FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What others are looking for

What others are looking for

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asseur OP   Man  over a year ago

shrewsbury

It amazes me that quite a lot of members can't decide who there looking for. As an example ;

Not looking for single guys. Couples (MF) Men Women aged 35 to 60 only. Won't meet smokers.

This profile contradicts itself by saying no single guys but also says looking for men. I acknowledge it's their choice,as is the age range but if they say their looking for men, why say no single guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does it really matter what others are looking for, they are probably running their profile in a way that suits them, ie limiting number of messages and maybe searching for suitable people themselves?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think they mean the people in the couple must be between 35 and 60.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"It amazes me that quite a lot of members can't decide who there looking for. As an example ;

Not looking for single guys. Couples (MF) Men Women aged 35 to 60 only. Won't meet smokers.

This profile contradicts itself by saying no single guys but also says looking for men. I acknowledge it's their choice,as is the age range but if they say their looking for men, why say no single guys."

It amazes me the amount of people who have got so much time on their hands that they go out of their way to make forum posts about how someone else runs their profile.

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

"It amazes me that quite a lot of members can't decide who there looking for. As an example ;

This profile contradicts itself by saying no single guys but also says looking for men. I acknowledge it's their choice,as is the age range but if they say their looking for men, why say no single guys."

Eh .... I think ‘Not looking for single guys’ is quite on strong hint that they do not want to be approached by single guys and those who read this and still message are either thick, ignorant or honk they are Gods gift

In my humble opinion.

By *orth_hantscplCouple  over a year ago

camberley

They could well mean they don’t want hordes of men to message them but do meet men, perhaps at clubs and look for them when they want to meet a man?

Not looking for single guys on a profile means they've blocked all single guys from messaging. Still having looking for single guys means they probably search for single guys themselves without being pestered by them.

It doesn’t matter what they put. Men will ignore what it says and just try anyway. Ours clearly says we will never be meeting single guys and yet they still come sniffing around.

We blocked single guys from messaging us for a long time as 90% of their messages was like”I’ll fuck your mrs” and stupid stuff like that, but now we just block completely if it’s a message along those lines.

We don’t block men from messaging as then you can’t see if they view you. But we block any who message as clearly they haven’t read our profile

» Add a new message to this topic