FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Direct messaging

Direct messaging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there a way to direct message someone on this site getting fed up sending messages that don't get read.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Messaging someone is direct messaging. If they go u read of deleted then they're not interested. You wont appeal to everyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are not all messages sent directly?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Is there a way to direct message someone on this site getting fed up sending messages that don't get read."

If they don't want to talk to you, instant messaging isn't going to change that.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just rather if they are not interested that they just delete and not leave messages unread

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Just rather if they are not interested that they just delete and not leave messages unread"

If they don't respond just take it that they aren't interested. Or, delete your sent messages so you can't see what they do.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Just rather if they are not interested that they just delete and not leave messages unread"

Perhaps they are at work?

Or looking after children?

Or sorting grown up responsibilities?

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Also fab only shows a certain number of messages and if a lady has not been online all day then any sent in the morning get bumped to the bottom by the new guys messaging and will get missed

"Is there a way to direct message someone on this site getting fed up sending messages that don't get read."

I’d get used to it if I were you. Either that or try elsewhere although I suspect everywhere else is the same too

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Once you send the message it's up to the recipient what they do with it. It's not for you to decide whether they open it read it, delete it or reply.

OP no body owes anyone anything on here read fab rules + I also find if I do reply to messages & say “no thank you” I get why don’t you want to meet me in i good enough for you so sometimes your just better off not replying at all

» Add a new message to this topic