FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single gay men.

Single gay men.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've never swung before and I'm currently single.

I'm a complete swinging virgin so I don't really know how it all works or how clubs work.

I'm not into women at all I'm afraid, I'm completely gay.

Is there a place for single gay men? Like are there couples who like to split up and go with their own sex or wives that let their other halves go with men there.

I'd probably be up for a woman watching me service her guy, but not much else.

Is there a place for single gay guys?

(I'm clean, tested, negative, on PrEP, Hep A, Hep B AND HPV vaccinated, I take sexual health VERY seriously).

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I've never swung before and I'm currently single.

I'm a complete swinging virgin so I don't really know how it all works or how clubs work.

Is there a place for single gay men? Like are there couples who like to split up and go with their own sex or wives that let their other halves go with men there.

(I'm clean, tested, negative, on PrEP, Hep A, Hep B AND HPV vaccinated, I take sexual health VERY seriously)."

You could try a gay sauna?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Fabguys?

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

(I'm clean, tested, negative, on PrEP, Hep A, Hep B AND HPV vaccinated, I take sexual health VERY seriously)."

I really don't understand this post from a gay man. Surely you've heard of gay saunas and fabguys etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there's room for everybody who wants to swing on fab no matter what there sexuality label is ... theres alway someone for someone in the world of meeting for sexual fun ..welcome op

(I'm clean, tested, negative, on PrEP, Hep A, Hep B AND HPV vaccinated, I take sexual health VERY seriously).

I really don't understand this post from a gay man. Surely you've heard of gay saunas and fabguys etc "

that coming from a bisexual person i find very odd ?? bisexual's meet gay/lesbian as well as straight people ????

I don't like saunas, and gay saunas have an extremely bad reputation for regular bareback and STDs.

I prefer bi and curious men who operate in a more responsible scene.

Also, apart from your 'gays belong elsewhere' mentality, Fabguys has no forum and no club section, as well as many other missing features. As Fabswingers gave me the option of identifying as a 'gay' man looking for 'men', I reserve the right to use this site, thank you.

"I don't like saunas, and gay saunas have an extremely bad reputation for regular bareback and STDs.

I prefer bi and curious men who operate in a more responsible scene."

Reply to above posts. I was in a gay sauna today, it was a Tgirl day but a mix of bi and gay men and Tgirls. I'm also on PrEP but doesn't mean I bareback, just an added precaution. I know OP isn't into TVs but gay saunas aren't dens of iniquity where everyone barebacks. Condoms are generally in ready supply x

I don't even like normal saunas. I can't think of anything worse than deliberately making myself hot and sweaty.

I'm interested in exploring the club scene and maybe helping out some curious men who have their gf/wives permission to swing with a guy.

"Also, apart from your 'gays belong elsewhere' mentality, Fabguys has no forum and no club section, as well as many other missing features. As Fabswingers gave me the option of identifying as a 'gay' man looking for 'men', I reserve the right to use this site, thank you."

Oh my god, where did you get this conclusion from I was only trying to be helpful. I have loads of gay friends and never ever suggested you belong elsewhere x

"Also, apart from your 'gays belong elsewhere' mentality, Fabguys has no forum and no club section, as well as many other missing features. As Fabswingers gave me the option of identifying as a 'gay' man looking for 'men', I reserve the right to use this site, thank you."

I was only throwing it out there as a possible suggestion incase you wasnt aware of it. Personally I wouldn't have a clue, other then the name, as I'm not a guy, 'females don't belong there'! Not really sure what's with the attitude but hey HAPPY FABBING

By *alking HeadMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Actually it does, but there is no link on the homepage. Once logged in open a new tab and search for "fabguys forum". That will get you there. It's like a desert in there though.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Welcome to fab swingers, I spend far more time on this site than I do fab guys for the reasons you mentioned.

I hope it works for you and you get what you want. I'm sure you will receive a message from a straight guy soon

"Also, apart from your 'gays belong elsewhere' mentality, Fabguys has no forum and no club section, as well as many other missing features. As Fabswingers gave me the option of identifying as a 'gay' man looking for 'men', I reserve the right to use this site, thank you.

Oh my god, where did you get this conclusion from I was only trying to be helpful. I have loads of gay friends and never ever suggested you belong elsewhere x "

That wasn't directed at you x

"Also, apart from your 'gays belong elsewhere' mentality, Fabguys has no forum and no club section, as well as many other missing features. As Fabswingers gave me the option of identifying as a 'gay' man looking for 'men', I reserve the right to use this site, thank you.

Actually it does, but there is no link on the homepage. Once logged in open a new tab and search for "fabguys forum". That will get you there. It's like a desert in there though."

Funny enough I just did a quick Google search and found it does have forums and parties section so the above "statement" really is uncalled for

Yep, Fabguys does have forums just for information but hard to find x

Actually it does, but there is no link on the homepage. Once logged in open a new tab and search for "fabguys forum". That will get you there. It's like a desert in there though."

Wow thanks, wonder why they made it so cloak and dagger.

Actually it does, but there is no link on the homepage. Once logged in open a new tab and search for "fabguys forum". That will get you there. It's like a desert in there though.

Wow thanks, wonder why they made it so cloak and dagger."

It's a moderator issue I believe but forums are here: https://m.fabguys.com/forum

Hardly anyone posts though

Funny enough I just did a quick Google search and found it does have forums and parties section so the above "statement" really is uncalled for "

Your ignoring my entire post and just immediately putting 'fabguys' was unhelpful and a clear indication of your mentality on swinging, clubs and gay men. I'm not the only one who picked up on that. Perhaps next time read the post before trying to discourage people from using the site.

To clarify for you, I'm looking for heterosexual MF couples with curious men who have their F's permission to swing with a guy at a club or meet. There are no heterosexual couples on Fabguys and a great number the men on there who have a F partner, use the site behind her back.

I also like how you ignore that you've just been told the forums are dead and not directly accessible from the website and are generally unknown, and the fact that gay men are just as entitled to post on Fabswingers as you are. We don't have to be confined to Fabguys.

Funny enough I just did a quick Google search and found it does have forums and parties section so the above "statement" really is uncalled for

Your ignoring my entire post and just immediately putting 'fabguys' was unhelpful and a clear indication of your mentality on swinging, clubs and gay men. I'm not the only one who picked up on that. Perhaps next time read the post before trying to discourage people from using the site.

To clarify for you, I'm looking for heterosexual MF couples with curious men who have their F's permission to swing with a guy at a club or meet. There are no heterosexual couples on Fabguys and a great number the men on there who have a F partner, use the site behind her back."

You asked if there was a place for gay guys, I thought maybe fabguys might hold such info. I totally get what your asking, I'm sorry I don't have a penis therefore my comment clearly is taking as some dig about gay men being on here you should of stated "men only reply" on your post. My bad, hope a MAN answers with what your looking for (no more sauna suggestions tho hey).

Why would you keep suggesting saunas other than to be an irritant?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Why would you keep suggesting saunas other than to be an irritant?"

People are trying to help you, as you have asked whether there are places for gay men to swing. Maybe see it as how it is intended - helpful advice, chose to accept it or ignore it , instead of being rude to those trying to help.

Are there other places? Yes, as suggested, however I am sure you will attract other gay men as there are a few on here. Couples maybe harder for you, as you will need to appeal to what that couple are looking for, which is quite niche.

"I don't like saunas, and gay saunas have an extremely bad reputation for regular bareback and STDs.

I prefer bi and curious men who operate in a more responsible scene."

try the library you have to be quiet anyways and they are more educated types

You have had five meets OP so not a complete beginner.

"You have had five meets OP so not a complete beginner."

Absolutely irrelevant, those have nothing to do with swinging and clubs.

"You have had five meets OP so not a complete beginner.

Absolutely irrelevant, those have nothing to do with swinging and clubs."

Five meets from a swinging site and it’s nothing to do with swinging? Sorry, it’s not absolutely irrelevant.

By *punkyMcFuckKnuckleMan  over a year ago

Glasvegas

"Fabguys?"

I've heard their burgers are amazing. But go for the regular fries as you get hunners anyway.

Five meets from a swinging site and it’s nothing to do with swinging? Sorry, it’s not absolutely irrelevant."

Wrong. I've only met single guys, at their homes. It has nothing to do with swinging or clubs or this post. You're way off.

Five meets from a swinging site and it’s nothing to do with swinging? Sorry, it’s not absolutely irrelevant.

Wrong. I've only met single guys, at their homes. It has nothing to do with swinging or clubs or this post. You're way off."

Blimey OP, you really have a defensive attitude.

I’m out of this thread. Good luck to you on here.

V

Before the attitude towards me began, I went out my way to bring this post to the attention of my gay best friend (shockingly I introduced him to fab, who would of thought it op) who lives Darlington area now, not sure being so narrow minded that's anywhere near you but he said I'm not to tell you about the locally known "coffee bar" that sounds like what your looking for, as stereotypically hissyfitting is a no no

By *ovediamondsCouple  over a year ago

Near Huntingdon

Communication is key. For the record there are a lot of us that the idea of going to a sauna wouldn't appeal. If I were you I would attend Bi nights at clubs and chat. You come across as an intelligent person and if you are in this for the long game; meet and get to know new people in the lifestyle irrespective of their persuasion and you may find you connect with a couple where the Guy is Bi and one of their things is for the lady to watch. The only way is to talk to people, be humble and honest, have humility and be prepared to have some really enjoyable nights out with no sex. Rome wasn't built in a day. Swingfields attracts all lifestyle groups, we all muck in together and have a ball and you'll only learn more about that by going to clubs and interacting. Write a good profile on here and attach a photo neck to toe as there are fakes with no photo which put people off. Do more research and listen to podcasts - there's a good swinger one called "We gotta thing" by Mr & Mrs Jones, maybe not perfect for Gay men but in episode 23 they talk with a single guy and a lot of what he says may resonate with you and give you some tips for connecting. Sally x

"Before the attitude towards me began, I went out my way to bring this post to the attention of my gay best friend (shockingly I introduced him to fab, who would of thought it op) who lives Darlington area now, not sure being so narrow minded that's anywhere near you but he said I'm not to tell you about the locally known "coffee bar" that sounds like what your looking for, as stereotypically hissyfitting is a no no "

Why are you still talking? It's been long established that your input isn't of any relevance to me whatsoever. Sounds like a load of BS to try and backpeddle on your initial tactless comment. Begone.

Wrong. I've only met single guys, at their homes. It has nothing to do with swinging or clubs or this post. You're way off.

Blimey OP, you really have a defensive attitude.

I’m out of this thread. Good luck to you on here.

V"

I'm not defensive I'm just correcting the mistaken assumptions. You stated my meets on here had everything to do with swinging and clubbing, they didn't, they were 1-2-1 with single guys outside of a club environment. What's wrong with correcting you?

Communication is key. For the record there are a lot of us that the idea of going to a sauna wouldn't appeal. If I were you I would attend Bi nights at clubs and chat. You come across as an intelligent person and if you are in this for the long game; meet and get to know new people in the lifestyle irrespective of their persuasion and you may find you connect with a couple where the Guy is Bi and one of their things is for the lady to watch. The only way is to talk to people, be humble and honest, have humility and be prepared to have some really enjoyable nights out with no sex. Rome wasn't built in a day. Swingfields attracts all lifestyle groups, we all muck in together and have a ball and you'll only learn more about that by going to clubs and interacting. Write a good profile on here and attach a photo neck to toe as there are fakes with no photo which put people off. Do more research and listen to podcasts - there's a good swinger one called "We gotta thing" by Mr & Mrs Jones, maybe not perfect for Gay men but in episode 23 they talk with a single guy and a lot of what he says may resonate with you and give you some tips for connecting. Sally x"

Thanks Sally, that's really helpful, I'll definitely look into that.

This is the quality contribution I was hoping for when I posted this thread, not people misreading it and fobbing me off to Fabguys.

The more I think about it the more I like the thought of a woman watching.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I can't understand why a gay man is looking for a married man and his wife involved , I certainly wouldn't want a woman even watching

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Before the attitude towards me began, I went out my way to bring this post to the attention of my gay best friend (shockingly I introduced him to fab, who would of thought it op) who lives Darlington area now, not sure being so narrow minded that's anywhere near you but he said I'm not to tell you about the locally known "coffee bar" that sounds like what your looking for, as stereotypically hissyfitting is a no no

Why are you still talking? It's been long established that your input isn't of any relevance to me whatsoever. Sounds like a load of BS to try and backpeddle on your initial tactless comment. Begone."

You are really rude, people have given you some relevant advice and you just choose to come back with very rude comments.

The fact that you're on a swinging site, meeting people from said swingers site and showing verifications from other members of the swinging site does kinda make swinging relevant. I honestly think you should reread your responses and maybe take a look at how you're coming across, it's really not a good look. Instead of seeing negatives in everything, try seeing things for what they are, people trying to help you.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Before the attitude towards me began, I went out my way to bring this post to the attention of my gay best friend (shockingly I introduced him to fab, who would of thought it op) who lives Darlington area now, not sure being so narrow minded that's anywhere near you but he said I'm not to tell you about the locally known "coffee bar" that sounds like what your looking for, as stereotypically hissyfitting is a no no

Why are you still talking? It's been long established that your input isn't of any relevance to me whatsoever. Sounds like a load of BS to try and backpeddle on your initial tactless comment. Begone.

You are really rude, people have given you some relevant advice and you just choose to come back with very rude comments.

The fact that you're on a swinging site, meeting people from said swingers site and showing verifications from other members of the swinging site does kinda make swinging relevant. I honestly think you should reread your responses and maybe take a look at how you're coming across, it's really not a good look. Instead of seeing negatives in everything, try seeing things for what they are, people trying to help you. "

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think this depends a lot on what your looking in a wider context (not just the sex). Because as others have mentioned there is the gay sauna scene. But maybe that isn't for you and I can imagine it's a quite different scene from the wider swinging scene. The social aspect of the swinging scene is great. And maybe you want to hang out with women and straight men in a social capacity even if you have no desire for sex with them. The scene is not all about sex. In theory you should expect to be welcome anywhere as much as anyone else who is friendly, respectful and keeps peoples boundaries. Although I suspect from experience on the scene certain clubs and nights would be more receptive and friendly to a gay man than others (sadly).

As to sex, to be honest your going to struggle on scene. I suspect you know this anyway and thus I assume your also interested in the wider social and friendship aspect too. Mainly because straight men wont be interested, your not interested in women and bi couples may tend to want involvement with the female side too. But clearly you get bi single men and maybe even other gay men in clubs. Especially on a bi night (that really sort of translates as bi men night, as generally every night is bi woman night on the scene). Bi nights logically would be the best night to get some action and enjoy the social side of the scene with men and women in an environment different from the gay sauna.

Also how would you feel in a room where there were women also playing but (obviously not with you). Would the presence of women put you off? I say this because some couples with a bi man would love you to join them playing with you only playing with the male half. Would you be comfortable with female (or two/more) in the same room if you boundaries were respected? If so that could open up more opportunities for you in the scene.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

People were trying to help not fob you off.

The fact that you're on a swinging site, meeting people from said swingers site and showing verifications from other members of the swinging site does kinda make swinging relevant. I honestly think you should reread your responses and maybe take a look at how you're coming across, it's really not a good look. Instead of seeing negatives in everything, try seeing things for what they are, people trying to help you. "