FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why

Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I read a lot of posts on people finding it hard to get meets. As a single parent I can’t do short notice and also want to know who I’m meeting doesn’t just want to “fuck and run”

So why after talking for a week on the phone, cam and here does someone suddenly decide I live too far away even though I’m willing to travel to them!!??

It’s everyone’s right to change their mind but just be honest, I’ve not moved within a week!!

People say that single woman are the elusive unicorn, I think any genuine person/people who meet and understand someone’s circumstances are unicorns.

Sorry, moan over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iBeRtInE70Man  over a year ago

around

[Removed by poster at 12/10/19 19:08:55]

By *iBeRtInE70Man  over a year ago

around

"I read a lot of posts on people finding it hard to get meets. As a single parent I can’t do short notice and also want to know who I’m meeting doesn’t just want to “fuck and run”

So why after talking for a week on the phone, cam and here does someone suddenly decide I live too far away even though I’m willing to travel to them!!??

It’s everyone’s right to change their mind but just be honest, I’ve not moved within a week!!

People say that single woman are the elusive unicorn, I think any genuine person/people who meet and understand someone’s circumstances are unicorns.

Sorry, moan over "

After reading your profile and looking at your gallery ...

It's totally his/her loss not your loss

Happy fabbing to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like an excuse rather than the real reason...

Hope you find somebody much better x

Chickened out? married and cheating? Fake couple profile? Found someone else?

Who knows?

Unless they have a really good valid excuse, I'd move on.

"I read a lot of posts on people finding it hard to get meets. As a single parent I can’t do short notice and also want to know who I’m meeting doesn’t just want to “fuck and run”

Sorry, moan over

After reading your profile and looking at your gallery ...

It's totally his/her loss not your loss

Happy fabbing to you

"

Smoooooth

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Sorry, moan over "

Good to see the grass ain't always greener on the other side, chin up and just move on, people can and always be frustrating as well as the aspects of the relationship game.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sorry, moan over "

They let you down lightly, that's good isn't it?

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Did he do a runner just after you posted your latest picture?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Think it should be compulsory that people should have a wank before arranging a meet.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Did he do a runner just after you posted your latest picture? "

Thought she looked rather gorgeous actually.

"Did he do a runner just after you posted your latest picture?

Thought she looked rather gorgeous actually."

Yes she does, but look again at the last pic.....

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

Sorry, moan over "

You look lovely so it's their loss.

Hope you find someone soon.x

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"Did he do a runner just after you posted your latest picture?

Thought she looked rather gorgeous actually.

Yes she does, but look again at the last pic..... "

Newest pic looks great

Sorry, moan over "

you are entitled to moan

genuine people on here do exist

I work full time

I am single woman

Guys who expect things on their terms are a no no for me...can't do drop of the hat either!

a lot here do fuck and run it is a quick fix for some I said some fellas

having sex seems hard to get yet it is handed to people on a plate!

Maybe they are not single

maybe they have kids after all

ask him why?

if he cannot give a straight answer

assume he is married

By *akes handymanMan  over a year ago

In the Lakes

Stunning profile Sarah... id make sure I’d meet you xxx

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It a shit when people cancel so I'm sorry that happened.

As for why someone may cancel due to you being so far away, even if you're willing to do the travelling, having someone travel that far to meet you can be a lot of pressure. He shouldn't have strung you along for a week though or agreed to the meet if he wasn't sure.

Sorry, moan over "

That's a bloody shame, we would be round yours for a meet sharpish!!!

By *wsw1londonMan  over a year ago

London

It their loss, sarahl38

Really!

Lots of people just love the thrill of the chase, cyber sex nonsense and really have no interest in meeting, that’s the internet for you

The golden rule is:-

The longer they chat in a sexual manner the less likely thrust are to meet.

3 or 4 messages both way is enough to arrange a meet, after all, people are only going to say what they think you want to hear if you engage in long conversation....

"

3 or 4 messages both way is enough to arrange a meet"

No...it's really not

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I love how people have just assumed it was a guy even though if you read your profile it says your not actually lookimg for to meet men.

When I used to meet as a single lady I'd give it a week or as soon as then chat got non sexual I'd cut my losses and move on. There loss is someone else's gain the end of the day.

But very frustrating when you've wasted your time on them.

MrsXOXO

Honestly after talking for a week, camming , and exchanging pics....

The other person/couple probably didn’t want you traveling so far for a quick hook up......

Because, Honestly if you live 50-100 miles away from someone met them and had a fantastic night , how realistic would meeting regularly be?

"Think it should be compulsory that people should have a wank before arranging a meet."

Hahaha

Good idea x

People can change their mind at any point. Perhaps you said something that put them off. They said distance was an issue to be tactful.

"Think it should be compulsory that people should have a wank before arranging a meet."

((((( )))))

"

3 or 4 messages both way is enough to arrange a meet

No...it's really not "

It’s always worked for us, you can’t gauge anyone properly over cyberspace you need to do it face to face

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

Sorry, moan over "

Everybody is different, with changing needs and changing circumstances. We have talked to many people who then just stop responding. In fact it happens more often than not. Just par for the course on here, just part of how people treat each other now. Try not to take it personally, it certainly isn’t you or anything you did wrong. Xx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Lots of people just love the thrill of the chase, cyber sex nonsense and really have no interest in meeting, that’s the internet for you

The golden rule is:-

The longer they chat in a sexual manner the less likely thrust are to meet.

3 or 4 messages both way is enough to arrange a meet, after all, people are only going to say what they think you want to hear if you engage in long conversation...."

This is what I was going to say, totally agree

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

They wanted cam/phone wank chat, you gave them that, so now they don't need you anymore. They probably never intended to meet. Or maybe just changed their minds. The reasons don't really matter I suppose.

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

People have various reasons often its no the one they give you that's just the least likely to offend.

Just take a no as no and move on men are told this all the time.

» Add a new message to this topic