FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Public cumshot/clubs

Public cumshot/clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey re-done my profile please take a look and give me your thoughts.

Looking to attend clubs for the first tome/ any recommendations.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey re-done my profile please take a look and give me your thoughts.

Looking to attend clubs for the first tome/ any recommendations. "

yes take plenty of money and condoms

Why so much money needed?

You should get some positive comment from ladies. Also just go to a club and see that generally are very welcoming if you tell them it's the first time

Oh ok and may sound silly is it just chill or is everyone on you are fucking all over the place?

"Why so much money needed?"
to get in lol

"Oh ok and may sound silly is it just chill or is everyone on you are fucking all over the place?"

Very chilled in the lounge, jacuzzi,sauna etc... Then yes there is plenty of sex in the designated areas, it is a swingers/sex club after all. Not as expensive as one person said on here. Club I use is very reasonably priced.

Ok and how does hooking up work wait for them to come to you?

By *-sas-sinWoman  over a year ago

Arse end of the universe

"Ok and how does hooking up work wait for them to come to you?"

Start conversation in the bar areas and see who you end up talking to, then when you dress down just walk around and see if you get invited to play.

The club scene was way better than I thought and there are no expectations, just go with the flow

Swingers clubs are not, as at least some people seem to wrongly assume, all-in orgies as soon as you step through the door. On contrary, they are very relaxed places where you can chat and meet other like-minded people. Some can feel a bit clickey but most that I know of are friendly and welcoming. Again, some clubs tend to be more expensive than others- if you don't want to spend too much money, look for clubs where you can bring your own alcohol.

Don't wait to be invited to play, but be polite, friendly and respectful, remember not to touch without permission and that no always means no. Don't just stare at people or try smoke signals/winks etc to get them interested, but try and join the conversation.

If you are lucky enough to be watching people play, just because someone plays in the open area it doesn't mean you can just help yourself and join in. Ask! And please don't have a wank while watching people play, it's not sexy.

Enjoy.

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Reference the above, we were at a club in Paris in one of the playrooms. L was bent over with her ass to the room sucking me. And about 6ft behind her was a single guy, cock in hand wanking furiously while spinning in circles watching all of the action around the room. We had to take a minute while the creepy carousel played out and then went back to it.

So our advice. No 360’ masturbation

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

It is very rare a couple or single female will approach a single guy in a club and open conversation. In my experience, I have usually had to make the first move. For all the “everyone is so friendly” comments you will read in here, it’s surprising how reserved people actually are in a club, towards single guys anyway. Be prepared to make the first move

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Don't think of it as hooking up. Just be friendly and polite. Smile at people, wander over and introduce yourself. Then have a chat about it being your first time. The more people you talk to in the first hour or so, the more chance of making a connection and having fun later.

"Ok and how does hooking up work wait for them to come to you?

Don't think of it as hooking up. Just be friendly and polite. Smile at people, wander over and introduce yourself. Then have a chat about it being your first time. The more people you talk to in the first hour or so, the more chance of making a connection and having fun later. "

Exactly this

Worked for me.

» Add a new message to this topic