FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys and girls we seem to receive very few messges and other say they are inundated. How true is this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We find ours goes in cycles. If we update our status or post a new public pic then we suddenly get 150+ views each day and 20/30 messages. If we do nothing and stay offline a bit, it drops to less than half the views and no messages.

Bry (and Char)

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We find ours goes in cycles. If we update our status or post a new public pic then we suddenly get 150+ views each day and 20/30 messages. If we do nothing and stay offline a bit, it drops to less than half the views and no messages.

Bry (and Char)"

Exactly this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know you aren't asking for profile advice but you might get more interest as a couple if you put some pics of you together.

We do have some in friends only lol

If we update our status or new pic we are luck to get maybe 40 views and maybe 1 or 2 messages

By *rWhiteMan  over a year ago

Waterford

I know I’m a single guy but same here

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"Hi guys and girls we seem to receive very few messges and other say they are inundated. How true is this?"

It's true, some couples get a lot of messages. It depends on who they're trying to appeal to, how often they're online and how often they post pics.

Generally speaking, if you're appealing to single men, you're going to get a hell of a lot of messages as that's the real driving force behind messages on here. Couples, not as many, and single women, none.

The picture matters too. I'm not sure who you're trying to attract, but if you're trying to attract men, the white shirt pic isn't your best one! Bare flesh works better on men.

I would just like to say i know what you mean but there is nothing wrong with an england rugby shirt while the world cup is on lol

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

Think it depends on how active you are. If we are just browsing then we are lucky to get one email a day. Put up a photo, change status and request a meet and we will get quite a few but not to the point of being inundated. Also 90% of them will be short and have totally disregarded anything on our profile or meet request.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would just like to say i know what you mean but there is nothing wrong with an england rugby shirt while the world cup is on lol"

Personally it's a good look!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We've never been inundated, we have our filters set pretty high, we're over 60 and we're a couple. The most messages we've had in a day is probably about 10 but that's rare.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We don't get loads,we have single men blocked though as that's not what we are looking for .

Also think we struggle as I miss,am straight and many couples are looking for bi fems to meet.

So not just you op

Miss

Glad to hear it's not just us then

» Add a new message to this topic