You’d have a queue forming at clubs..

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"A wonderful massage from someone who’s mainly interested in turning me on before I enjoy my chosen partner, while the masseur watches, yes please!

Damn shame you’re in Colchester. You’d have a queue forming at clubs.."

This...

Plenty of people offer massages but very few are actually trained, and for health reasons I won't accept a massage from someone who isn't actually trained. If they were. And they wanted to massage myself, and my partner and watch with some soft play. God I'd be beating their door down

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Omg wish you were nearer!!!

By *armupartistMan  over a year ago

York

I trained (after I retired) in Swedish Massage techniques and talk this up on my profile. This can be very 'professional' or overlaid with more erotic/sexual touch and I have no expectations beyond the massage. Of course I am delighted to go further if requested. However I have had very little interest in this 'service' but have put that down to my age. On the other hand I am a member of Quest in Leeds and on the few occasions I have been, I have found my 'massage skills' much appreciated!!

It can all be arranged. I regularly work in the Leeds area. I can't message you though, so you would have to message me.

By *jloversCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think a lot of couples would be interested.

I do hope so.

[Removed by poster at 07/10/19 12:04:36]

[Removed by poster at 07/10/19 12:05:45]

"A wonderful massage from someone who’s mainly interested in turning me on before I enjoy my chosen partner, while the masseur watches, yes please!

Damn shame you’re in Colchester. You’d have a queue forming at clubs..

This...

Plenty of people offer massages but very few are actually trained, and for health reasons I won't accept a massage from someone who isn't actually trained. If they were. And they wanted to massage myself, and my partner and watch with some soft play. God I'd be beating their door down"

Thanks for your comment. I do agree that it is wise to have a trained person, I am trained. I am happy to massage both males and female in a couple and, as I say, watch as they enjoy themselves after. My voyeurism comes into play at this point.

[Removed by poster at 07/10/19 12:05:49]

» Add a new message to this topic