FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New to this sort of thing.

New to this sort of thing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone, new to this sort of stuff and looking for profile advice and just general advice!

Many thanks

Rob

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Type in profile advice in the search bar. Theres 1000s of threads on the same thing and the advice is always the same. But there also 4 links on my profile that are worth a read.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I suggest you put up some sort of profile pic. It doesn't have to be your face

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks I’ll give them a read

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Advice: apart from working on your profile, be respectful while messaging people, don't just say 'Fancy a fuck?' or similar. It is a swingers site, not instashag site, you need to put some effort in to reap rewards (or not, as not everyone is successful here).

Don't expect to be getting replies to every single of your messages. On contrary, if you're lucky, every 10th or 20th of your messages might get answered. I'd suggest delete messages from your 'Sent' box so you don't get obsessed with whether your message was read or not.

Remember, you are just one of thousands of single men on here. Women (and couples) have an abundance of choice and can be very picky. Make sure your profile stands out.

And I'm going to repeat it again: be respectful!

Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic