FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Are you a timewasting wannabe?

Are you a timewasting wannabe?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you a timewasting wannabe who has no intention of meeting anyone at anytime?

If you are could you put something at the start of your profile like TTW?

Just it would save the genuine folks around here a lot of grief!

I know that many people get off on the fantasy element of this site,and it wouldn't be so bad if they made that clear to others.

I am guessing that noone will be coming forward to say "that's me I am a total timewaster"

However I bet there's a few people on here that have almost met one!!

If it wasn't for the fact on the night they were due to meet the "TTW" had to go to casualty due to the injuries they sustained after getting caught in a stampede of wild buffalo/car wouldn't start/kids took ill/I forgot I was a total F**kin timewaster!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i clearly have on my profile that i will not play with any men and in chat i make it clear quite quickly because most don't read and i have blocked all mail from single guys this is the best i can do but i wouldn't mind putting ttw before my profile if it helped single guys with no patience as long as women and couples still messaged i would be fine to do it xxxx

"Are you a timewasting wannabe who has no intention of meeting anyone at anytime?

I know that many people get off on the fantasy element of this site,and it wouldn't be so bad if they made that clear to others.

I am guessing that noone will be coming forward to say "that's me I am a total timewaster"

If it wasn't for the fact on the night they were due to meet the "TTW" had to go to casualty due to the injuries they sustained after getting caught in a stampede of wild buffalo/car wouldn't start/kids took ill/I forgot I was a total F**kin timewaster!!! "

You forgot.....'Got called into work' !!!!

"Are you a timewasting wannabe who has no intention of meeting anyone at anytime?

If it wasn't for the fact on the night they were due to meet the "TTW" had to go to casualty due to the injuries they sustained after getting caught in a stampede of wild buffalo/car wouldn't start/kids took ill/I forgot I was a total F**kin timewaster!!! "

No - I'm not.

Now that i've answered your question can I have some free cake please?

(You can keep the shoes!)

Got man flu.....See how i feel tomorrow still dont feel good

I have cancelled on someone I think 3 times because of kids not being well.. but I have also meet lots of people.. sometimes a single guy will piss me off before a meet though.. and I will just tell him that its not going to happen.

Cali

just wasted more of my time reading this drivel

do you honestly expect anyone to put on their profile they are here to waste the time of others?

get real

its up to each individual to out those they think to be timewasters and treat them accordingly

Cool .. I've put that on my profile ... now its time to trick some more suckers into sending me pics.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By *lam rockerMan  over a year ago

Tain

I've put my own post up!

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Nobodies business if I meet or not. We dont all emblazon our profiles with explicit verifications.. Nor do we have the need too.

I am happy to be here in a chat situation..and as long as FAB are satisfied with taking my money we will all get along

You only get the cake if you turn up!!

I think some people are mising the point

if you aren't a TTW you aren't if you are it's not like your going to admit it!

Maybe I should have started with

"To whom it may concern...."

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

[Removed by poster at 29/03/12 11:49:31]

I'm a total time-waster

Now, come to Northern Chatroom and waste some time with us

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I'm a total time-waster

Now, come to Northern Chatroom and waste some time with us "

Can confim sunny is a total timewaster...despite repeated pleas she still insists she is straight...i mean a straight single woman who ever heard of such a thing

does joining the site and not wanting to meet make you a time waster?

not in my eyes

If it wasn't for the fact on the night they were due to meet the "TTW" had to go to casualty due to the injuries they sustained after getting caught in a stampede of wild buffalo/car wouldn't start/kids took ill/I forgot I was a total F**kin timewaster!!!

You forgot.....'Got called into work' !!!!

"

And being abducted by aliens, happens all the time!!!! lol

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"does joining the site and not wanting to meet make you a time waster?

not in my eyes "

If you openly declare it no, not in my eyes either, yet pretending to be active with no intention is deception.

Im quite happy to chat and send pics to non meeters , just send £10 to ....... Ha ha only joking admin aherm paypal ref XXXXXX

i would love to be a timewasting wannabe, but i just dont have the time.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I was on my way to a meet once when my fone rang and it was my daughters school to say she had taken ill .....hmmmmmm meet? daughter? meet? dughter ? get real we all know what we'd choose and btw i was called a timewaster by the said gentleman who also informed a friend of his that i was despite having several verifications on my profile ...maybe you need to define timewasters more carefully

"Nobodies business if I meet or not. We dont all emblazon our profiles with explicit verifications.. Nor do we have the need too.

I am happy to be here in a chat situation..and as long as FAB are satisfied with taking my money we will all get along "

Me too - without the lingerie

"i would love to be a timewasting wannabe, but i just dont have the time."

I have lots of time so I usually end up with the timewasters

As forums go, I think these are great because less people have sexual hang-ups. This is one of the few places where you can intelligent conversation (and some humour) about sex without some "holier than thou" looking down on you

[Removed by poster at 29/03/12 22:12:49]

"just wasted more of my time reading this drivel

do you honestly expect anyone to put on their profile they are here to waste the time of others?

get real

its up to each individual to out those they think to be timewasters and treat them accordingly"

I think you've taken a tongue in cheek post seriously

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I find that putting some variation of "timewasters don't contact me" or "I don't meet timewasters" works well.

I just sit back with a feeling of smug satisfaction imagining all the timewasters who were on the brink of contacting me to waste my time only to be thwarted when they see those cunning phrases on my profile.

MisD why would you even think you have to justify your behaviour to some random

stranger?

This post is not aimed at the genuine people here but at the ones that lurk behind the flimsiest of excuses!

There is no such thing as a timewaster.

There is such a thing as:

Cold feet

Kids poorly

Personal emergency

and my personal favourite: I have a life outside of Fabs!

For me, people who complain about timewasters are people with very little patience who are not too concerned with who they're meeting, as long as they're meeting. Still, each to their own.

[Removed by poster at 01/04/12 03:35:01]

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

is the cake stale now?

I seem to waste a lot of my own time on here. Does that count??

By *ifferentClassMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

It's amazing how many kids take ill. I mean, I know Glasgow's record on health ain't great, but the amount of times I have heard that one for a last minute call off - it would put a 3rd world country's figures in the shade. It is a clever excuse too, as one cannot complain about 'family comes first' etc or even hint at skepticism without being made to feel like the worst person in the world!

things do come up!!!! i meet most of the time

My mum seems to have radar that means she pops in unannounced just as I'm about to leave for a meet! It's happened a couple of times and is one of the reasons I don't often accomodate!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We are much, much worse than a TTW! We are a single guy pretending to be a couple.. We stole the pictures off the 'Net and have had many a laugh when people have contacted us..

But lets get one thing clear... A timewaster as far as we are concerned is someone who arranges a meet and then doesn't turn up and without a good reason. It is not someone who puts a profile on a site like this who is just here for the titilation. It is not someone who chats to you or mails with you or goes on MSN with you but won't meet! And it is certainly not someone who cannot meet because of a family or other emergency!

If you want less of what you call timewasters, go join a real paysite! Most on there have to pay quite a lot per month, so you don't get quite the level as on a free site.

One thing you will get though are people outlined in the latter half of my second paragraph!

By *he BendoversCouple  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Nobodies business if I meet or not. We dont all emblazon our profiles with explicit verifications.. Nor do we have the need too.

I am happy to be here in a chat situation..and as long as FAB are satisfied with taking my money we will all get along "

+1

I though all time waster didn't have a profile pic, easiest way to spot them.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Apparently a trimester is someone who replies to a one word message with a one word reply...

Glad I was.told or I would have been under the illusion that I am totally genuine

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"I though all time waster didn't have a profile pic, easiest way to spot them."

That is certainly no way to tell! We have periods where we have no pictures and I can assure you, we are genuine!

The only way to tell a timewaster is to be let down by one! Arrange a meet and no one show with no excuse. Talking and never arranging a meet is not timewasting and being on here just for the tittilation is not timewasting.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

The definition of a timewaster should be: the OP, for provoking me to waste my time posting this. I have been let down 5 or 6 times by people on this site since I first joined and have never not turned up to an arranged meet.

There is little you can do about it and moaning about it is just wasting more time.

So I'll get off this thread and go back to sleep!

I am a timewaster because I put my kids before anyone on here and I don't care how horny anyone is or me for that matter, my kids come first

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Apparently a trimester is someone who replies to a one word message with a one word reply...

Glad I was.told or I would have been under the illusion that I am totally genuine"

Trimester?

only approach verified profiles. gets rid of the "something came up at work", "thought it was thursday"

get what the op is saying about people on here just for the frill/fantasy of it all. theres a few on friends list that have been on here a long time and not verified.

If you dont approach your not wasting your time.

As I said earlier in a different thread I reckon 7/10 of my meets have ended up not happening due to guys getting cold feet or just being in it for the chase, and the only reason I haven't had yet for a non meet is alien abduction!!!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Apparently a trimester is someone who replies to a one word message with a one word reply...

Glad I was.told or I would have been under the illusion that I am totally genuine

Trimester?

"

Goddamn predictive spelling...

"The definition of a timewaster should be: the OP, for provoking me to waste my time posting this. I have been let down 5 or 6 times by people on this site since I first joined and have never not turned up to an arranged meet.

There is little you can do about it and moaning about it is just wasting more time.

So I'll get off this thread and go back to sleep!

"

Sounds a good plan

i just wish i could get a meet with a couple lol

» Add a new message to this topic