newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

Talking to newbies I aways think you have to be gentle with them

There is need to talk to them and give them a full picture of what gos on

Talk to them about the myths and how it take time to find what your looking for

Tell them it don't happen over night

Tell them their about the fact there are folk on the swinging since who don't swing

Respect has to be given at all times

and the main point is that if your talking to someone you dont have to have sex with them

thats the advice i give them

so guys what do you think oif what i tell folk who are new to this

Tell them there are folk on the swinging since who are just living thier life styles

Tell them you cant assume anything

Yes the idea is about having sex with diffrent folk but folk are not sex workers

Yes I tell them you got to find folk you conect with but your time scales have to match

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We like to meet with newbie couples ...and guide them into this life ....its made us even closer as a couple and the advice we give can help them a lot to go and enjoy themselves ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Talking to newbies I aways think you have to be gentle with them

There is need to talk to them and give them a full picture of what gos on

Talk to them about the myths and how it take time to find what your looking for

Tell them it don't happen over night

Tell them their about the fact there are folk on the swinging since who don't swing

Respect has to be given at all times

and the main point is that if your talking to someone you dont have to have sex with them

thats the advice i give them

so guys what do you think oif what i tell folk who are new to this

Tell them there are folk on the swinging since who are just living thier life styles

Tell them you cant assume anything

Yes the idea is about having sex with diffrent folk but folk are not sex workers

Yes I tell them you got to find folk you conect with but your time scales have to match

"

It can be a hard time for single guys who join. Very few messages ever get responses. I’ve spoken to a couple of guys who have found it a real knock to their confidence.

As a couple we get more replies and women reaching out. But I’m under no illusions if I was a single guy I’d probably get no responses. Not because I can’t write a bio or take a good pic and not because I’m not polite and not pushy.

It must be soul destroying knowing your a decent guy and have a lot to offer but never getting a chance.

My advice to a single guy is don’t be on fab. Go out and meet women face to face. Join a club connected to something you’re into and you will meet people.

Fab is not a place for single guys imo

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Agreed to quantity of single guys makes it tough for them to be noticed ....we we have met single guys and new to the scene ....popped one or two cherries ....win win situation....lol...x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think a lot of single guys come on here just to get a quickie or two. They see it as a sex hook up site and aren't interested in the swinging/social side of it. Now that's fine, but they then can't understand why women/couples who are swingers dont want to dash round instantly to meet them.

» Add a new message to this topic