FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on swinging/making a profiles

Advice on swinging/making a profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthern Spirit OP   Man  over a year ago

Hi all,

I'm new to Oxfordshire and new to the swinging scene but excited to try it...think it would be great fun. Issue being is that i'm not getting many responses. Now i fully appreciated i'm not an oil painting but not a terrible looking bloke either. I would say i'm relatively normal in the grand scheme of things [i'm not just spamming cock pics to every woman in Britain] and would actually like to socially meet too if the woman was keen.

Just wondering if there are any tips that some of you more experienced bunch could enlighten a noobie with?

Thanks,

C.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe try and find an organised local social to attend ?

Hi Sally, I've been looking for some locally but they seem pretty exclusive, or maybe just adverse to newbies which is understandable.

Thanks for the advice!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

This site is no different than any other dating site. Pictures to entice and a profile to show off (hopefully) an interesting, intelligent and funny person.

Socials can be like speed dating and a club ..well like any club but more explicit.

So get involved in the forums, chat rooms or cams, which means people will get to know you, then hopefully a meet or two

Hi Steph,

Okay, understood. Guess i just need to put some more effort in those areas you've suggested.

Thanks for the advice!

» Add a new message to this topic