FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice....

Profile advice....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nope, not one of those "Why can't I get any meet?" threads ha, so you can take a break from reading those repetitious things for a little longer...

Instead as some (many) of you doubtless know, I am in a relationship with Princess Peach as she's utterly adorable so I found it impossible not to be?

She has expressed her fears about my meeting others alone and obviously needs to have some ground rules in place as all couples have them after all. Plus due to personal experience which guides us all really, she is only too wary of the amount of twats who may like to scupper what we have for their own shits and giggles so to speak!

So I've stuck these rules on my profile, most of which can be found at the bottom. Appreciate that it's a bit long (sorry!) Just wanted public opinion really (Yes I give permission for profile advice as those seeking it have to do so, blah blah blah ) on whether it seems reasonable enough for others to understand, whether they would be happy to make arrangements within these guidelines and if it would put anyone off meeting at all?

Thanks, your spending all morning reading my profile is appreciated!

Bliss x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

Your demands are the bare minimum & any genuine person would be more than happy to undertake them. As I understand it, Terms should always be set by couples & followed to the letter by anyone lucky enough to be invited to play with either of you. Its just respect.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Sorry er what’s the question again?

"Sorry er what’s the question again?"

Would single ladies or couples be put off meeting me because of the conditions that are at the bottom of my profile text OR would they be quite happy to do so and adhere to them?

Just seeking opinion really, thanks.

By *inkyNinjaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the rainbow...

I think it would put some people off - but the people it’s going to put off are the people you don’t want to meet anyway!!!

I wouldn’t be put off by it

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

They look like perfectly reasonable requests for someone in a relationship, especially with a partner who’s had issues in the past. Non are ridiculously demanding in anyway. I think some on here would think it’s too much hard work, but I actually think it comes across as being very decent about your partner’s feelings.

Good luck with your search Op

Thanks guys, that does hearten me somewhat. Not only in what I've put on my profile, but in human nature in general!

B

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Crikey that's a long profile!

I don't think your rules are unreasonable at all, I would, however, juggle your text around so that is near the top.

"Crikey that's a long profile!

I don't think your rules are unreasonable at all, I would, however, juggle your text around so that is near the top. "

Oh, I've seen far longer! But I do like to write...

Glad they get your approval Madam, I must add that the initial point IS made nearer the top, then it states the "conditions" are at the bottom, to make it easier for the reader to scroll to them?

Dudley

I don't think your rules are unreasonable at all, I would, however, juggle your text around so that is near the top.

Glad they get your approval Madam, I must add that the initial point IS made nearer the top, then it states the "conditions" are at the bottom, to make it easier for the reader to scroll to them?"

Yeah, I saw that part, I just think the little pocket rockets requirements deserve the top position!

I'm going to corrupt her into coming out with me soon btw

Glad they get your approval Madam, I must add that the initial point IS made nearer the top, then it states the "conditions" are at the bottom, to make it easier for the reader to scroll to them?

Yeah, I saw that part, I just think the little pocket rockets requirements deserve the top position!

I'm going to corrupt her into coming out with me soon btw "

I know what you mean. But initial impression is generally made on a profile at the start, so if it starts with conditions and terms then a lot think "Oh, a profile with a long list of Do's and Don'ts....skip!"

Whereas if it is more interesting to read then they will absorb it, be more likely to want to read on AND more receptive to conditions contained therein?

Why you little corrupter!

But I know my little mini-munchkin likes you and would probably enjoy a night out with you before too long? Though I don't honestly know who would actually be corrupting who...

Dudley

I'm going to corrupt her into coming out with me soon btw

I know what you mean. But initial impression is generally made on a profile at the start, so if it starts with conditions and terms then a lot think "Oh, a profile with a long list of Do's and Don'ts....skip!"

Whereas if it is more interesting to read then they will absorb it, be more likely to want to read on AND more receptive to conditions contained therein?

Why you little corrupter!

But I know my little mini-munchkin likes you and would probably enjoy a night out with you before too long? Though I don't honestly know who would actually be corrupting who... "

I see what you're saying about reading the rules at the beginning of the profile.

I think we equally corrupt each other although I am known to be an instigator of shenanigans.

» Add a new message to this topic