FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to look your least worst

How to look your least worst

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m happy with the written part of my profile, but I’m told the pictures are pretty lacklustre.

I’m wondering what other Fabbers would recommend. What sort of pictures turn your heads? How much is too much? How might I make my pictures a little better?

Of course, there’s the distinct chance I’m just not very photogenic. Let’s put that to one side for the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rAngleseyMan  over a year ago

Anglesey

Bathroom pics show a lack of imagination. Just try & be creative & take a variety of pics & pick the best ones. It takes time, so don`t worry if you can`t think of something straight away, Get inspired, Look at male models & the type of pics they have.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Most cameras have timers

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Just take lots and lots of photos and then pick the best.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the face ones. Think what was said about the bathroom ones is valid.

I’ve seen some really nice black and white ones. Open shirt and trousers always a fave x

Good chest make the most of it x

First off, well done fixing your profile text - big improvement!

Photos - yeah, ditch the bathroom pics (and ditch the boxers too)

I like to see full length normal photos - jeans and a t-shirt? Jeans unbuttoned a bit, no shirt? Also always love one in tight white pants with a hard on - gives an idea of what's on offer, without being the classic "dick pic" that so many women (apparently) don't want to see.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you have no option but to take photos on the bathroom, consider the background. A neatly folded towel is better than an untidy one, no towel is best.

"If you have no option but to take photos on the bathroom, consider the background. A neatly folded towel is better than an untidy one, no towel is best. "

Thanks. I love that this is equal parts personal advice and interior decor critique.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"If you have no option but to take photos on the bathroom, consider the background. A neatly folded towel is better than an untidy one, no towel is best.

Thanks. I love that this is equal parts personal advice and interior decor critique."

"If you have no option but to take photos on the bathroom, consider the background. A neatly folded towel is better than an untidy one, no towel is best.

Thanks. I love that this is equal parts personal advice and interior decor critique.

"

Love *your* photos, by the way

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Love *your* photos, by the way"

thanks

"If you have no option but to take photos on the bathroom, consider the background. A neatly folded towel is better than an untidy one, no towel is best. "

Very valid point...many would assume that unravelled in the bathroom, could just be as hung out to dry, in the bedroom, maybe ...aka a wet towel

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Always consider absolutely everything that is in the picture with you because I for one always have a good look at it so I'm sure the people do.

Crop it if we don't need to see it it you want people to focus on you, not what brand of deodorant you use etc

Use the timer on your camera against a plain background, take lots of pictures like someone said above and she's the best. Be imaginative,

Take lots and lots of selfies. At home, out in town, out for the evening. You will find some you like and you think represent you well.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

If you’re feeling brave, let someone with a little experience take photos of you. A candid smile works wonders.

Lighting matters.

As people have said, even your phone probably has a self-timer. Learn how to use what you have available and experiment. Take lots of photos, you don’t have to post them all. Natural daylight always looks nice. Stand by a window with a net curtain, it diffuses the light.

Consider photography as something fun, a way of exploring your own sense of self-image. It can give you confidence, and confidence is attractive (and yes it comes through in photos).

We’re always happy to offer feedback

I don't like filters on photos, especially black and white. It's fine for social media but not on a site like this where you need photos to be a true representation of the person.

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

Check out men’s photos on here then you can get a better idea of what type of photo looks nice

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

I like the photos. Maybe move the first one to the bottom.

Look at other blokes who do ok, that's what I did.

"Look at other blokes who do ok, that's what I did."

Thanks MrMonkey!

"If you’re feeling brave, let someone with a little experience take photos of you. A candid smile works wonders.

Lighting matters.

As people have said, even your phone probably has a self-timer. Learn how to use what you have available and experiment. Take lots of photos, you don’t have to post them all. Natural daylight always looks nice. Stand by a window with a net curtain, it diffuses the light.

Consider photography as something fun, a way of exploring your own sense of self-image. It can give you confidence, and confidence is attractive (and yes it comes through in photos).

We’re always happy to offer feedback "

Thanks v much. Goes without saying, your photos are almost impossibly sexy. Quite the high bar.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Just take lots and lots of photos and then pick the best. "

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Always consider absolutely everything that is in the picture with you because I for one always have a good look at it so I'm sure the people do. Crop it if we don't need to see it"

The profile is looking much better now, but bearing the above in mind...

There's a card on top of the piano which has been given to a couple. The male name correlates with the single letter you use as the name on your profile. This would suggest you have a partner. It could be an old photo from a previous relationship, but it's the sort of thing that could put people off if they think you're cheating.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Well spotted !

I really like the piano pic otherwise.

"Always consider absolutely everything that is in the picture with you because I for one always have a good look at it so I'm sure the people do. Crop it if we don't need to see it

The profile is looking much better now, but bearing the above in mind...

There's a card on top of the piano which has been given to a couple. The male name correlates with the single letter you use as the name on your profile. This would suggest you have a partner. It could be an old photo from a previous relationship, but it's the sort of thing that could put people off if they think you're cheating."

That’s an excellent spot. It *is* an old photo. The only one I could find of me in a suit, which I hear is v popular. Will change accordingly.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You could just blur out the writing inside the card as it is a great photo.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

"If you’re feeling brave, let someone with a little experience take photos of you. A candid smile works wonders.

Lighting matters.

We’re always happy to offer feedback

Thanks v much. Goes without saying, your photos are almost impossibly sexy. Quite the high bar."

Thank you. Not everyone likes black and white, and many prefer to see pictures that are more frank and revealing. As someone above mentioned, they like to see exactly what they are going to get. That’s a valid opinion, especially on site like this. We respond to mood, emotion and the mind more strongly than the body, so our pictures reflect that a little bit. Everyone has their own sensibility, and everything outside of hard science is subjective. Post what makes you feel confident. Be true to the person you are. Xx

By *heGriswoldsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

You should post what you feel comfortable with!!

I’ve put on the most flattering pictures I could take. But then realised that actually although I felt confident I would probably not be in those poses when with someone.....and then they would be very disappointed with me if they met me.

So, today I got brave and posted a picture of my mum tum and although I don’t like the picture, at least people will see the real me and hopefully not so disappointed if we meet them!

Just be confident and go with what makes you feel confident in yourself....

Mrs G x

Has anyone ever said you do have a resemblance to Derren Brown the Illusionist?! Especially your smile. Great profile btw??

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We fabbed the one we like best

"We fabbed the one we like best "

Aren’t you kind. I’ll return the favour ASAP x

» Add a new message to this topic