FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Terms and definitions for newbies.

Terms and definitions for newbies.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *addyFunk72 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

I'm a proper newbie and have been spending these first few weeks reading the forums.

In a few posts I've read I have noticed an exasperation by some experienced seasoned members of the failure of newbies to understand certain things and unwittingly get things wrong.

For instance, one reply to a post said "don't sell yourself as a bull when you're not or if you don't know what that is" or something along those lines.

This got me thinking.

I know the definition of a couple of terms but not all.

It occurred to me that it would be mutually beneficial if the experienced or seasoned members could share their knowledge with us newbies by defining these terms for us.

I'll start with one I don't know.

Any other newbies feel free to ask another in the comments

What is a bull?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't really know what a bull is because it isn't a dynamic we are involved in. I think it's a guy who is involved with a married couple where the husband enjoys being a cuckold.

A lot of people will patronise and ridicule instead of educate. It's a shame really

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A bull is a cow with a penis. Usually found in a field. If you see one do not go near and for gods sake to not try to milk it.

"A bull is a cow with a penis. Usually found in a field. If you see one do not go near and for gods sake to not try to milk it. "

Tried that once, that milk did not taste good

Stockton-on-Tees

"

A lot of people will patronise and ridicule instead of educate. It's a shame really "

Luckily I haven't been the recipient of the above, so far everyone has been understanding of my newbieness lol

Stockton-on-Tees

"A bull is a cow with a penis. Usually found in a field. If you see one do not go near and for gods sake to not try to milk it.

Tried that once, that milk did not taste good "

Make great steaks though lol

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was surprised when I joined but I’ve found out that:

A bull: a guy who visits a m/f to fuck the wife often in front of the husband

A hot wife: a wife who shags outside the relationship and looks hot with the encouragement of the hubby

Stag/vixen: a couple but not sure about this one

sub/Dom: submissive and dominant (although I always think the sub is actually in charge)

S&M: sadist and masochist

M&S: where I get my sandwiches from

Cuckold: a bloke whose wife humiliates him and fucks others in front of him or not

cuckqueen: female version of cuckold

Obviously within those broad ideas are many many variations and subtleties.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I've always wondered what a Unicorn is on this site. Seen that word a lot.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I don't really know what a bull is because it isn't a dynamic we are involved in. I think it's a guy who is involved with a married couple where the husband enjoys being a cuckold.

A lot of people will patronise and ridicule instead of educate. It's a shame really "

Looking at the posts that followed yours it's almost like you're a prophet.

I believe its something very rare to find , therefor a single bi female

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've always wondered what a Unicorn is on this site. Seen that word a lot. "
yeah, so rare as to be mythical.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I don't really know what a bull is because it isn't a dynamic we are involved in. I think it's a guy who is involved with a married couple where the husband enjoys being a cuckold.

A lot of people will patronise and ridicule instead of educate. It's a shame really

"

This company dealt with forseeing the future. Made a huge prophet.

I am a 'unicorn'. A single bi sexual female.

It's a bit of a daft label as those of us who are unicorns are often accused of being men or fakes.

This company dealt with forseeing the future. Made a huge prophet. "

Brighton Steve should be a thing...he would often laugh me into bed if closer

Brighton - even Hove!

Using the word ‘meet’ as a noun. As in ‘my meet was hot’.

Ghosting / jackknifing / dredging / cat fishing / gas lighting - heard them on here.

Brighton - even Hove!

This company dealt with forseeing the future. Made a huge prophet.

Brighton Steve should be a thing...he would often laugh me into bed if closer "

they closed due to unforeseen circumstances

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Maybe we should prevail upon Admin to expand the Glossary (here https://www.fabswingers.com/glossary)

Stockton-on-Tees

"Maybe we should prevail upon Admin to expand the Glossary (here https://www.fabswingers.com/glossary)"

Thank you,

I didn't even know the glossary existed.

It is very limited, I knew most of them.

But there are some terms I've read on the forums that aren't covered.

It would be great to see this expanded for newbies like myself.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I know right.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"I'm a proper newbie and have been spending these first few weeks reading the forums.

In a few posts I've read I have noticed an exasperation by some experienced seasoned members of the failure of newbies to understand certain things and unwittingly get things wrong.

For instance, one reply to a post said "don't sell yourself as a bull when you're not or if you don't know what that is" or something along those lines.

This got me thinking.

It occurred to me that it would be mutually beneficial if the experienced or seasoned members could share their knowledge with us newbies by defining these terms for us.

What is a bull?

"

Google is you friend..

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"I believe its something very rare to find , therefor a single bi female"

Need to be good looking as well many think them self a unicorn or a gem couple but No ..

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

There are a lot of expressions used on the forums. Even after all our years of being swingers we still have to look stuff up.

A bull is an Alpha male, where the female is a hot wife. A female who can have sexual encounters with or with out her partners express consent. Most withith out, by proir consent.

Meaning, she can go and have sex with others before asking.

She/ thay may also be into himilation sex. Meaning the " cuck" is in pesecese when the "bull" is in service. The cuck may also be used to fluff and clean up after the bull. He may also be verbally humilted while watching a bull fuck his wife.

A vixen and stag couple are worlds away, from cuck / hotwife. A vixen will only play while the Stag is prescent or gives consent in advance.

We're personally a Vixen / stagg couple, as 1 single guy in our hotel room , high on costa coffee, has spoiled it for every one! No meets as a single fem now. My safty first.

I think it’s a bi female who plays with couples.

Brighton - even Hove!

....”high on costa coffee”....? What did he order?!

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

"I'm a proper newbie and have been spending these first few weeks reading the forums.

This got me thinking.

What is a bull?

Google is you friend.."

Be very careful using Google for Fab terms!

This got me thinking.

What is a bull?

Google is you friend..

Be very careful using Google for Fab terms! "

This got me thinking.

What is a bull?

Google is you friend..

Be very careful using Google for Fab terms! "

why?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

Google is you friend..

Be very careful using Google for Fab terms! why?"

Because there is a tendency on Fab for people to make up there own definitions of words against the current mainstream usage.

"We can define ourselves how we want" they cry "Labels are for jam"

Stag/vixen- This was created on tumblr, reason for this was due to confusion between hotwife and cuckold.

Hotwife was term used originally to describe a wife that play with hubby knowledge or concent and both get something out of it.

This later started geting confused into cuckolding, where the female was called a hotwife so many pepole thought if your a hotwife your hubby a cuckold.

Stag/Vixen was created to seprate this as a stag(Hubby/BF) is a alpha male that enjoy seeing his wife in pleasure and not threatened by anyother male and is generally not into humiliation part.

Vixen (wife/gf) that sleeps plays with others for both her and her partners pleasure.

Bump. Thanks to the posters so far. It has answered a couple of questions I had but was too embarrassed to ask. It's not easy been the class thickie lol.

Stockton-on-Tees

"Bump. Thanks to the posters so far. It has answered a couple of questions I had but was too embarrassed to ask. It's not easy been the class thickie lol. "

Me too lol still one or two I'm unsure of.

For instance what is a sissy?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Bump. Thanks to the posters so far. It has answered a couple of questions I had but was too embarrassed to ask. It's not easy been the class thickie lol.

Me too lol still one or two I'm unsure of.

For instance what is a sissy?"

Mainly used as a pejorative term for what I do, crossdressing. It can also be just used to describe an effeminate man as well.

Try not to use it around the Trans community unless they've specifically used it within their profile.

By *c1989Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

If not mentioned already. I found a glossary on the swingfields website too.

Swingfields being a festival held once a year.

One reason not to always Google things you hear on fab: "Alaskan pipeline" or "vajankle"

Learned my lesson from those two.

Stockton-on-Tees

"

Try not to use it around the Trans community unless they've specifically used it within their profile.

"

Thank you for the advice. Duly noted.

Stockton-on-Tees

"One reason not to always Google things you hear on fab: "Alaskan pipeline" or "vajankle"

Learned my lesson from those two. "

???? Now I'm intrigued ???? Hahaha

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"If not mentioned already. I found a glossary on the swingfields website too.

One reason not to always Google things you hear on fab: "Alaskan pipeline" or "vajankle"

Learned my lesson from those two. "

I can guess vajankle but what the devil is an Alaskan pipeline ?

Bull is a guy who fucks wife of a cuckold husband

Cuckold is husband who watches (or not but likes to know details) his wife be fucked by a bull mostly for humiliation

Stag is normally a Dominant partner of a submissive female or hotwife. Different to cuck as they aren't humiliated and love watching their girl be used by other men

Hotwife is normally submissive female partner to Dominant male stag. Loves being shared. Contrary to belief don't need to be hot looking

Polyamourous/polyamoury is having multiple romantic relationships with one primary lover. Definitely not to be confused with cucks/stags and hot wives!

D/s, M/s, S&M are all BDSM. Dominant/submissive, Master/slave, Sadism and masochism. Too many idiots believe that 50 shades of Grey is BDSM it is NOT! Those of us in the lifestyle of kink/BDSM find 50 shades abhorrent so never ever think that will get you anywhere! Experienced submissives like myself can spot wannabe Doms a mile off!

Safewords are used in BDSM play to stop play. Most of us use traffic light colours as they are used in clubs. Red means stop, or emergency, Amber is check in and slow down.

A unicorn is a bisexual single female and rare hense the name.

Learned my lesson from those two. I can guess vajankle but what the devil is an Alaskan pipeline ? "

A couple of slightly different definitions but basically using a piece of poop either in a condom or frozen as a dildo

doncaster

Learned my lesson from those two. I can guess vajankle but what the devil is an Alaskan pipeline ?

A couple of slightly different definitions but basically using a piece of poop either in a condom or frozen as a dildo "

oooooh my sweet baby Jesus thank god I've found out so I can blatantly refuse one

doncaster

Dare I ask what is a vajankle ?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Never ever ever Google Blue Waffle.

Never!

Ever.

By *c1989Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Dare I ask what is a vajankle ? "

Another user mentioned the pipeline one and I was curious.

It just so happens it's a song by the band James to. But no relation. I dont think.

The vajankle. I mean... it might be worthy of a google for a laugh... absolutely no relation to vajazzle

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Learned my lesson from those two. I can guess vajankle but what the devil is an Alaskan pipeline ? "

Noooooo don't ask. Don't Google.

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Learned my lesson from those two. I can guess vajankle but what the devil is an Alaskan pipeline ?

A couple of slightly different definitions but basically using a piece of poop either in a condom or frozen as a dildo "

Now see what you did..... You could have left it to people who'd Google bollix it

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I was surprised when I joined but I’ve found out that:

A bull: a guy who visits a m/f to fuck the wife often in front of the husband

A hot wife: a wife who shags outside the relationship and looks hot with the encouragement of the hubby

Stag/vixen: a couple but not sure about this one

sub/Dom: submissive and dominant (although I always think the sub is actually in charge)

S&M: sadist and masochist

M&S: where I get my sandwiches from

Cuckold: a bloke whose wife humiliates him and fucks others in front of him or not

cuckqueen: female version of cuckold

Obviously within those broad ideas are many many variations and subtleties.

"

We consider ourselves stag & vixen. I.e The husband / stag is confident and equally involved in any sex. Stag and Vixens ten to play together not apart. The stag will enjoy other men fucking his partner / vixen whilst he is also involved in the sex and if anything the stag will be the one in charge

So it's totally different to cuckold that can involve humiliation of the husband it's the opposite the stag exudes pride and is different to the hot wife set where she is playing with other men on her own.

That's our take on it and what we have learned so far.

KJ x

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

A bull in fancy dress

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

This got me thinking.

What is a bull?

"

Not necessarily for fab but I find that there is very little that you can't get information about by spending 2 minutes with mr google.

However people should just be more helpful.

The only belittling I've seen is where someone claims to be a "Dom" to get a meet for example but clearly hasn't got a clue.

What does the term bussy mean?

By *llenGTWoman  over a year ago

East/West Mids

"I've always wondered what a Unicorn is on this site. Seen that word a lot. yeah, so rare as to be mythical. "

We exist

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Be cautious about looking up terms that you don't know - and especially cautious in clicking videos to play, before you know what the stuff is. Ignorance can be bliss.

Well... I’ve learned just from this thread that as a single bi fem I’m a ‘unicorn’. Ahhh. That’s nice

Fake/scammer - single woman who can’t meet a couple she’s never met before because she has a prior commitment to a good fab friend. Apparently.

"Fake/scammer - single woman who can’t meet a couple she’s never met before because she has a prior commitment to a good fab friend. Apparently."

Oh yes, I’m ‘fake’ too (or a time waster) when I don’t fancy someone back. The time waster thing does make me laugh. I mean, at what point did I waste you time when you were busy messaging me?! Surely, you wasted your own time? Bizarre .....

» Add a new message to this topic