FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Older single men

Older single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am trying to get into the swinging scene but it seems to be difficult as an older man to make any contacts. Is there anyone else on here who might be having similar problems? I am looking for a fuck buddy or maybe a club buddy or an occasional NSA contact (female) and don't seem to be able to find anyone. I am in the Oxford area, in case there is anyone who wants to meet up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer more mature, lots of women do. Just need to find them.

Love older men. Lots of ladies do so hopefully with time you will find what you're looking for

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Go to clubs and socials. Do some networking.

It’s about getting yourself known. Using the site to arrange meets is hard anyway and very hard as an older man, because without the opportunity to see you in real life things like age, body type and facial hair are more likely to be taken into account.

When you meet someone in person personality is much more a factor. Get to socials and clubs, introduce yourself and network would be my suggestion.

And good luck! Plenty of us like a sexy mature guy!

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I'd definitely recommend trying clubs. Plenty of mature men go and have lots of fun

Good luck

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"I am trying to get into the swinging scene but it seems to be difficult as an older man to make any contacts. Is there anyone else on here who might be having similar problems? I am looking for a fuck buddy or maybe a club buddy or an occasional NSA contact (female) and don't seem to be able to find anyone. I am in the Oxford area, in case there is anyone who wants to meet up."
. Look for socials and clubs in your area or if you can travel look in the areas you can travel too.

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Just hit the clubs on your own and get involved. I think when it comes to it you're either there as part of a couple, or solo. I think attending with 'buddies' will make things harder as one ends up talking to that one person more than other patrons. Furthermore it seems to me that single women don't appreciate 'being used to gain access to couples areas then potentially abandoned'.

Also if you're not properly verified on here and you've been a member for a while people tend to assume the worst about why not. I'm still not face to face verified, simply as when I'm in a club I'm more concerned with the here and now than asking people if they're on Fab. I've even played with people who I can't actually message on here to request veris because they have set their filters to exclude single males, and of course I can't verify anyone I've met until someone does me first.

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

Go to clubs, many do non member events, treat it like a bar with people who love the alternative lifestyle. Chat to people and build from there.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated. Looks like I'll be hitting the clubs more! Anyone go to Angels in Melksham?

"Thanks everyone. Much appreciated. Looks like I'll be hitting the clubs more! Anyone go to Angels in Melksham?"

Two weeks ago I was a club virgin. Get chatting as for the most part people are so friendly. Have fun.

There is hope for us older single guys then, that’s good news

Older guy here in West Yorkshire. Still meeting and playing so theres at least some hope for us all.

By *ustagentMan  over a year ago

wa14

its very hard as most want a guy 30-40 its hard here and hard in clubs after all they can pick and choose the cream so to speak and do just sit down for a short while and watch in a club, and all is revealed

As an older guy your target audience is definitely reduced but meets are still available if you look in the right places, I'm only repeating what others have posted but socials and clubs will get you out there and verified as long as you behave properly

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Have patience Bill, Rome wasn't built in a day as they say.

I have been on this site since it started and have met people of all ages and from a variety of backgrounds. Treat everyone with respect and it will pay off.

Don't take things too much to heart if your message is not responded to then that person isn't interested so move on.

There are thousands on the site who will meet someone your age and you will find them or they will find you!

By *2funMan  over a year ago

newark/ lincoln

Keep looking the wait makes it all worthwhile.

By *azpiz1Man  over a year ago

Camberley

"Thanks everyone. Much appreciated. Looks like I'll be hitting the clubs more! Anyone go to Angels in Melksham?"

I go occasionally. Met some fabulous people.

As with all clubs for a single guy,it can be hit and miss. I went one night, and it was full of couples looking to play with other couples..

Still had some fun in the orgy room though!

Don't forget to book. Try a Friday or Saturday night.

» Add a new message to this topic