FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > High standard of Males...

High standard of Males...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sagent81 OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Are men on fab of such a high quality that A guy like me is now completely unmeetable?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Are men on fab of such a high quality that A guy like me is now completely unmeetable? "

Yes.

Well, I am.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Same. Give up, OP

leeds

"Are men on fab of such a high quality that A guy like me is now completely unmeetable?

Yes.

Well, I am. "

can you give the rest of us a chance please then...

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

High quality males on fab?? Is there?!!!!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"High quality males on fab?? Is there?!!!! "

One or two, but recommend you keep the receipt as you may find a fault later on.

By *luteguyMan  over a year ago

Here and There

Yes there are

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Are men on fab of such a high quality that A guy like me is now completely unmeetable? "

I ask myself that question all the time, as I'm having no success at all. But my biggest question is, what do women/couples consider to be 'high quality' or as I often see on people's profiles 'exceptional'?

I will hold my hand up and admit that I'm nothing special, looks/body. I'm just your average male. But I'm a genuine, down to earth, easy going, polite, friendly and respectful guy. And that certainly doesnt seem to be doing me any favours on here!

One thing that I've learnt from this place, most people are shallow. You are judged instantly on your looks, regardless of what kind of person you are underneath! Unfortunately, it's just the way the world goes around.

Try not to take this place too seriously. I've learnt to take a more laid back attitude to it, if I meet someone, then that's great. But if not, then never mind.

You have done better than many straight men on here, you have few veris? There are some stunning straight men on here (if they are real that is) but a load which are not either. You are not doing bad mate

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

No but then people meet who they are attracted to its not 100% about looks you know.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Are men on fab of such a high quality that A guy like me is now completely unmeetable?

Yes.

Well, I am.

can you give the rest of us a chance please then..."

Not a problem, I'll take Fridays off, they're all yours.

Yeah, you're fucked now I'm back on here OP

Well given the ratio of guys sending messages first, women will obviously be able to pick from the cream of the crop. That's just how supply and demand works

yes........ well you did ask try plenty of minoes

It’s my 8 pack that’s really upped the stakes, sorry mate

I wouldn't stress over it! People have their own qualities, regardless of who they are

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

yes theres some great guys on here

Don't worry OP I'm a 4 and if i can get meets and have fun in a club then you should be fine. Take no notice of the negative comments from people who just expect everything to fall into their laps. Effort brings reward.

[Removed by poster at 05/10/19 21:29:02]

[Removed by poster at 05/10/19 21:31:05]

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Shame you are too far away OP

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Some are, some are not.

"Don't worry OP I'm a 4 and if i can get meets and have fun in a club then you should be fine. Take no notice of the negative comments from people who just expect everything to fall into their laps. Effort brings reward."

you may think you're a 4 but don't be harsh on yourself ....

you chat in the forums, you're extremely polite, open & friendly.

you offer great advice too

these qualities get noticed by women push you way higher than a 4

"Don't worry OP I'm a 4 and if i can get meets and have fun in a club then you should be fine. Take no notice of the negative comments from people who just expect everything to fall into their laps. Effort brings reward.

"

Thank you that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me. My confidence is growing everyday.

"Don't worry OP I'm a 4 and if i can get meets and have fun in a club then you should be fine. Take no notice of the negative comments from people who just expect everything to fall into their laps. Effort brings reward.

Thank you that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me. My confidence is growing everyday. "

Nice to see a bit of niceness on here, too much bitching and squabbling at times on these boards

By *erts86Man  over a year ago

Welwyn Garden City

Yes there are. Right here!

I ask myself that question all the time, as I'm having no success at all. But my biggest question is, what do women/couples consider to be 'high quality' or as I often see on people's profiles 'exceptional'?

I will hold my hand up and admit that I'm nothing special, looks/body. I'm just your average male. But I'm a genuine, down to earth, easy going, polite, friendly and respectful guy. And that certainly doesnt seem to be doing me any favours on here!

One thing that I've learnt from this place, most people are shallow. You are judged instantly on your looks, regardless of what kind of person you are underneath! Unfortunately, it's just the way the world goes around.

Try not to take this place too seriously. I've learnt to take a more laid back attitude to it, if I meet someone, then that's great. But if not, then never mind. "

There has to be some kind of attraction but to say most people are shallow is quite disrespectful. You would be surprised how many people like their mind to be engaged before even considering the naughty stuff. If you are honest,witty and can make a lady laugh you will be surprised at the results.

More or less yes. I'm afraid to say this is it.

Women are spoilt for pixel choice and that is what comes first in virtual reality.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"Well given the ratio of guys sending messages first, women will obviously be able to pick from the cream of the crop. That's just how supply and demand works "

***news flash***

We all have the same choices. Yes please or no thanks.

Just because a lady says "yes please" a guy can (I know I do) say "no thanks.".. no one is oblidged to take one for the team.

Try not to take this place too seriously. I've learnt to take a more laid back attitude to it, if I meet someone, then that's great. But if not, then never mind.

There has to be some kind of attraction but to say most people are shallow is quite disrespectful. You would be surprised how many people like their mind to be engaged before even considering the naughty stuff. If you are honest,witty and can make a lady laugh you will be surprised at the results."

Yes many women want their mind engaged.. But most of them skip a million profiles before engaging in any kind of conversation with anyone.

Hence the initial thing is the picture.

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

For straight men Fab is simply here to teach us to live with hope not expectation!

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m a middle aged average bodied married bisexual man. If I can make a success of Fab then anyone can.

Shipley

No doubt there are some ‘exceptional men’ but what is one woman’s exceptional is another’s turn off. My body type (skinny), appearance (slightly geeky with beard) and personae (slightly quiet and thoughtful) doesn’t tick many women’s lists, but those who it works for are generally not looking for conventional alpha, male model/ gym types.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

High quality males ????? Where???

"I’m a middle aged average bodied married bisexual man. If I can make a success of Fab then anyone can. "

Men or women?

"High quality males ????? Where???"

Not high enough for you, it seems

There has to be some kind of attraction but to say most people are shallow is quite disrespectful. You would be surprised how many people like their mind to be engaged before even considering the naughty stuff. If you are honest,witty and can make a lady laugh you will be surprised at the results.

Yes many women want their mind engaged.. But most of them skip a million profiles before engaging in any kind of conversation with anyone.

"

Or the first message. If you get that right they will read your profile and make an informed decision based on the whole package.

No.

You just have to get used to the idea that people looking for men are spoilt for choice.

So you have to learn how best to communicate.

Most men think that's because it's a 'sex site' It gives them carte blanche to talk in a sexual manner right off the bat. Forgoing any sort of social norms.

Some people like that, but most don't seem to.

Find a way to stand out and you'll get some attention. Just dont do what some do and get all negative or confrontational, not all attention is good attention.

Forums work for me, putting effort into your posts, profile and photos helps massively.

Don't expect people to come flocking, like I said, they're spoilt for choice when it comes to us men.

Dont let it get you down, if it's not working, try the online dating sites. This site isn't for everyone, but it doesnt mean you're unattractive, so don't think that way.

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

Or the first message. If you get that right they will read your profile and make an informed decision based on the whole package."

The site is littered with profiles that scream " I cant be bothered".

If it was easy, then everyone would be winning, Put the effort in if you expect results or just sit there waiting for a miracle.

Or the first message. If you get that right they will read your profile and make an informed decision based on the whole package.

If it was easy, then everyone would be winning, Put the effort in if you expect results or just sit there waiting for a miracle."

There has to be some kind of attraction but to say most people are shallow is quite disrespectful. You would be surprised how many people like their mind to be engaged before even considering the naughty stuff. If you are honest,witty and can make a lady laugh you will be surprised at the results."

This

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"High quality males ????? Where???"

Hellllloooo!!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

If it was easy, then everyone would be winning, Put the effort in if you expect results or just sit there waiting for a miracle."

This totally

Jack did well as a single man here before we got together,

Join in on the forums,go to socials and clubs,great way to get to know others.

Miss

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I know! Most can't form an complete sentence or read your profile properly. Then demand sex with very little effort like you're a free of charge prostitute!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I like photos where they ooze sensitivity, compasion,sexiness and confidence. And their profile intro reflects that. Us ladies want quality lovers.not quick in and out sessions that most profiles present.

By *ewbieCouple87Couple  over a year ago

bradford

I wouldn't say your unmeetable. As you've had meets. Its abit worrying that you hide 3/4's of your veris. Little but off putting for some.

The veri police

We've met a few lovely single men on fabs. Im most attracted to those who make me laugh and we can have a good conversation with. Those who come across as pushy will never appeal. It's all about everyone having fun and for us its important to see us a couple not just a single woman. It's an experience we share. Personality wins every time xx

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

There are an abundance of single guys on here lately so feel your pain. We had a stack of messages the other day but to be honest if their message just said ‘How’s you’ or similar then I had no interest no matter what they looked like, yes for me there needs to be attraction that’s for sure but everyone’s tastes are different, a guy could be an Adonis but if his personality sucks forget it as there will be no attraction so no a pic doesn’t win every time and in past experience they don’t always look like their pics anyway lol

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

As with all social media platforms every profile and photo invites a comparison and eventually it becomes a negative. Everyone has different tastes and expectations so don’t compare yourself.....be comfortable with who you are and be positive. If nothing else life will be happier!

Fab is what you make of it there are some average looknig guys who are very successful here and that's down to how they conduct themselves and their ability to intrigue and stimulate people. Sadly those that grunt at people will struggle but thats no different to in pubs or clubs and every day life.

"Fab is what you make of it there are some average looknig guys who are very successful here and that's down to how they conduct themselves and their ability to intrigue and stimulate people. Sadly those that grunt at people will struggle but thats no different to in pubs or clubs and every day life. "

Got kicked out a pub once for grunting

?? well said

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The problem you have OP is looking at others and making comparisons or seeing it as a competition - simple fact of the matter is it doesn't matter in the slightest what other guys are doing, people will choose and meet people they are attracted to plain and simple - so focus on yourself, and presenting the best possible version of you that you can.

What you have to remember though is men outnumber women here by around 10:1 - now the vast majority of those men can be discounted because they have the wrong expectations, attitude or approach to the site along with a sense of entitlement that just because it's a "sex site" they are entitled to some - so that leaves the ones who do "get" it and approach the site in the right way and for those the numbers are a lot more balanced - still doesn't guarantee a thing of course but those that do "get" it accept that and just carry on enjoying the site regardless.

What you have to decide is which camp you fit into

leeds

Thankyou for all the replies. The thing is I do know how fab works and about meeting women in general. I’ve met 20+ women on fab, and the same number again on white label adult dating site. I also have regular meets from Tinder and other dating sites. That’s what makes the current situation on fab so frustrating. I have pictures, I am verified and I can accommodate. I’ve never once sent a “fancy a fuck” or a “hi” message. I know I am doing better in General than a lot of guys so maybe I should just shut up and get on with it.

leeds

I wouldn't say your unmeetable. As you've had meets. Its abit worrying that you hide 3/4's of your veris. Little but off putting for some.

"

i am not hiding any verifications they’ve just left fab.

What is High Quality?

Well I don’t understand how guys who aren’t good looking get meets at all m

Mind you depends on the women they want to go with

I refused a guy because I’m soo fussy but he had a verification from another woman at the weekend....

Glad I have standards

"Thankyou for all the replies. The thing is I do know how fab works and about meeting women in general. I’ve met 20+ women on fab, and the same number again on white label adult dating site. I also have regular meets from Tinder and other dating sites. That’s what makes the current situation on fab so frustrating. I have pictures, I am verified and I can accommodate. I’ve never once sent a “fancy a fuck” or a “hi” message. I know I am doing better in General than a lot of guys so maybe I should just shut up and get on with it. "

I’ve been on and off Fab a few times,and been “successful” with some profiles,and not so with others.

You’ve been verified,so just be patient.

I found that even when I had a very well verified profile,the vast majority of my messages would still be deleted.

Manage your expectations,be patient,and don’t take it to heart If messages get deleted,even by couples/women with verifications from “less attractive” in your opinion,men.

By *bwlookingforfunWoman  over a year ago

crawley

Based on your profile, pictures and amount of verifications, I would say you are type of the guy I would normally talk to.

You are hight quality.

Unfortunately I can't guarantee I'd blow your mind, maybe I would but on a personal level rather than in a sexual level.

Maybe other women feel they can't live up to mind blowing standards.

P

Anglesey

Admittedly There is an increasing amount of competition But that just makes those of us who want to succeed try harder & raise the standard, Lifting the bar that much higher & hopefully coming out somewhere far from the bottom. Those who work at it are the ones who will get meets

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

I think the first mistake people make is they think everyone will find them attractive and will be battering their bedroom door down. I often wonder what guys say in their messages . I find it relatively easy to get meets, across all age groups and even people contacting me. I don’t think there’s any secret formula other than being respectful, nice and not immediately raising the question of sex.

why is it always someone else fault ??yet never your own

Try not to take this place too seriously. I've learnt to take a more laid back attitude to it, if I meet someone, then that's great. But if not, then never mind. "

Everyone is shallow.

If you only want to have sex with women you fancy then you are shallow too, and there’s nothing wrong with it.

This is a swingers site where people meet for sex, so logically people are going to want to meet people they are attracted to.

A guy can be the nicest person but if I’m not physically attracted to him, I won’t be interested. I’m entitled to that choice.

"why is it always someone else fault ??yet never your own"

Exactly this

"why is it always someone else fault ??yet never your own

Exactly this"

Yup

Brighton - even Hove!

"I’m a middle aged average bodied married bisexual man. If I can make a success of Fab then anyone can.

Men or women? "

Women mainly. The men are mainly from socials.

By *andy ScottMan  over a year ago

Cockinmouth

Think the location matters also. Cities like Manchester and London etc will always have a higher quantity of high quality males as opposed to towns.

"I think the first mistake people make is they think everyone will find them attractive and will be battering their bedroom door down. I often wonder what guys say in their messages . I find it relatively easy to get meets, across all age groups and even people contacting me. I don’t think there’s any secret formula other than being respectful, nice and not immediately raising the question of sex."

From my own experience on here, being respectful, nice and not immediately raising the question of sex, still doesn't work. Every message that I send out is friendly and respectful. Always saying good morning/evening, asking if the person is well, asking to have a normal chat to see if we click. I'm never rude, blunt, sexual straight away, I never expect anything other than a conversation at first. And even if both parties agreed to meet, I would be willing to meet strictly on a social basis first. I am as genuine, honest and reasonable as I can possibly be. And for some reason, no one even considers me, not even a conversation, nothing at all. Now I don't expect people to fall at my feet and I don't expect everyone to find me attractive. But I find it quite unbelievable that not one woman/couple is even willing to engage in a conversation. Very odd! It's as if they read my message, take a look at my photo, instantly decide I'm no good and hit the delete button. It's actually quite shocking how you are instantly judged just by your looks, without that person/couple atleast talking to you first to see if you have any kind of connection.

I honestly have absolutely no idea how so many single men seem to be so successful in meeting women/couples on here. My inbox has been completely empty ever since I joined! And, I've also had 2 previous accounts on here, which were equally unsuccessful.

I can only assume that people within my local area are just shallow and won't even give you the time of day to atleast engage in a conversation.

"I think the first mistake people make is they think everyone will find them attractive and will be battering their bedroom door down. I often wonder what guys say in their messages . I find it relatively easy to get meets, across all age groups and even people contacting me. I don’t think there’s any secret formula other than being respectful, nice and not immediately raising the question of sex.

From my own experience on here, being respectful, nice and not immediately raising the question of sex, still doesn't work. Every message that I send out is friendly and respectful. Always saying good morning/evening, asking if the person is well, asking to have a normal chat to see if we click. I'm never rude, blunt, sexual straight away, I never expect anything other than a conversation at first. And even if both parties agreed to meet, I would be willing to meet strictly on a social basis first. I am as genuine, honest and reasonable as I can possibly be. And for some reason, no one even considers me, not even a conversation, nothing at all. Now I don't expect people to fall at my feet and I don't expect everyone to find me attractive. But I find it quite unbelievable that not one woman/couple is even willing to engage in a conversation. Very odd! It's as if they read my message, take a look at my photo, instantly decide I'm no good and hit the delete button. It's actually quite shocking how you are instantly judged just by your looks, without that person/couple atleast talking to you first to see if you have any kind of connection.

I honestly have absolutely no idea how so many single men seem to be so successful in meeting women/couples on here. My inbox has been completely empty ever since I joined! And, I've also had 2 previous accounts on here, which were equally unsuccessful.

I can only assume that people within my local area are just shallow and won't even give you the time of day to atleast engage in a conversation. "

Always look on the bright side

Happens to everyone, i've been blocked for just sending a message .

"I think the first mistake people make is they think everyone will find them attractive and will be battering their bedroom door down. I often wonder what guys say in their messages . I find it relatively easy to get meets, across all age groups and even people contacting me. I don’t think there’s any secret formula other than being respectful, nice and not immediately raising the question of sex.

I can only assume that people within my local area are just shallow and won't even give you the time of day to atleast engage in a conversation.

Happens to everyone, i've been blocked for just sending a message ."

Yup, I've had that too! What's that all about? To not reply is one thing, but to block you when all you've done is sent a polite, friendly message?! It's just plain rude and so unnecessary! Very odd behaviour!

Flintshire

"High quality males ????? Where???

Hellllloooo!! "

Your the exception

Flintshire

"High quality males on fab?? Is there?!!!!

I know! Most can't form an complete sentence or read your profile properly. Then demand sex with very little effort like you're a free of charge prostitute! "

Exactly .... come round now let me fuck you .... ooooo yep really high class

Anglesey

I can only assume that people within my local area are just shallow and won't even give you the time of day to atleast engage in a conversation. "

Your first step is to accept that it`s your fault & nobody else.

The description of what you want to do on your advertised meets will make most women run for the hills.

Lose the cock pics & smile.

Yup, I've had that too! What's that all about? To not reply is one thing, but to block you when all you've done is sent a polite, friendly message?! It's just plain rude and so unnecessary! Very odd behaviour! "

We block because we are not interested .

If i had to send a no thankyou to every message i receive it would take hours.Yes it may come across as rude but when i have sent a polite no thanks all i received was abuse.

The description of what you want to do on your advertised meets will make most women run for the hills.

"

Believe me, that doesn't make a difference! Regarding my advertised meets, that's my 2nd approach! My first approach with meets was quite different, and still not successful.

As mentioned, I've had 2 other previous profiles/accounts. All were different, worded differently, different pics. My advertised meets were worded differently and all my outgoing messages were worded differently!

Nothing has worked! Each and every time has been unsuccessful!

So how on earth can it be entirely my fault, when I've taken so many different approaches?!

People will only engage with you if they like the look of you, it's as simple as that! Your 90% judged on your looks! And quite frankly, your blind if you can't see that

Anglesey

Believe me, that doesn't make a difference! Regarding my advertised meets, that's my 2nd approach! My first approach with meets was quite different, and still not successful.

As mentioned, I've had 2 other previous profiles/accounts. All were different, worded differently, different pics. My advertised meets were worded differently and all my outgoing messages were worded differently!

So how on earth can it be entirely my fault, when I've taken so many different approaches?!

People will only engage with you if they like the look of you, it's as simple as that! Your 90% judged on your looks! And quite frankly, your blind if you can't see that

"

Ask yourself why other people are getting attention & your not. Do they have something in common that you don`t have? No.. I appreciate that you`ve really tried, I do. But you need to keep going & not become pervy in the hope of getting noticed. I`m by no means an expert & still have much to learn. Keep looking for advice & keep at it... you may be closer than you think, At least you know what doesn`t work.. Good luck.. you can do this.

Yup, I've had that too! What's that all about? To not reply is one thing, but to block you when all you've done is sent a polite, friendly message?! It's just plain rude and so unnecessary! Very odd behaviour! "

It’s not rude at all.

They are using the block feature as a filter.

They’re not interested, so to prevent you from messaging again they block you.

Why take it personal? It is only a swingers site after all, there are dozens of other sites that can be used for NSA if this one isn’t working.

"

He’s is right though.

If every single person you message is ignoring you or blocking you, then that’s a pattern and it’s far more likely to have something to do with you/your profile.

If something keeps happening over and over it’s time to look at yourself and see if you can improve your profile, not blame everyone else.

The sooner you do that, the better, because nobody is entitled to meet someone just because they’re “nice” and “respectful”.

He’s is right though.

If every single person you message is ignoring you or blocking you, then that’s a pattern and it’s far more likely to have something to do with you/your profile.

If something keeps happening over and over it’s time to look at yourself and see if you can improve your profile, not blame everyone else.

The sooner you do that, the better, because nobody is entitled to meet someone just because they’re “nice” and “respectful”. "

Perhaps you chose to ignore the part where I said that I've had 2 other previous profiles, all worded differently. And I've taken many different approaches!

Honestly, I fail to see how it's me, after I've taken so many different approaches!

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"Thank you that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me. My confidence is growing everyday. "

It's true. Just be genuine, friendly and non-pushy. All of that goes a long way on here.

Aberdare

"I think the first mistake people make is they think everyone will find them attractive and will be battering their bedroom door down. I often wonder what guys say in their messages . I find it relatively easy to get meets, across all age groups and even people contacting me. I don’t think there’s any secret formula other than being respectful, nice and not immediately raising the question of sex."

THIS.

Aberdare

"Well I don’t understand how guys who aren’t good looking get meets at all...Glad I have standards "

Or just different tastes.

Aberdare

"Honestly, I fail to see how it's me, after I've taken so many different approaches! "

Have you been to any organised socials?

He’s is right though.

The sooner you do that, the better, because nobody is entitled to meet someone just because they’re “nice” and “respectful”.

Perhaps you chose to ignore the part where I said that I've had 2 other previous profiles, all worded differently. And I've taken many different approaches!

Honestly, I fail to see how it's me, after I've taken so many different approaches! "

That furthermore proves it’s not everyone else, but likely you or something to do with your wording, however many times you change it.

If 1000 people are all acting the same way, how can it be them and not you?

The common denominator is that people are blocking/ignoring you or not meeting you even on different profiles. So there must be an issue somewhere as other people are capable of getting meets.

Try a club, might change your success.

He’s is right though.

Honestly, I fail to see how it's me, after I've taken so many different approaches!

That furthermore proves it’s not everyone else, but likely you or something to do with your wording, however many times you change it.

The common denominator is that people are blocking/ignoring you or not meeting you even on different profiles. So there must be an issue somewhere as other people are capable of getting meets.

Try a club, might change your success. "

I can see your angle, honestly. But as it's impossible for you and others to understand what I'm trti g to explain, then let's take your advice and I'll happily put it to the test. Take a look at my profile thoroughly. Get back to me with some recommendations for changes that you think I should make. I'm definitely open to suggestions. I will take on board all suggestions and I will make some changes.

And then after a while, we shall see if any of those changes have made any kind of difference. Because based on the fact that I've made so many changes and different approaches so far, I'm not really feeling hopeful. But I'm game to make further changes, if you're willing to let me know what you think should be changed...?

Think of it like the school football team. Most of the boys wanted to play but only a select few were good enough. It’s the same here. Some people just aren’t going to make the team

He’s is right though.

I can see your angle, honestly. But as it's impossible for you and others to understand what I'm trti g to explain, then let's take your advice and I'll happily put it to the test. Take a look at my profile thoroughly. Get back to me with some recommendations for changes that you think I should make. I'm definitely open to suggestions. I will take on board all suggestions and I will make some changes.

And then after a while, we shall see if any of those changes have made any kind of difference. Because based on the fact that I've made so many changes and different approaches so far, I'm not really feeling hopeful. But I'm game to make further changes, if you're willing to let me know what you think should be changed...? "

I’ll assume this is you asking for profile advice.

Firstly, for me if I’m not physically attracted to someone I won’t reply.

I think you’re profile needs better photos especially the face photos as you don’t like happy in them. A smile would look much better.

Your written part isn’t the worst however you don’t accommodate so that will decrease the amount of interest. Also, you mention MMF and how you enjoy them, for me if I was that on a profile I wouldn’t bother reply as I am not seeking that and it seems it’s a big turn on for you.

Also, as you are a male and your profile is only two weeks old to some who have been here long that would be a deterrent, I’ve read this before.

Those are just a couple of things.

I didn't read the comments, apologies.

I don't think it's about man's quality? I mean sometimes it is more about how he makes me think about myself? Not entirely what I think of him.

He’s is right though.

And then after a while, we shall see if any of those changes have made any kind of difference. Because based on the fact that I've made so many changes and different approaches so far, I'm not really feeling hopeful. But I'm game to make further changes, if you're willing to let me know what you think should be changed...?

I think you’re profile needs better photos especially the face photos as you don’t like happy in them. A smile would look much better.

Your written part isn’t the worst however you don’t accommodate so that will decrease the amount of interest. Also, you mention MMF and how you enjoy them, for me if I was that on a profile I wouldn’t bother reply as I am not seeking that and it seems it’s a big turn on for you.

Also, as you are a male and your profile is only two weeks old to some who have been here long that would be a deterrent, I’ve read this before.

Those are just a couple of things. "

Thanks for your input and I will try and make some adjustments in the near future.

However, I really don't see why it matters that I've only had this particular profile for 2 weeks? How and why would that be a deterrent? I mean, each and every one of us on here was a newbie at the begining. So that makes no sense

He’s is right though.

Those are just a couple of things.

Thanks for your input and I will try and make some adjustments in the near future.

However, I really don't see why it matters that I've only had this particular profile for 2 weeks? How and why would that be a deterrent? I mean, each and every one of us on here was a newbie at the begining. So that makes no sense "

I don’t know for sure but I’ve read as such on here, so just repeating what I’ve read.

Anyway, we've come to the conclusion that my profile/pics need tweeking and I will definitely address that.

But how about my approach to messages? I'll give you an example of how I start off: Good afternoon (name of recipient) I hope that you are well? Im Marc. 32 years old, single, friendly and respectful. You caught my attention and it would be a pleasure to talk to you and see if we click? X (send a pic with message, only a clean pic of face, topless pic at a push)

Not every message is worded in exactly that way but you get the general idea. Now personally, I fail to see what's wrong with my approach.

Can I get an opinion on that please?

"Anyway, we've come to the conclusion that my profile/pics need tweeking and I will definitely address that.

But how about my approach to messages? I'll give you an example of how I start off: Good afternoon (name of recipient) I hope that you are well? Im Marc. 32 years old, single, friendly and respectful. You caught my attention and it would be a pleasure to talk to you and see if we click? X (send a pic with message, only a clean pic of face, topless pic at a push)

Not every message is worded in exactly that way but you get the general idea. Now personally, I fail to see what's wrong with my approach.

"

Reads like a covering letter for a cv. You’ll be better going, hi I see you go to the following clubs. What one do you recommend?

Do something like that. Engage in a normal chat.

"Anyway, we've come to the conclusion that my profile/pics need tweeking and I will definitely address that.

Reads like a covering letter for a cv. You’ll be better going, hi I see you go to the following clubs. What one do you recommend?

Do something like that. Engage in a normal chat. "

Hmmm OK. Perhaps my approach is a little too formal. But equally, it's polite and respectful, just like myself.

As I mentioned, not every message I send out is worded that way. I do try and just spark up normal chat. And yet, still no response. I'm just totally baffled

But in all honesty. We have so many options with men. Anyone who isn’t a grade A won’t stand a chance because the world is our oyster. It’s the same for all women and couples

"But in all honesty. We have so many options with men. Anyone who isn’t a grade A won’t stand a chance because the world is our oyster. It’s the same for all women and couples"

My point exactly! And that's what is so wrong! Such a shallow outlook!

You've just summed up the main reason as to why I am struggling! And like I've tried to shout out and explain to everyone, it doesn't matter what I write, how I word my messages or my profile or even the way I take my photos. Unfortunately I am not a 'grade A' so therefore, I do not stand a chance!

What a shallow world we live in, if that's how it is!

It’s swinging. It’s not dating, it’s not equal opportunities. It’s about fulfilling fantasies. So people will be picky.

[Removed by poster at 08/10/19 18:56:43]

"But in all honesty. We have so many options with men. Anyone who isn’t a grade A won’t stand a chance because the world is our oyster. It’s the same for all women and couples

My point exactly! And that's what is so wrong! Such a shallow outlook!

You've just summed up the main reason as to why I am struggling! And like I've tried to shout out and explain to everyone, it doesn't matter what I write, how I word my messages or my profile or even the way I take my photos. Unfortunately I am not a 'grade A' so therefore, I do not stand a chance!

What a shallow world we live in, if that's how it is! "

Are you saying you’d have sex with someone you don’t find physically attractive then?

"It’s swinging. It’s not dating, it’s not equal opportunities. It’s about fulfilling fantasies. So people will be picky. "

So what you're saying is that if you're not a 'grade A' then don't bother?

I'm an average, single male, definitely don't consider myself an 'A' but in all honesty, there are so many women/couples who in my opinion, aren't and 'A' either!

So why do us single guys get singled out? When most women/couples are only average themselves?

Honestly, what a joke! Shocking!

Not saying don’t bother, but don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Honestly, unless you are going to clubs you’re going to be seen as a chancer and no properly in the scene by many. If you are relying on fabs for swinging, you don’t quite grasp what’s required.

"It’s swinging. It’s not dating, it’s not equal opportunities. It’s about fulfilling fantasies. So people will be picky.

I'm an average, single male, definitely don't consider myself an 'A' but in all honesty, there are so many women/couples who in my opinion, aren't and 'A' either!

So why do us single guys get singled out? When most women/couples are only average themselves?

Honestly, what a joke! Shocking! "

So average people can only fuck other average people?

Everyone is entitled to fancy who they like, if a larger lady wants a ripped Adonis then why shouldn't she.

None of it is shallow, you fancy who you fancy and no one should ever make excuses for that.

You've only been here 2 weeks. Give it some time, go to some organised socials and don't be negative in the forum.

Anglesey

"It’s swinging. It’s not dating, it’s not equal opportunities. It’s about fulfilling fantasies. So people will be picky.

I give up... Those bricks are starting to hurt my head.

If most women and couples are only average why are you trying this hard?

Give up and move on then.

I never understand why some on here will moan about not getting success but continue to use the site. If this site isn’t working for you, try another, why waste your time?

"But in all honesty. We have so many options with men. Anyone who isn’t a grade A won’t stand a chance because the world is our oyster. It’s the same for all women and couples"

So this isn't shallow then? Grading people as an 'A' and then saying that anyone below an 'A' doesn't stand a chance?

Do me a favour!

Imagine it’s the other way around. Would you rather Cherie Blair or kylie if they are both offering? Then ask yourself if we are getting plagued so much why would we go there?

"Imagine it’s the other way around. Would you rather Cherie Blair or kylie if they are both offering? Then ask yourself if we are getting plagued so much why would we go there?"

Well I must be a very rare breed! Because in all honesty, I go beyond looks! For real, if I communicated and got on better with (using your comparison) Cherie Blair compared to Kylie, then Cherie Blair would be my choice! For me, it goes far beyond the physical attraction and the bedroom!

Let's ask you the question but with a twist! If a guys looks and physical appearance was a 10 but his personality and attitude was a 1, would you consider him?

Swinging isn’t for everyone

This isn’t dating. It’s swinging.

Shipley

It feels harsh, particularly when you have just been civilised, but if they are really not into you saves you both time and effort in the long run.

Anglesey

"Swinging isn’t for everyone "

"This isn’t dating. It’s swinging. "

Yes I can see that. But swinging for who exactly? Only people of a'grade A' and anyone below an 'A' gets pushed aside and dismissed!

So you're saying that only exceptional looking people are entitled to join the community?

I'm not stupid, I'm aware of how swinging works, other people's fantasies, groups, parties, socials and so on. But from what I've learnt so far, if you're a single male and not 'exceptional' then you don't get a look in.

People are saying get out to clubs but suppose it’s easier to ignore that and rant that fanny isn’t knocking on your door.

"People are saying get out to clubs but suppose it’s easier to ignore that and rant that fanny isn’t knocking on your door. "

I've often thought about attending clubs. However, I was talking to someone a while back, believe it or not, another avarage single male, like myself. And he told me a out his experience of a social event, and how that he was pretty much ignored, as he was a single avarage male, new to the scene. He explained that most people there were regulars, all knew eachotger well, all in their own little cliques! And at the end of the night, he came away a very disappointed man.

In his own words, he told me: I've you're a single male and new to the scene and you go to a social event, then be prepared to be ignored!

And so, that's put me off the whole idea of attending a social. Honestly, it's so easy for all you single women and couples to say, oh do this and try that! But it's not so easy for us single males.

Women and couples rule the scene, single guys are at the bottom of the pile

Yup, I've had that too! What's that all about? To not reply is one thing, but to block you when all you've done is sent a polite, friendly message?! It's just plain rude and so unnecessary! Very odd behaviour!

It feels harsh, particularly when you have just been civilised, but if they are really not into you saves you both time and effort in the long run. "

Come back and say that after you e been in their shoes a bit.. Would you reply to each and every one of the 50 or so messages you got each day from polite, well mannered men, would you even read all 50, let alone trawl through the 300 or so messages to find those 50 good ones out of the bile, vile filth they're sent on a daily basis?

It's not a reflection on you, dong think like that, it's a numbers game. You have to stand out on multiple levels just to get a reply usually.

It's definitely not a case of ignorance or bad manners.. in most cases. Not all people reply straight away either, so be patient. They may already have a Fwb or two on the go already, how many do they need.

I know this from being on the receiving end of it on Fabguys. Where I recieve nothing like what your average woman gets in her mailbox on Fabswingers. I'm brutal when it comes to responding, if I dont engage in any way, I cant be held accountable for my manners, given fab states it's an acceptable response.

If someone is rude in their response, it's a whole different ball game and you do have cause to feel disheartened, offended, low, sad, down that you got that kind of response. Provided your initial message didn't invite that kind of a reply.

It's quite a unique site in some ways, what you learn in here is very applicable to online dating sites and other social media. So when things do start to click for you, if you have the mental stamina.. You'll start soaring on al the other sites as well.

Stick with it, dont take it personally, engage in a non-sexual way in the forum. Learn, develop and grow. It'll come, for most people, but if it doesn't, theres no shame in that either.

A lot of people use the sexual bucket list approach on this site and are looking for someone very specific to fit a certain fantasy.

There are other sites based around sexual activity, if Fab isn't working for you, it might be worth exploring them.

I found PoF a much better place to meet women for a bit of fun when I first started out properly. It's a more even playing field in terms of numbers.. and you can write your profile in a way that attracts the more sexually liberated kind of woman.

Good luck and chins up. Unhappy face is not an attractive face.

"People are saying get out to clubs but suppose it’s easier to ignore that and rant that fanny isn’t knocking on your door.

I've often thought about attending clubs. However, I was talking to someone a while back, believe it or not, another avarage single male, like myself. And he told me a out his experience of a social event, and how that he was pretty much ignored, as he was a single avarage male, new to the scene. He explained that most people there were regulars, all knew eachotger well, all in their own little cliques! And at the end of the night, he came away a very disappointed man.

In his own words, he told me: I've you're a single male and new to the scene and you go to a social event, then be prepared to be ignored!

And so, that's put me off the whole idea of attending a social. Honestly, it's so easy for all you single women and couples to say, oh do this and try that! But it's not so easy for us single males.

Women and couples rule the scene, single guys are at the bottom of the pile"

As I said before, if this site is not working for you why keep trying?

Why not try somewhere else?

It just doesn’t make sense to continuously use a site that clearly isn’t making you happy or fulfilling your wants.

This is escalating

"This isn’t dating. It’s swinging.

Yes I can see that. But swinging for who exactly? Only people of a'grade A' and anyone below an 'A' gets pushed aside and dismissed!

So you're saying that only exceptional looking people are entitled to join the community?

I'm not stupid, I'm aware of how swinging works, other people's fantasies, groups, parties, socials and so on. But from what I've learnt so far, if you're a single male and not 'exceptional' then you don't get a look in. "

I don’t want to make you feel picked in, but you have pursued the discussion so I’ll assume that you want feedback.

You have a number of things working against you which you can’t change and will have played a part in every profile you've had - you’re under 5’11”, which seems to be a magic cut off point for many, and you can’t accommodate. If you are only using fab for contacting people, rather than meeting people in real life, then those facts will weigh heavily against you.

In addition you mention splitting the cost of a hotel. Many women won’t meet in hotels, for security reasons amongst others.

Add to that the previous comments about your pictures and lack of smile, your negativity on the forums and some nuances of your profile and that you aren’t willing to meet people in person, and you will come in low on many peoples list of options.

I’d suggest taking on board the comments about your message approach and pics, refreshing your text and above all get yourself out there and meet people. There’s nothing that beats actually meeting someone in person. Being the right person in the right place at the time a woman is looking for some hot fun, rather than an average picture with some unideal criteria attached to one of fifty messages she has received that night.

By *ittle LunaCouple  over a year ago

London (future visits not now)

"

One thing that I've learnt from this place, most people are shallow. You are judged instantly on your looks, regardless of what kind of person you are underneath! Unfortunately, it's just the way the world goes around. "

I think you need to bear in mind this isn't a dating site and people aren't looking deeply into personality when it comes to sex... You should treat this a place where you might get a bit of extra fun but for more you should be looking elsewhere.

It's a bit of extra spice on your life but it should never be seen as a measure of your value as a person.

In our case Luna wants face pic, body and cock in that order of priority. It's not reasonable to expect people would want to get intimate with someone they don't feel attracted to although it doesn't have to be an intense attraction... what guys here would choose to have sex with someone who looked unattractive by their standards?

Broadly speaking, sexual attraction is complicated and some are looking for what normal life doesn't offer. That could be a big fat furry Daddy Dom or it may mean super gym fit guys.

In our experience many of those super fit guys have body dismorphia, are insecure, and have no life outside the gym... But for an hour or two they can make a good guest in the bedroom

Just don't assume they are happy and have all the luck... There's often not much going on behind the photo of carefully lit rippling abs!

Looks aren't everything though. I've seen guys make 100s of approaches and they are often similar. Messages that just say 'I'm horny' or 'you wanna meet now?' or the lazy 'how are you?' and worst of all "what you up to?" are instant deletes.

No pics = instant delete

No face on first message = instant delete

Im in your area (read: playing away from home) = instant delete

Didn't read requirements on profile = instant delete

Lots of things we don't want will cause 90% of messages to get deleted. You need to realise when people have email inboxes getting hammered by guys who are acting like horny idiots the delete button is always the first option... so you need to stand out to get past that which doesn't mean looking like a Greek god! We don't even look at profiles if the message is crap.

My advice to guys is show a personality that is worth making time to meet. Keep your profile positive, show yourself doing fun stuff that shows you can bring something to the meet. Make it clear what you do and don't like and show you understand hygiene and safe sex. Don't brag about how you can go for hours or have a giant cock, lots of guys claim the same.

No women or couples need to make time for someone who hasn't made the basic effort to complete a profile or who has it in a mess...

Spelling mistakes make me think he won't pay attention to detail (like washing). Long paragraphs about how amazing they are make me think he is selfish and won't consider Luna's needs and feelings. No pics makes me think he is cheating on a spuse who has no idea - which Luna wants no part in.

Finally don't have face pics making weird exoressions that make yiu look insane, stupod ot aggressive. Don't be staring at a phone in your lap while sitting in the works van with a "what am I like?!" raised eyebrow expression (I've seen too many already) and remember it's not all about dick pics!

David

An earlier quote from someone:

'You have a number of things working against you which you can’t change and will have played a part in every profile you've had - you’re under 5’11”, which seems to be a magic cut off point for many, and you can’t accommodate.'

So I'm under 5'11" and I can't accommodate. And as pointed out, those things I can't change! So based on that, I'm automatically ruled out! It all seems a little harsh to me! None of those things should make any difference! But if that's the case, then what's the point in me continuing to try, if I'm never going to get anywhere with anyone, based on those 2 things alone?

"It all seems a little harsh to me! None of those things should make any difference! "

Wrong. If you don't meet the criteria peple have it makes ALL the difference. No one owes you sex and they aren't providing a service where they have to accommodate your demands. It's 100% up to them what they want (and they may never even get it!)

"But if that's the case, then what's the point in me continuing to try, if I'm never going to get anywhere with anyone, based on those 2 things alone? "

Listen to yourself! That negativity is your biggest problem. Be an adult and make that decision to go or stay for yourself. Stop demanding others explain themselves to you and acting like they have done something against you. Do you think anyone you approach would be impressed with all this self pity...

If you thought Fab was shallow and people didn't see the 'real you' I would suggest you're doing yourself a major disservice in how your are presenting yourself here.

"It all seems a little harsh to me! None of those things should make any difference!

Wrong. If you don't meet the criteria peple have it makes ALL the difference. No one owes you sex and they aren't providing a service where they have to accommodate your demands. It's 100% up to them what they want (and they may never even get it!)

But if that's the case, then what's the point in me continuing to try, if I'm never going to get anywhere with anyone, based on those 2 things alone?

Listen to yourself! That negativity is your biggest problem. Be an adult and make that decision to go or stay for yourself. Stop demanding others explain themselves to you and acting like they have done something against you. Do you think anyone you approach would be impressed with all this self pity...

If you thought Fab was shallow and people didn't see the 'real you' I would suggest you're doing yourself a major disservice in how your are presenting yourself here. "

God forbid we are all allowed to specify our own criteria and desires!!

"It all seems a little harsh to me! None of those things should make any difference!

But if that's the case, then what's the point in me continuing to try, if I'm never going to get anywhere with anyone, based on those 2 things alone?

If you thought Fab was shallow and people didn't see the 'real you' I would suggest you're doing yourself a major disservice in how your are presenting yourself here. "

Negativity isn't my biggest problem! EQUALITY is my problem! We are in a day and age where equality is pushed in our faces almost every day! Everyone is fighting for the right to be accepted, no matter who they are! Look at the way the LGBT community has exploded over recent years. Everyone should be treated as equals and everyone should have the right to be accepted by others, in one way or another.

And yet, as previously pointed out, I am under 5'11",cant accommodate and other things which are against me. So I'm automatically ruled out by others and not accepted.

And that's my biggest problem! If I was accepted by someone at least, then I wouldn't have a reason to be so negative!

By *einineWoman  over a year ago

Florida. You know. In America.

Yiiiiikes.

Equality for swinging. I’ve heard it all. Best let you have a shag then as I really want you to feel included.

Get your arse to a social event and make someone laugh!

Stop wasting time complaining on here..

"Equality for swinging. I’ve heard it all. Best let you have a shag then as I really want you to feel included.

"

Ermmmmm sharing is caring

If you thought Fab was shallow and people didn't see the 'real you' I would suggest you're doing yourself a major disservice in how your are presenting yourself here.

Negativity isn't my biggest problem! EQUALITY is my problem! We are in a day and age where equality is pushed in our faces almost every day! Everyone is fighting for the right to be accepted, no matter who they are! Look at the way the LGBT community has exploded over recent years. Everyone should be treated as equals and everyone should have the right to be accepted by others, in one way or another.

And yet, as previously pointed out, I am under 5'11",cant accommodate and other things which are against me. So I'm automatically ruled out by others and not accepted.

And that's my biggest problem! If I was accepted by someone at least, then I wouldn't have a reason to be so negative! "

None if what you said above has anything to do with equality, it's called preference.

And that's my biggest problem! If I was accepted by someone at least, then I wouldn't have a reason to be so negative! "

No one has a "right" to be accepted by others,that is absolute bollocks!! Fuck me,the entitlement culture is so ridiculous on here...

Equality is about equality of opportunity. You have exactly the same opportunity to impress as everyone else. That you aren’t taking the advice you are given and won’t make the effort to meet people in real life is you not taking up those opportunities.

No one owes you a shag sweetheart.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

instead of trying to meet people go to places where you can meet them., clubs etc

Of course they can be choosy when it comes to meeting guys as there are so many of them on here but concentrate on your good points instead of others

"Equality for swinging. I’ve heard it all. Best let you have a shag then as I really want you to feel included.

"

And that's exactly why the swinging scene isn't working for me. All you couples and single women rule the scene, you all have the pick of the bunch, you all have the last say. Us average, single men don't have much of a say in anything. We have to meet your criteria and follow your rules.

I see it all the time, on many different profiles. Women and couples who will only engage with 'exceptional' males!

Firstly, I absolutely hate that term 'exceptional males'

Secondly, what classes as an 'exceptional male'?

Thirdly, most women/couples that want 'exceptional males' aren't actually anything special themselves! They are mostly 'average'

Fourthly, me being a single male, if I was to write on my profile that I only wanted to meet 'exceptional females' then the chances are, I will be thought of as a pig!

And that's exactly why the swinging scene isn't working for me. All you couples and single women rule the scene, you all have the pick of the bunch, you all have the last say. Us average, single men don't have much of a say in anything. We have to meet your criteria and follow your rules.

I see it all the time, on many different profiles. Women and couples who will only engage with 'exceptional' males!

Thirdly, most women/couples that want 'exceptional males' aren't actually anything special themselves! They are mostly 'average'

Fourthly, me being a single male, if I was to write on my profile that I only wanted to meet 'exceptional females' then the chances are, I will be thought of as a pig! "

If its not working for you,then leave,most of us don't specify "exceptional males",just want a.bit more than fuck and go fellas,apologies for that!

Fourthly, me being a single male, if I was to write on my profile that I only wanted to meet 'exceptional females' then the chances are, I will be thought of as a pig! "

Look right now your making want to call trading standards for such a false profile name!!! You are far from being on the bright side!

It’s fab! Horses for courses! People pick and choose how they want and they certainly don’t have to justify their choices!

So quit the harpy act and claiming everyone else is being elitist just because your not floating their boats!

People wanting exceptional males - Preference

Average couples wanting exceptional males - Why shouldn't they, as I said previously, why should average people only be allowed to fuck other so called average people. That's a ridiculous stance to take.

You asking for exceptional females - not going to work, suck it up

Right, stop it. This is draining my battery

I’ll be honest, if your posts in this thread are a reflection of what you are like, I can understand why people don’t reply to you.

The quicker you get rid of the entitlement and see this site as simply an additional place to get fun, the better your experiences may get.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

It’s not the same for all women and couples, at least not the bit about only looking for grade A ( I presume you mean exceptional, whatever that means). People are looking for all types on here. I’d even go so far as to say that many are not looking for grade A as they feel more comfortable with people with similar levels of looks, intelligence and social standing. That way they don’t anticipate rejection or having to be something they’re not. Of course there will always be exceptions.

Fourthly, me being a single male, if I was to write on my profile that I only wanted to meet 'exceptional females' then the chances are, I will be thought of as a pig!

Average couples wanting exceptional males - Why shouldn't they, as I said previously, why should average people only be allowed to fuck other so called average people. That's a ridiculous stance to take.

You asking for exceptional females - not going to work, suck it up"

Well you've massively contradicted yourself there! If it's acceptable for couples/single women to want exceptional males, then why can't I, as a male, ask for exceptional females only?

It works both ways, oh no, wait, it doesn't does it! That's my point!

Well you've massively contradicted yourself there! If it's acceptable for couples/single women to want exceptional males, then why can't I, as a male, ask for exceptional females only?

It works both ways, oh no, wait, it doesn't does it! That's my point! "

I didn't say you couldn't ask or want, you can but it is highly unlikely to work due to the ratio of males to women/couples on here.

Just the way it is.

The sooner you stop moaning and accept all of what's been said to you you'll find FAB a more enjoyable experience

haverfordwest

you have not been on here long anyway

Bore off now,find yourself an exceptional female,and stop sodding moaning!

It works both ways, oh no, wait, it doesn't does it! That's my point! you have not been on here long anyway "

Not been on here long with this profile, but this is my 3rd time! This is what all the fuss is about, I've tried with 3 different profiles, different pics, different approaches. And still majorly unsuccessful.

[Removed by poster at 08/10/19 22:15:40]

" I am under 5'11",cant accommodate and other things which are against me. So I'm automatically ruled out by others and not accepted.

I have arranged dates for Luna with guys well under 5'11" and who cannot accommodate... Your attitude is your problem mate. It's pretty revolting - as I've said earlier do you think for all your posts you've managed to show what great guy you realky are..? All I hear is whining like a self entitled angry Incel who won't take ownership of their situation.

You're coming across terribly which is 100% a product of your own words and actions.

A friend of our who truly is an exceptional male. Still struggles on his own profile compared to his couples one. But he still does get meets but takes time. If a lad like him has to work so hard. It shows what many will be up against.

Sad thing is no lusts over average. No one dreams of owning a Ford Focus, they want the lambo.

" I am under 5'11",cant accommodate and other things which are against me. So I'm automatically ruled out by others and not accepted.

And that's my biggest problem! If I was accepted by someone at least, then I wouldn't have a reason to be so negative!

I have arranged dates for Luna with guys well under 5'11" and who cannot accommodate... Your attitude is your problem mate. It's pretty revolting - as I've said earlier do you think for all your posts you've managed to show what great guy you realky are..? All I hear is whining like a self entitled angry Incel who won't take ownership of their situation.

You're coming across terribly which is 100% a product of your own words and actions."

You're wrong if you think that I'm always like this! I'm actually the total opposite! Always friendly, up beat, respectful and decent! But, after god knows how long trying the nice guy approach and getting absolutely no where, I've now become pissed off and bitter!

It's only other people who have made me this way!

You say three times with no success and using different approaches. Well you are the common denominator. It has to be something you are doing.

You're coming across terribly which is 100% a product of your own words and actions.

You're wrong if you think that I'm always like this! I'm actually the total opposite! Always friendly, up beat, respectful and decent! But, after god knows how long trying the nice guy approach and getting absolutely no where, I've now become pissed off and bitter!

It's only other people who have made me this way! "

Nobody has made you pissed off and bitter but yourself.

Plenty of men get rejected everyday on here but they don’t suddenly turn into bitter pissed off people overnight. Those who do, have always been like that, they were never nice.

"You say three times with no success and using different approaches. Well you are the common denominator. It has to be something you are doing. "

Yes, you actually have a fair point! And it's something that I've thought about too! But for the life of me, I can not figure it out! I've had 3 different profiles, each time I've re written/tweeked/tried to improve them. I've kept photos updated, I've re worded my messages and tried a different approach to how I contact others.

And still, nothing works, nothing makes any difference. This is why I'm going off like this, because I simply do not understand what the problem is. I've tried everything that I possibly can, apart from the social side of things. And if I'm completely honest, I'm only put off by the socials because of the bad experience that I'm having on here.

It's only other people who have made me this way!

Nobody has made you pissed off and bitter but yourself.

Plenty of men get rejected everyday on here but they don’t suddenly turn into bitter pissed off people overnight. Those who do, have always been like that, they were never nice. "

Not true, you don't know me so you can't say that! I've been walked all over by other people in the past, because I'm too nice for my own good. But that's another story.

Just been looking at your other forum posts. You target people for not having the same opinion as you very often. Extremely negative outlook. And now going for sympathy. Women and couples will not find any of those a turn on. Have you though of trying adultwork?

"It's only other people who have made me this way! "

Other people do what they want... But YOU choose how you feel about it. I have seen you project on people assume intentions and motives but fail to engage when people are reasoning with you.

It's all YOUR feelings... They originate in YOU. You don't need to feel bitter because you cant have sex from strangers when you want it. That feeling starts IN YOU and is a product of YOUR ideas and expectations not reflecting reality.

If you better aligned your expectations to the reality of things you wouldn't feel so disappointed!

I suggest you move on and invest your time into something more social and productive. You'd be far more likely to find happiness and some sex too.

"It's only other people who have made me this way!

Other people do what they want... But YOU choose how you feel about it. I have seen you project on people assume intentions and motives but fail to engage when people are reasoning with you.

It's all YOUR feelings... They originate in YOU. You don't need to feel bitter because you cant have sex from strangers when you want it. That feeling starts IN YOU and is a product of YOUR ideas and expectations not reflecting reality.

If you better aligned your expectations to the reality of things you wouldn't feel so disappointed!

I suggest you move on and invest your time into something more social and productive. You'd be far more likely to find happiness and some sex too."

Firstly, read my last comment, you'll find that I agreed with what the other person had said and I elaborated on that.

Secondly, read my profile, I'm not only after sex, I'm open to social meets too! I don't just expect to get laid!

"

A perfectly respectful message, and it would instantly rank you in the top third of messages they receive due to the morons on here which you're clearly not, but there's not much seduction and not much in the way of grabbing attention or interest in it really?

It is possible to be respectful, yet interesting and just a little bit naughty...? Knowing how much of each to weave into the tapestry of your message is paramount, but so is an extensive vocabulary, being able to lead the mind of the reader and capture attention help too.

Also there's nothing in that example message that appeals to a recipient individually? You could send that message to any woman on here really as it's that generic and many will just assume that it's a copy and paste job sent to hundreds sadly, even if a little more well worded than the average one.

B

A perfectly respectful message, and it would instantly rank you in the top third of messages they receive due to the morons on here which you're clearly not, but there's not much seduction and not much in the way of grabbing attention or interest in it really?

It is possible to be respectful, yet interesting and just a little bit naughty...? Knowing how much of each to weave into the tapestry of your message is paramount, but so is an extensive vocabulary, being able to lead the mind of the reader and capture attention help too.

Also there's nothing in that example message that appeals to a recipient individually? You could send that message to any woman on here really as it's that generic and many will just assume that it's a copy and paste job sent to hundreds sadly, even if a little more well worded than the average one.

B"

Thank you. As mentioned, not every message that I send out is worded in exactly that same way. That was just an example.

Mr Brightside I've read through most of the thread and think you are making a lot of assumptions and a lot of negative vibes to be honest.

You have it within your power to get the best possible experience from the site - no guarantees of meets of course, but a change in attitude and expectation will go a long way to making you feel better about things.

You appear to be living under the misconception that only "Grade A" guys stand any chance of getting meets, and that women and couples hold all the "power" and seem to measure your experience of the site in terms of "success" - well you're wrong on all counts.

Without blowing my own trumpet too much - I am far far from a "Grade A" guy - I'm 54, over the hill, not particularly confident sexually, need to lose a few pounds and hate the way my face looks in pics - am I happy with my experience of Fab? Do I get meets? Do I find that people respond to my messages? Yes on all counts!!

And you know what? I can't remember the last time I sent a message "cold" to someone (and I joined over 3 years ago).

How did I do all that if what you are saying is true?

Yes, like you say you are, I'm polite and respectful, show consideration etc - put effort into my profile and pics and generally make an effort to stand out.

The difference is I found an approach that works for me - it doesn't have to be about sending endless messages to profiles you've not interacted with - there are no end of other ways, like I said I've not sent a cold message in years.

The forums are a good example of how you can get to know others and them you - but you have to be positive about it, get involved, make an effort, not have false expectations etc etc

Same for the chat rooms, or attending group socials or clubs - but you have to make the effort, you have to be prepared to make eye contact, smile, approach respectfully and graciously accept a no thanks.

I often say on here get the attitude, approach and expectations right and Fab can be a great place to be - get them wrong and it is incredibly frustrating.

Your profile text is fine - your pics not so much, lose the cocks, get creative, learn how to use the timer on your camera and have fun taking pics that show you off - be positive, be upbeat and who knows where it might lead!!

"Mr Brightside I've read through most of the thread and think you are making a lot of assumptions and a lot of negative vibes to be honest.

You have it within your power to get the best possible experience from the site - no guarantees of meets of course, but a change in attitude and expectation will go a long way to making you feel better about things.

You appear to be living under the misconception that only "Grade A" guys stand any chance of getting meets, and that women and couples hold all the "power" and seem to measure your experience of the site in terms of "success" - well you're wrong on all counts.

Without blowing my own trumpet too much - I am far far from a "Grade A" guy - I'm 54, over the hill, not particularly confident sexually, need to lose a few pounds and hate the way my face looks in pics - am I happy with my experience of Fab? Do I get meets? Do I find that people respond to my messages? Yes on all counts!!

And you know what? I can't remember the last time I sent a message "cold" to someone (and I joined over 3 years ago).

Yes, like you say you are, I'm polite and respectful, show consideration etc - put effort into my profile and pics and generally make an effort to stand out.

The difference is I found an approach that works for me - it doesn't have to be about sending endless messages to profiles you've not interacted with - there are no end of other ways, like I said I've not sent a cold message in years.

The forums are a good example of how you can get to know others and them you - but you have to be positive about it, get involved, make an effort, not have false expectations etc etc

Same for the chat rooms, or attending group socials or clubs - but you have to make the effort, you have to be prepared to make eye contact, smile, approach respectfully and graciously accept a no thanks.

I often say on here get the attitude, approach and expectations right and Fab can be a great place to be - get them wrong and it is incredibly frustrating.

Your profile text is fine - your pics not so much, lose the cocks, get creative, learn how to use the timer on your camera and have fun taking pics that show you off - be positive, be upbeat and who knows where it might lead!!"

Thank you. I appreciate your advice. But I'm getting a little confused. You say that my profile text is fine but others have said that it could do with tweeking. So who's advise do I follow? You all must think that I'm some kind of crazy, un hinged nutcase lol but I'm really not! I'm just really frustrated. As previously mentioned, I've had 3 different profiles, all worded differently. I've taken a few different approaches to the messages that I send out to people. I've taken different photos (yes OK, I'm not smiling in my most recent photos, bad reflection on me, I know). I've made so many different changes, over my last 3 profiles that I'm actually running out of ideas on what to change next....

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

A very low percentage of ‘high quality’ guys on here......

A very low percentage of ‘high quality’ guys on here......"

Wow! Have you seen this everyone? This is my point! Comments and remarks like this, always aimed at the single guys! And I get slated on here for having a bad attitude!

Firstly, what is a 'high quality' guy? Would someone please explain? As I find that quite rude!

Secondly, have you even given these guys a chance to prove themselves? Probably not!

"Thank you. I appreciate your advice. But I'm getting a little confused. You say that my profile text is fine but others have said that it could do with tweeking. So who's advise do I follow?"

Which goes to show you can't please everyone - each of us as individuals will have different views - as for whose advice to follow, follow your own instincts based on the balance of the advice given

"You all must think that I'm some kind of crazy, un hinged nutcase lol but I'm really not! I'm just really frustrated."

I refer you to the latter part of my post and if you're feeling frustrated, would suggest you have one or all of the following wrong - attitude, expectations or approach - so look at those and see what you could change for the better

"As previously mentioned, I've had 3 different profiles, all worded differently. I've taken a few different approaches to the messages that I send out to people. I've taken different photos (yes OK, I'm not smiling in my most recent photos, bad reflection on me, I know). I've made so many different changes, over my last 3 profiles that I'm actually running out of ideas on what to change next...."

Perhaps it simply comes down to you're trying too hard and your expectations are incorrectly set, or you've not found the right approach for you - as I said further up, sending messages isn't the only approach - maybe consider one of the others I mentioned?

You'll either find your way, or will throw your arms in the air and go UNLOS again - but everything IS within your power to make changes for the better.

Whilst it's true there is a number imbalance here between single male profiles and women/couples - it's also true that if you take away the guys who don't "get" the site or don't find the right approach that the balance is a lot more even - you just have to decide which category of single guy you fit into

Yes it does

Wow! Have you seen this everyone? This is my point! Comments and remarks like this, always aimed at the single guys! And I get slated on here for having a bad attitude!

Firstly, what is a 'high quality' guy? Would someone please explain? As I find that quite rude!

Secondly, have you even given these guys a chance to prove themselves? Probably not! "

The thing is Bhubaysi is right - there are a lot, and I mean a lot, of single guys on here that just don't "get" it, who *do* think it ok to send vulgar messages and expect to get meets etc - and the guys that do "get" it and who would be considered of a quality worth meeting *are* in the minority.

I'm not insulted in the slightest by what Bhubaysi has said and to be fair she was only using a phrase initially used by the OP to make her point.

Like my friend once said.. You have to have a gold cock for some women

Secondly, have you even given these guys a chance to prove themselves? Probably not!

The thing is Bhubaysi is right - there are a lot, and I mean a lot, of single guys on here that just don't "get" it, who *do* think it ok to send vulgar messages and expect to get meets etc - and the guys that do "get" it and who would be considered of a quality worth meeting *are* in the minority.

I'm not insulted in the slightest by what Bhubaysi has said and to be fair she was only using a phrase initially used by the OP to make her point."

Agreed. But has Bhubaysi actually given any of these guys a chance to prove themselves?

That's where I struggle. I'm shot down straight away without even being given the chance. How can you decide if the male is of hight quality, before you even give the poor sod a chance to get his words in?

That's what I don't understand

haverfordwest

A very low percentage of ‘high quality’ guys on here......"

who no doubt can choose the women and couples they want to meet

I'm not insulted in the slightest by what Bhubaysi has said and to be fair she was only using a phrase initially used by the OP to make her point.

Agreed. But has Bhubaysi actually given any of these guys a chance to prove themselves?

That's where I struggle. I'm shot down straight away without even being given the chance. How can you decide if the male is of hight quality, before you even give the poor sod a chance to get his words in?

That's what I don't understand"

But why would, or should she "give them a chance" if they're not attractive to her for whatever reason? She will choose who she wants to interact with just as you and I would and that is how attraction works.

The trouble on here is too many men think all the usual rules of attraction go out of the window the moment they sign up - it's no different here from the real world - I'll lay a bet that you probably don't find more than 5-10% of the women you see on a daily basis as you go about your daily life attractive?

It's no different here for men or women

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Mr Brightside I've read through most of the thread and think you are making a lot of assumptions and a lot of negative vibes to be honest.

Your profile text is fine - your pics not so much, lose the cocks, get creative, learn how to use the timer on your camera and have fun taking pics that show you off - be positive, be upbeat and who knows where it might lead!!"

This guy gets it and shows that an average looking single guy can make a great success of fab as his many verifications prove!

Mrbrightside look at this guy take in everything he said he is total proof that all of the things your bitter about are a crock of shit mate.

There are countless single guy profiles who are average looking with average size cocks who make a tremendous success of fab.

I'll give you one piece of advice fab is just one thing in these guys swinging toolbox it's not the only thing! They build their Positive reputation on fab, on the fab forums, at socials face to face and by attending and becoming known as a decent, respectful guy at swinging clubs.

These are the guys we as a couple want to meet. Not grade A looks and they other drivel.

At present your attitude is your single biggest barrier. Until that changes drastically you will continue to get nowhere.

I thought it might just be a real bad day your having but if you click your green arrow and see your previous posts your attitude problems run much deeper.

KJ x

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

[Removed by poster at 09/10/19 00:51:42]

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

That's what I don't understand"

All i hear is blah blah blah poor me, poor me...your moaning your an "average guy" " no one will give me a chance" would you sesrousily just fuck anyone who asked? Fuck someone your not attracted to? No one here owes you anything. But you owe it to yourself to shut up now bfore you look more

Foolish...we are not here for you, to give you a chance, to make you feel all wanted and warm..we are here for ourselves and its up us if we wanna message back or not, up to us if we find you attractive..do you just aant a pity fuck or something? Seriously man up. This place is obvioulsy not making you happy, should you even be here?

"But has Bhubaysi actually given any of these guys a chance to prove themselves?

"

You have no idea what she is talking about. She gets stupid messages from stupid men and is under no obligation to do anything.

You just dont seem to realise she may get many dozens a day... sometimes outright abusive but frequently just rude and demanding... After months of that many women and couples will tell you there are too many idiots and not enough quality pepole around.

So no she doesn't have to give them some kind of 'chance' to prove anything... They already had a chance to sort their profiles out and and write a short, polite and thoughful email... But they messed that up all on their own. No one oweseems them.

When so many guys who have been on the site less than a week, with no pics and email 'how r u?' That doesnt put women under any obligation to offer their time and attention.

Anyway you simply aren't listening to what you're being told. Your entirely focused on seeing fault in others. We've probably all wasted our time on you. I'm getting a strong vibe you've been in Incel / MGTOW forums elsewhere as you particularly take offense at womens comments - it comes across like you don't really reapect women.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

But isn't part of human attraction is having someone you find physically appealing to begin with? What differiate a "high quality " man to the immature boys/timewasters is how you connect in an intellectual sense by how you talk to eachother online. I had no success here. It's certainly me not trying or not having "high quality" profile or approach.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"But has Bhubaysi actually given any of these guys a chance to prove themselves?

You have no idea what she is talking about. She gets stupid messages from stupid men and is under no obligation to do anything.

You just dont seem to realise she may get many dozens a day... sometimes outright abusive but frequently just rude and demanding... After months of that many women and couples will tell you there are too many idiots and not enough quality pepole around.

So no she doesn't have to give them some kind of 'chance' to prove anything... They already had a chance to sort their profiles out and and write a short, polite and thoughful email... But they messed that up all on their own. No one oweseems them.

When so many guys who have been on the site less than a week, with no pics and email 'how r u?' That doesnt put women under any obligation to offer their time and attention.

Anyway you simply aren't listening to what you're being told. Your entirely focused on seeing fault in others. We've probably all wasted our time on you. I'm getting a strong vibe you've been in Incel / MGTOW forums elsewhere as you particularly take offense at womens comments - it comes across like you don't really reapect women.

"

I hear ya...that's what makes women jaded and extra cautious. I'm horny for a gorgeous man...but i want a real man who knows how to treat someone with respect. Clearly lacking online and in person.

im of a high standard and when on the really tall ladders at work an even higher standard