FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First meet

First meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I eventually find someone I like for a meet, what precautions should I take to maximize Safety?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When I eventually find someone I like for a meet, what precautions should I take to maximize Safety?"

Meet somewhere public for a social and tell someone you trust where you will be at all times and with who.x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

You talk about wanting people to come and pick you up. I would suggest talking to them on the phone prior to meeting. Get a feel for what they are like.

Also get car reg and send a message to a friend to say the name and car reg of who you are meeting and arrange to phone them 2 hours later . If they don't hear from you at set time, then phone Police.

Let the meet know that is what is happening.

By *intalentCouple  over a year ago

When messaging someone that acts as your safety person, use an agreed code with them, for example, knickers if meets going well, or trainers if it's not.

Anyone could use you phone and say, hi, all is well ect...

"When messaging someone that acts as your safety person, use an agreed code with them, for example, knickers if meets going well, or trainers if it's not.

Anyone could use you phone and say, hi, all is well ect... "

Good advice.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Yes I always rang my friend when I got to the meet and they used to text me while the meet was in progress

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I have a friend who knows address of where I'll be etc, if I dont reply she knows somethings wrong.

Always always be safe xx

Well Huns, I had my first meet today, and I took some precautions, thankfully I didn't need to use them as it went well...my confidence has soared, it was amazing! Thanks everyone.

"Well Huns, I had my first meet today, and I took some precautions, thankfully I didn't need to use them as it went well...my confidence has soared, it was amazing! Thanks everyone."

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Well Huns, I had my first meet today, and I took some precautions, thankfully I didn't need to use them as it went well...my confidence has soared, it was amazing! Thanks everyone."

So glad to hear it!

My advice, in future: if ANYTHING, EVER sounds wrong or just doesn't feel right at ANY point...move on, and quickly, even if he says "just joking" or that he isn't good at saying/typing it out.

Trust your gut at ALL times. Better safe than sorry.

"Well Huns, I had my first meet today, and I took some precautions, thankfully I didn't need to use them as it went well...my confidence has soared, it was amazing! Thanks everyone.

So glad to hear it!

My advice, in future: if ANYTHING, EVER sounds wrong or just doesn't feel right at ANY point...move on, and quickly, even if he says "just joking" or that he isn't good at saying/typing it out.

Trust your gut at ALL times. Better safe than sorry."

Thanks, and oh yeah I know, after an incident that happened, I always trust my gut instinct these days

By *orny saintMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Very very good idea to have a person that's a safe look out for u lots of dangerous Pervy guys around on here should do the same tobe honest bit more dangerous for woman than guys like I said lots of weirdos on here stay safe sexy lady's

» Add a new message to this topic