FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fucking machines.

Fucking machines.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etitesara OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

Who has one, who can offer advice on buying/using etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We got a small off amazon and it’s great fun going for a more expensive one next start it slow and you’ll soon be on full speed

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Ive got the blue balls machine, as bought off here.

If you buy one dont buy cheap as you will get cheap in return wont last long.

The expensive ones last the longest, Do you really want to pay that sort of amount for a toy to use.

Other option build your own machine up, Easier than you may think.

rochdale

"We got a small off amazon and it’s great fun going for a more expensive one next start it slow and you’ll soon be on full speed "

Which one did you get, & would you say it was powerful enough for anal?

"We got a small off amazon and it’s great fun going for a more expensive one next start it slow and you’ll soon be on full speed

Which one did you get, & would you say it was powerful enough for anal?"

Yes I would if you search amazon they all come up you would need to put it against something to stop it pushing the machine back if that makes sense we only bought a cheap one to see if we both liked it and we do

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

We have one...Honestly quite noisy, takes a while setting it up and getting it in the right position,

Might use it once every 4 or 5 months, got it on line at F**king machines..c**

As shown on the profile, wouldn’t buy another one and at £250 bit expensive just to take to the tip...

Can’t really advertise it anywhere...lol.. So it is under the bed awaiting it’s next day out

rochdale

"We got a small off amazon and it’s great fun going for a more expensive one next start it slow and you’ll soon be on full speed

Which one did you get, & would you say it was powerful enough for anal?

Yes I would if you search amazon they all come up you would need to put it against something to stop it pushing the machine back if that makes sense we only bought a cheap one to see if we both liked it and we do "

That's my thinking as well, but a beginners model to see if I like it.

Just need to decide which one, as I need a dildo that will hit my prostate!

"Who has one, who can offer advice on buying/using etc?"
go for the ones that run at less than 30 mph omg friction burns or what

Can fully recommend the willy Wanka pro2 from sexmachines.co.uk , build a basket then email them direct for a far better price. We got the big vac u lok doc johnsons and some extension bars with it for less than 250 delivered.

It was our introduction to the potential of threesomes.

We have a F machine pro 2 for sale only used once so like brand new

By *ookie61Man  over a year ago

Malton

Mine cost £500 its brilliant

"We have a F machine pro 2 for sale only used once so like brand new"
can i ask why you only used it once?

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I currently have a Monkey Rocker and Fuckteck Tango TW11. The Monkey Rocker is no longer in production, which is a shame as it is a fantastic device, but clones are on sale under names like Love Glider, Sex Rocker etc. This type of machine arr built around a rocking stool design but with a split seat which a thrust arm drives up between. The motion of the thrust arm is controlled by the backward and forward motion of the seat. This give a great degree of control of the motion and works really well for solo anal play.

The TW11 is a cable driven fucking machine where the dildo is mounted on a wand section connected to the drive unit by a flexible tubes. The drive unit has a set of programmes which control the thrusting action of the dildo. The advantage of this type of machine is that you get a lot more variation than with a rotary motor driven machine. The big disadvantage is the price of then.

Personally for solo anal play I would go for a rocker type and if I had the budget for other uses I would go for either the TW11 or a Shockspot (which is based around linear actuators I believe) as these give far more interesting rsnge of fucking motions. Rotary motor based machines pretty much limit you to changing the pace mid session unless you have someone to move the connection on the thrust arm mounting for youand personally I found this fairly limiting.

"We have a F machine pro 2 for sale only used once so like brand new can i ask why you only used it once? "

The wife just didn't like it not from a pleasure point of view just wasnt for her

Don't use em during a storm! A lightning strike and a power surge could mangle a pussy!

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Even if you start it on slow make sure you sit/lie back away from it. The Mrs tried one in a club and even though set to slow it still rammed into her ! , gave her a hell of a shock. Make sure you're juicy too or use lube.

"We have a F machine pro 2 for sale only used once so like brand new can i ask why you only used it once?

The wife just didn't like it not from a pleasure point of view just wasnt for her "

I've tried my friend's F2 and I also didn't really get pleasure from it. My friend loves it from a guys anal perspective so it's not all bad

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Very few have variable stroke length so even on slow the depth of thrust is full leng th the one at the studio I use has adjustable depth and speed and the depth adjusrts on the fly ie while thrusting in action

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Cheapest option is get a jigsaw (the one for cutting wood not the puzzle) go onto eBay and buy the jigsaw dildo attachment. And you have instant fuck machine. Loads off videos out there of this type of machine.

By *everlyandersonTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

"Cheapest option is get a jigsaw (the one for cutting wood not the puzzle) go onto eBay and buy the jigsaw dildo attachment. And you have instant fuck machine. Loads off videos out there of this type of machine."

do you have the item number for this

thanks

A box at end of your bed

Nope but look this up on eBay Reciprocating Saw Vac-U-Lock Adapter. Have fun

Bath ish

Take GREAT care the attachments for recipe saws use narrow ends of blades these can snap off to a razor sharp blade you you will end up stabbing the person multiple times before you can stop

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I thought the thread was about machinery that wasn't working properly

My partner bought one £300

I think it’s a load of rubbish and don’t use it !!

Emma prefers the real thing !! It’s soo mechanical and cold

It’s big and soo heavy... need somewhere to hide it lol

A box at end of your bed

"Take GREAT care the attachments for recipe saws use narrow ends of blades these can snap off to a razor sharp blade you you will end up stabbing the person multiple times before you can stop "

Yes I would think a longer dildo not pushed into deep as to a short one would be better to keep the saw well away from the person on the receiving end.

But from what I have read theses adapters are made from stainless steel so less likely to break off I guess.

But yes I do understand what your saying not a nice though if it was to happen.

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We have one. Hardly ever come out because it's a bit big for our bedroom.

Our advice if buying one is also buy lots of lube, those things can go super fast and make you sore

"We have one. Hardly ever come out because it's a bit big for our bedroom.

Our advice if buying one is also buy lots of lube, those things can go super fast and make you sore "

What a glorious sight that must be xxxx

bradford

"Cheapest option is get a jigsaw (the one for cutting wood not the puzzle) go onto eBay and buy the jigsaw dildo attachment. And you have instant fuck machine. Loads off videos out there of this type of machine."

you could build yourself a monkey rocker easily enough as its only bearings and mdf parts needed

By *voncouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

You can pay a few pounds for the Monkey Rocker design sheets. They are very comprehensive with parts list and full size cutting templates (print on A4 and sellotape together). Works really well with variable angle and depth control. Looks excellent too. It's not too difficult to make and as with anything in wood or plywood, the finish is what takes the time if you are looking for it to stand out. Ours is in red leather and black wood. Great fun for both as a change.

bradford

"You can pay a few pounds for the Monkey Rocker design sheets. They are very comprehensive with parts list and full size cutting templates (print on A4 and sellotape together). Ours is in red leather and black wood. Great fun for both as a change. "

You dont really need to pay for a design but it does make it easier.

I didnt and yet still built 2 of them.

The red and black does really look good.

I liked the mahogany colour on leather furniture so used that instead.

Bath ish

Would be interested in putting a mokey rocker alongside the fucking machine in the small fet studio I use in. Bristol

By *heThrillSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

We have a blue balls XL2 and absolutely love it, once you've mastered the stroke length and position it's amazing, we use it quite regularly

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I am a fucking machine

I would love to build one for the right lady

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

"We have one...Honestly quite noisy, takes a while setting it up and getting it in the right position,

Might use it once every 4 or 5 months, got it on line at F**king machines..c**

As shown on the profile, wouldn’t buy another one and at £250 bit expensive just to take to the tip...

Can’t really advertise it anywhere...lol.. So it is under the bed awaiting it’s next day out "

I'm sure someone on here would take it off your hands at the right price.

By *hrissycox66TV/TS  over a year ago

watford

I have one from eBay reasonable price and next day delivery alternatively come and try mine with condoms of course

By *xhib12Man  over a year ago

Blyth

"I have one from eBay reasonable price and next day delivery alternatively come and try mine with condoms of course "

Unfortunately Watford is too far south.

rochdale

"We have a blue balls XL2 and absolutely love it, once you've mastered the stroke length and position it's amazing, we use it quite regularly "

I'll look into that model, thank you!

rochdale

"We have a F machine pro 2 for sale only used once so like brand new"

How much?

By *arl 50Man  over a year ago

Colnbrook

It's called the company I work , they are fucking machines and fuck me everyday

"It's called the company I work , they are fucking machines and fuck me everyday "

have we really got that low we have to have fucking machines

next it be sex with robots

I prefer my own finger machine no man has made me feel the same ever than my fucking finger and she does not cost a dime!

» Add a new message to this topic