FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irst Timers Discrete OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We have had a few meets with single guys. We are now thinking about meeting another couple. Only concern we have is how can we still make sure that we are all involved. We don't want it to be me and other M and him and other F. I want us (me and M) to be together enjoying. I don't want to have separate fun.

Apologies if this doesn't make sense but all our previous fun has involved me and him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Been involved in 2 foursomes, both times was completely left out of it, second time, I went off to make a cuppa. Good luck to you

By *oy man 2Man  over a year ago

g

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On your profile, it says that you are both straight. Therefore, when meeting another couple, there is an option of soft swap- ladies swap male partners, but only do oral/fingering/kissing - what some would call 'foreplay', with penetration only with own partner; or full swap, again ladies swap partners but then it's full penetration with the other man. You could try DP but then the ladies would need to take turns, with one just watching while the other is being DP'd.

Guy plays with girl whilst getting a BJ from the other lady. The girl giving the BJ is played with by the other male. That is one way you are all included.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

As you can see, gets very complicated with four lol. Bigger group orgies are much simpler.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think finding the right couple first. Maybe a couple with good experience. In my experience it is a bit of a skill keeping a tune to what everyone else is doing and keeping them included whilst still staying in the moment. Also try not to be a wall flower and make an effort to get involved. People are not mind readers and a lack of forwardness could be mistaken for a lack of intrest. Plus there is no harm in being open about your concerns before hand. Being open about it will help the other couple be mindful for everyone keeping included. And clearly everyone having an attraction to each others partner is key too.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"We are now thinking about meeting another couple. "

Perhaps you should update your profile as it still says "single guys only".

By *irst Timers Discrete OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We are now happy to move on from the single guy. Just looking for suggestions how to make it all about us. Just don't want to feel like we are separate if that makes sense.

Maybe I am being unrealistic

"Been involved in 2 foursomes, both times was completely left out of it, second time, I went off to make a cuppa. Good luck to you"

Wow, they left you out? You are gorgeous.

» Add a new message to this topic