FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Oh why

Oh why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxychic OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

After a fantastic week in GC and meeting up with a fellow fabster which I really clicked with oh why oh why are they always so far away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I feel your pain OP

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"After a fantastic week in GC and meeting up with a fellow fabster which I really clicked with oh why oh why are they always so far away "

Is a halfway meet out of the question?

Nottinghamshire

"After a fantastic week in GC and meeting up with a fellow fabster which I really clicked with oh why oh why are they always so far away

Is a halfway meet out of the question? "

I hope not but life does tend to get in the way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After a fantastic week in GC and meeting up with a fellow fabster which I really clicked with oh why oh why are they always so far away "
move its the only way

We are in GC now so fully understand where your coming from lol

Nottinghamshire

"After a fantastic week in GC and meeting up with a fellow fabster which I really clicked with oh why oh why are they always so far away move its the only way "

Drastic lol

Nottinghamshire

"We are in GC now so fully understand where your coming from lol "

I just got home

"After a fantastic week in GC and meeting up with a fellow fabster which I really clicked with oh why oh why are they always so far away move its the only way

Drastic lol"

drastic irrational measures are required here

Nottinghamshire

"After a fantastic week in GC and meeting up with a fellow fabster which I really clicked with oh why oh why are they always so far away move its the only way

Drastic loldrastic irrational measures are required here "

Haha it seams so

It just how it is when you go on holiday and meet other swingers, it’s not likely you are going to meet other swingers that live in the same area has you on holiday, the uk is just full of people who enjoy the swinging lifestyle, but you can always plan with them your next trip to GC and hopefully meet up with them again

Nottinghamshire

"It just how it is when you go on holiday and meet other swingers, it’s not likely you are going to meet other swingers that live in the same area has you on holiday, the uk is just full of people who enjoy the swinging lifestyle, but you can always plan with them your next trip to GC and hopefully meet up with them again"

That is already in progress

"It just how it is when you go on holiday and meet other swingers, it’s not likely you are going to meet other swingers that live in the same area has you on holiday, the uk is just full of people who enjoy the swinging lifestyle, but you can always plan with them your next trip to GC and hopefully meet up with them again

That is already in progress "

when?

Nottinghamshire

"It just how it is when you go on holiday and meet other swingers, it’s not likely you are going to meet other swingers that live in the same area has you on holiday, the uk is just full of people who enjoy the swinging lifestyle, but you can always plan with them your next trip to GC and hopefully meet up with them again

That is already in progress when? "

Szme time next year

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

As is all ways the way with fab. Maybe it's because the vast majority of the population don't do what we do you have to look further a field for the right one in a limited market.

Nottinghamshire

"As is all ways the way with fab. Maybe it's because the vast majority of the population don't do what we do you have to look further a field for the right one in a limited market."

Very true just a shame they so far away

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"As is all ways the way with fab. Maybe it's because the vast majority of the population don't do what we do you have to look further a field for the right one in a limited market.

Very true just a shame they so far away "

I don't think there's any of us on here who have not been frustrated by this now and then. Sucks doesn't it?

Nottinghamshire

"As is all ways the way with fab. Maybe it's because the vast majority of the population don't do what we do you have to look further a field for the right one in a limited market.

Very true just a shame they so far away

I don't think there's any of us on here who have not been frustrated by this now and then. Sucks doesn't it?"

Yea big time

That is already in progress when?

Szme time next year "

awwww a year away let me fill in for him

Nottinghamshire

Szme time next year awwww a year away let me fill in for him "

Are you the man for the job tho

Szme time next year awwww a year away let me fill in for him

Are you the man for the job tho "

omg can't t believe you had to ask lol

Nottinghamshire

Are you the man for the job tho omg can't t believe you had to ask lol "

Haha if u dont ask u dont get and should I take a word of a random guy on a forum

Are you the man for the job tho omg can't t believe you had to ask lol

Haha if u dont ask u dont get and should I take a word of a random guy on a forum "

me random how very dare you lol

Nottinghamshire

Haha if u dont ask u dont get and should I take a word of a random guy on a forum me random how very dare you lol "

Haha me bad as I very very dare

Haha if u dont ask u dont get and should I take a word of a random guy on a forum me random how very dare you lol

Haha me bad as I very very dare "

omg i do like a woman who very very dares

Nottinghamshire

Haha if u dont ask u dont get and should I take a word of a random guy on a forum me random how very dare you lol

Haha me bad as I very very dare omg i do like a woman who very very dares "

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"After a fantastic week in GC and meeting up with a fellow fabster which I really clicked with oh why oh why are they always so far away

I hope not but life does tend to get in the way "

It can, but when two people want to meet, it’s amazing what obstacles can be overcome

Nottinghamshire

I hope not but life does tend to get in the way

It can, but when two people want to meet, it’s amazing what obstacles can be overcome "

Yes there is that

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Make a weekend of it? (Or longer) our last lady friend lived 210 miles away & was here for three days/nights & it was our first meet in the flesh so to speak.

It did stop us meeting regularly though.

S

Nottinghamshire

"Make a weekend of it? (Or longer) our last lady friend lived 210 miles away & was here for three days/nights & it was our first meet in the flesh so to speak.

It did stop us meeting regularly though.

S

"

Yes will do

It’s swinging

Sometimes fun is fleeting never to be seen again, that’s part of the fun.

[Removed by poster at 12/10/19 22:22:17]

We are happy to travel to Scotland lets say for right people but it takes a lot to organise around work and other commitments. Could end up being months before we could get there which usually results in loosing interest and being called time wasters etc.

» Add a new message to this topic