FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Too naughty

Too naughty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ortynorules OP   Couple  over a year ago

East and West Yorkshire

Hi, we quite an open minded couple but have tried to be honest and realistic in our profile.

Thought would have been a few like minded souls but struggling to find them at the moment.

Are you out there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

There is nothing wrong with you both from our point of view - though we may be s bit tame for you!

The only thing we would say is there does seem to be a number of people on here who won't meet fuck buddy/FWB couples and insist on 'real' couples. Not sure what the rationale is but it is a definite thing on here.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

It's also about compatability.

Which is harder to achieve with more people. 2 people finding that chemistry is easier than 4 people.

Then add in availablity and you can see why it gets harder to meet the right couple.

This is why we use clubs as it takes the availability issue out straight away and you just need to find that chemistry.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think you're unusual really, there are plenty who enjoy similar things to you.

I'm always a bit when people describe themselves as naughty though,not implies to me that they feel they're doing something wrong

» Add a new message to this topic