FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Doggin

Doggin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *likeVKblinds OP   Man  over a year ago

Limehouse

Does any one know about doggin in and around east london, or redbridge or even barking & dagenham. I've looked but I can't find any infomation on locations. If you can't tell me here then pm me the infomation.

thanks for any info.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Limehouse

[Removed by poster at 05/04/12 19:51:28]

Limehouse

... SO your saying that in east london there is no place for dogging? Or you just don't want to tell me, I'm not asking for much, just a pointer or a hint or somthing, geeze 6 days and not one reply? really? Now that's just rude.

Limehouse

Still no one?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

id give it up if i were you dude! or move to one of the other dogging locations on one of the other threads!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"... SO your saying that in east london there is no place for dogging? Or you just don't want to tell me, I'm not asking for much, just a pointer or a hint or somthing, geeze 6 days and not one reply? really? Now that's just rude."

Why rude?

Limehouse

Becuase I'm only asking for some advice, It's the equivlent of being at a group get together, asking a question and every one just ignores you, that's rude and so is this, If no one knows then just say so and I won't bother asking again, but to out right ignore some one asking for advice on the advice forum is just plain rude. I could understand if it was a stupid question but it isn't. I want to try dogging but I can't becuase I don't know where it takes place, the only way I can get that kind of info is to ask others which is what I'm doing. Also, before you say it, I've tried googling for info and I get squat.

Dogging..Barking!

arf arf

"Becuase I'm only asking for some advice, It's the equivlent of being at a group get together, asking a question and every one just ignores you,"

Imagine how many people here live in the areas that you mentioned.

Then think how many of them might be into dogging

Then think how many of them will read the forums

Then think how many will have read this thread

How many replies were you expecting?

Limehouse

One, stating "Most of the people on this site from your area don't do much doging" or "there is no dogging areas in that part of london"

Or "Yes we do know, We'll pm you some details". None of which is hard.

Tayside

"One, stating "Most of the people on this site from your area don't do much doging" or "there is no dogging areas in that part of london"

Or "Yes we do know, We'll pm you some details". None of which is hard. "

It's still not rude that people have not answered your question, there is just no one that has the answer you're looking for. Just because you ask a question in the forums it doesn't mean people have to answer!

"One, stating "Most of the people on this site from your area don't do much doging" or "there is no dogging areas in that part of london"

you seem to be making your own answers up, why assume that people know if there is dogging in your area or not.

I can't see why you're getting bent out of shape over it.

Maybe people from the areas you mentioned genuinely haven't read the post.

As for people being rude,the only one whose comments have been negative have been your. Fortunately not many have read them it seems

Just out of interest I browsed the East London postcode for verified couples who were into dogging,the amount that have logged in over the last week was 21 profiles. you can bet that at least 5 of these aren't into dogging,they just ticked all the boxes on the interest list.That leaves 16.What percentage of those use the forums on a regular basis. 10% maybe? That gives you 1 or 2 couples who may have seen your post. They're under no obligation to answer you as your second post implies.You'r enot being ignored,you're asking a 'niche' question to a tiny demographic

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

I'm with the poster on this. His initial post was innocuous. People read the forums a lot, and if anyone at all is interested in dogging, they could possibly point him to a website with London dogging areas on. They are out there. I understand his frustration. Most other 'respectable' forums would give him a response. That he didn't get one on here just goes to show what an insular, unfriendly, self-obsessed, uncaring bunch us swingers really are.

"Becuase I'm only asking for some advice, It's the equivlent of being at a group get together, asking a question and every one just ignores you, that's rude and so is this, If no one knows then just say so and I won't bother asking again, but to out right ignore some one asking for advice on the advice forum is just plain rude. I could understand if it was a stupid question but it isn't. I want to try dogging but I can't becuase I don't know where it takes place, the only way I can get that kind of info is to ask others which is what I'm doing. Also, before you say it, I've tried googling for info and I get squat."

stupid is it right we dont know you you can be the old bill as thay are trying to shut down dogging what would you do i think in your words BE RUDE

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"Becuase I'm only asking for some advice, It's the equivlent of being at a group get together, asking a question and every one just ignores you, that's rude and so is this, If no one knows then just say so and I won't bother asking again, but to out right ignore some one asking for advice on the advice forum is just plain rude. I could understand if it was a stupid question but it isn't. I want to try dogging but I can't becuase I don't know where it takes place, the only way I can get that kind of info is to ask others which is what I'm doing. Also, before you say it, I've tried googling for info and I get squat."

your expecting people to reply to say they don't know??? oh please!

Think your expecting way too much from this forum my friend as in ask a question and people must answer you, if people have an answer they we tell you if not they don't have to contact you and tell you so what makes you so special??

people in forums are very helpful if your not so rude to them word of advive no reply move on that simple

[Removed by poster at 08/04/12 15:42:06]

Instead of bitching on forums, try working it out for yourself like everyone else does. Do you really think any cpls that go dogging will advertise, where, on an open site,

Then the 3 or 4 guys that might be there becomes 30 or 40 guys, so no play and another site gone.

Or do you think the 3 or 4 guys are going to tell you so that there chances of getting some action is diminished.

You need to get in a car and look for the sites, probably spend a lot of fruitless hours like everyone else.

Or better still try messaging and chatting to some cpls who are into it,instead of just posting on a forum. Once you have got some repore with them and chatted a few times and they trust you, they may let you know some sites, but to just expect someone to flag them up in public is mad.

You don't come across as police but who knows, but you do come across as a typical single male on a swinging site, your imagination has run away with you, and you imagine a lot more is happening than really is.

All cpls into swinging really aren't desperate for any single guy who happens to so an interest. The choice is immense. Pushiness is probably the worst trait and guarantees you a lot of solo action.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Or perhaps none of them fancied you!

Just a view?

Good luck though

sorrrry, didn't mean to be rude, didn't realise I HAD to post an answer if I read the question, anyway, My answer,

"I have no idea as I live 300 miles away."

"Instead of bitching on forums, try working it out for yourself like everyone else does. Do you really think any cpls that go dogging will advertise, where, on an open site,

Then the 3 or 4 guys that might be there becomes 30 or 40 guys, so no play and another site gone.

Or do you think the 3 or 4 guys are going to tell you so that there chances of getting some action is diminished.

You need to get in a car and look for the sites, probably spend a lot of fruitless hours like everyone else.

Or better still try messaging and chatting to some cpls who are into it,instead of just posting on a forum. Once you have got some repore with them and chatted a few times and they trust you, they may let you know some sites, but to just expect someone to flag them up in public is mad.

You don't come across as police but who knows, but you do come across as a typical single male on a swinging site, your imagination has run away with you, and you imagine a lot more is happening than really is.

All cpls into swinging really aren't desperate for any single guy who happens to so an interest. The choice is immense. Pushiness is probably the worst trait and guarantees you a lot of solo action."

Dogging locations aren't allowed on the forums OP.

No-one who actually goes dogging will give locations on the forums or anywhere for that matter due to educating the enemy.

It won't be just you (OP) it will be boy racers, anti-dogging brigade, authorities etc that will read where the locations are.

Would you give details of where you will be and when to complete strangers?

Do you think you could have asked more politely and replied in a calmer manner and got a better response?

If you go to any dogging spot with that attitude you will soon be forced to go home.

Limehouse

[Removed by poster at 06/05/12 21:11:39]

Limehouse

I realise I'm necro posting and I'm sorry, but I Haven't had much time to post till now, but let me say this. When I posted, I wasn't expecting you to put out into the forums the locations of them but rather pm, I thought it went without saying but apparantly not, I'm starting to wonder about this site.

All I seem to get Is insults to genuine questions from thoughtless people.

IT's a question to do with dogging of course your not going to post it on the forums and I'm not daft enough to ask you to and I thought you were all inteligent enough to realise that I was asking for you to PM it, I think you lot are the ones with the bad attitude and I woudn't want to meet any of you. This is just another reason why I wish I was in derby, at least there I was apart of swingers group that were nice, got back to your enquiries about a meet and actually answered your questions with out responding with a bad attitude and thoughtless replies.

Either way, I won't be responding to this topic again, I just wanted to make my self clear.

p.s. I am being calm, not my fault your miss-reading my inentions when I'm trying to reply in a calm, polite manner to rude people.

Tayside

Attitude problem

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

By *ubbliciousWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Wow, Stroppy bollocks OP!

If you wish you were in Derby then eff off back to Derby, us 'Rude' southerners don't want your sort down here anyway!

"I realise I'm necro posting and I'm sorry, but I Haven't had much time to post till now, but let me say this. When I posted, I wasn't expecting you to put out into the forums the locations of them but rather pm, I thought it went without saying but apparantly not, I'm starting to wonder about this site.

All I seem to get Is insults to genuine questions from thoughtless people.

IT's a question to do with dogging of course your not going to post it on the forums and I'm not daft enough to ask you to and I thought you were all inteligent enough to realise that I was asking for you to PM it, I think you lot are the ones with the bad attitude and I woudn't want to meet any of you. This is just another reason why I wish I was in derby, at least there I was apart of swingers group that were nice, got back to your enquiries about a meet and actually answered your questions with out responding with a bad attitude and thoughtless replies.

Either way, I won't be responding to this topic again, I just wanted to make my self clear.

p.s. I am being calm, not my fault your miss-reading my inentions when I'm trying to reply in a calm, polite manner to rude people.

"

Us rude????? Take a look in the mirror

!

@op I'm truly sorry but I don't know any locations you're looking for, partly as I live a hundred miles away from said place.

Wolf

Are you anywhere near battersea?? Im sure theres a place round about there!!

"Are you anywhere near battersea?? Im sure theres a place round about there!! "

"p.s. I am being calm, not my fault your miss-reading my inentions when I'm trying to reply in a calm, polite manner to rude people.

"

So at this moment in time there are over 8000 people online... and OP wants 8000 people to say "I don't know as I am not from Essex"

Or is this another of those I am arrogant so please block me threads?

"Are you anywhere near battersea?? Im sure theres a place round about there!! "

yep and if the OP gets fed up there, he can always go catting instead...

Wolf

"Are you anywhere near battersea?? Im sure theres a place round about there!!

Wolf

"

lol, mind me not to ask you where i can find some pussy then!

"Are you anywhere near battersea?? Im sure theres a place round about there!!

Wolf

lol, mind me not to ask you where i can find some pussy then! "

they're too prone to furballs for my liking...

Wolf

» Add a new message to this topic