FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Okay I admit it, I need help

Okay I admit it, I need help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yep it's true, always the hardest thing in the world to admit it but also the biggest.....

....my profile is woeful, especially the pics so I need help! I did think my Bio was ok to good at best and with add ons, it would get better, I was wrong.

As for the pics they are crap, I know, i just can't take pocs by my self, have no idea what's the best thing to do.

So any people near me (Norwich) that can help out!? I really need to be looked at (from a profile point of view)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

If you know its woeful change it. No one can write it for you, you know yourself better than some strangers on an internet site. Pictures use your imagination.

"If you know its woeful change it. No one can write it for you, you know yourself better than some strangers on an internet site. Pictures use your imagination. "

I totally get the point on the bio, just looking for pointers though not a ghostwriter.

As for the pics, I always struggle as I take them on my phone, as I have no other means. Thought maybe someone to help take them would be of an advantage, opening up angles and the likes.

By *angerineMan  over a year ago

somewhere inbetween the right and wrong

I'm thinking the same thing (about pictures, selfies can only do so much before they all look the same).

I'm considering putting a status update asking for volunteers to be camera-man.

"I'm thinking the same thing (about pictures, selfies can only do so much before they all look the same).

I'm considering putting a status update asking for volunteers to be camera-man."

I am quite willing go pay anyone who wants to attempt to take pics for me lol!!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Yep it's true, always the hardest thing in the world to admit it but also the biggest.....

....my profile is woeful, especially the pics so I need help! I did think my Bio was ok to good at best and with add ons, it would get better, I was wrong.

As for the pics they are crap, I know, i just can't take pocs by my self, have no idea what's the best thing to do.

So any people near me (Norwich) that can help out!? I really need to be looked at (from a profile point of view)

"

. Like me you are s single guy that can’t accommodate which means you are up against it no matter how genuine your reason is.My way round it was to attend socials and I am a member of a club I sent verification to the people I met and they in turn gave me a verification which I believe helps on Fabs.Also your age range is 18-99 this may give the impression you are lazy or will meet anyone although I am sure it’s a oversight so I would amend it the the correct age range you are looking to meet.When I asked for advice on my profile with regards the formatting of it in short sentences I was advised that it was good by all means have a look see what you think and if you feel it’s ok by all means do something similar for your one.

"Yep it's true, always the hardest thing in the world to admit it but also the biggest.....

. Like me you are s single guy that can’t accommodate which means you are up against it no matter how genuine your reason is.My way round it was to attend socials and I am a member of a club I sent verification to the people I met and they in turn gave me a verification which I believe helps on Fabs.Also your age range is 18-99 this may give the impression you are lazy or will meet anyone although I am sure it’s a oversight so I would amend it the the correct age range you are looking to meet.When I asked for advice on my profile with regards the formatting of it in short sentences I was advised that it was good by all means have a look see what you think and if you feel it’s ok by all means do something similar for your one."

Thank you, all great advise, i thought i did select an age range but obviously I forgot, unlike me!! Again thank you for the well thought out reply

» Add a new message to this topic