FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nipple piercing

Nipple piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ystuff32 OP   Couple  over a year ago

essex

Leanne here im looking to get my nipples pierced but not sure. Anyone here who have had them done? Hiw long to heal ect xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Leanne here im looking to get my nipples pierced but not sure. Anyone here who have had them done? Hiw long to heal ect xx"

I've been looking into it, 9-12 months heal time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bleeding ages ! And every knock knocks healing time

By *eminexWoman  over a year ago

some where in outer space

Yes I've mine done ....found them sore for about a week .

Healing was pretty easy compared to cartilage piercings

I had mine done and had no problems whatsoever, I would say mine were healed within a month .

By *eminexWoman  over a year ago

some where in outer space

"Bleeding ages ! And every knock knocks healing time "

Oh no really? I never have them bleed

No bleeding but about 6 months to calm down and become less sore..

We’ve both had ours done 3 weeks now yes they hurt knocking them really hurts but settling down now and they look ace

essex

Ok, how long till it felt ok to have a play?

"Bleeding ages ! And every knock knocks healing time

Oh no really? I never have them bleed"

Must have had redone 5 times they would heal then get knocked or pulled or grew bleeding out damn things

Must have had redone 5 times they would heal then get knocked or pulled or grew bleeding out damn things "

5 times we have both said we would get them done again you don’t realise how often you knock your nips till you have them done lol

Must have had redone 5 times they would heal then get knocked or pulled or grew bleeding out damn things

5 times we have both said we would get them done again you don’t realise how often you knock your nips till you have them done lol "

you sure dont !

I missed having them in tho Hence the 5 times, tho this last one growing out and im learning to live with a bare nip

5 times we have both said we would get them done again you don’t realise how often you knock your nips till you have them done lol

you sure dont !

I missed having them in tho Hence the 5 times, tho this last one growing out and im learning to live with a bare nip "

That’s a shame How do you know if they are growing out?

"Leanne here im looking to get my nipples pierced but not sure. Anyone here who have had them done? Hiw long to heal ect xx"

Hey Leanne.. C here. I worked as a body piercer for 5 years and pierced hundreds of nipples, and of course have mine done too.

My advice... make sure you go to a reputable piercing studio, do some research and ask for recommendations for your local area. Expect to pay around £30 per nipple, some studios will do a deal price for a pair.

Follow the aftercare instructions. Nipples can take around 6 months upwards to heal fully (3months before you can change jewellery). But should feel relatively normal and fine to play with after a couple of months. Pain usually only last a week or so.

Only wear implant grade jewellery in them, surgical steel or titanium. Silver/gold may seem like a good idea but usually just causes irritation.

I absolutely love mine and have had them for around 8 years now. I wouldn’t be without them xxx

Hope this was helpful!

you sure dont !

I missed having them in tho Hence the 5 times, tho this last one growing out and im learning to live with a bare nip

That’s a shame How do you know if they are growing out? "

Youll know.... the jewellery moves forward through the skin, not painful just doesn't sit in correct position

you sure dont !

That’s a shame How do you know if they are growing out?

Youll know.... the jewellery moves forward through the skin, not painful just doesn't sit in correct position"

Oh right thanks for that still only 3 weeks in taking some getting used too lol but they do look ace

essex

"Leanne here im looking to get my nipples pierced but not sure. Anyone here who have had them done? Hiw long to heal ect xx

Hey Leanne.. C here. I worked as a body piercer for 5 years and pierced hundreds of nipples, and of course have mine done too.

My advice... make sure you go to a reputable piercing studio, do some research and ask for recommendations for your local area. Expect to pay around £30 per nipple, some studios will do a deal price for a pair.

Follow the aftercare instructions. Nipples can take around 6 months upwards to heal fully (3months before you can change jewellery). But should feel relatively normal and fine to play with after a couple of months. Pain usually only last a week or so.

Only wear implant grade jewellery in them, surgical steel or titanium. Silver/gold may seem like a good idea but usually just causes irritation.

I absolutely love mine and have had them for around 8 years now. I wouldn’t be without them xxx

Hope this was helpful!"

Thanks for the help

Can i ask how long it took for your VCH to heal ?

By *xotic indianCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Had both mine done about ten years ago .Heal ok had no problem .

Two years ago before my period were due they would become very sore sensitive and painful.

After few months I to remove them

They start to become septic.

Don't know if I will have the courage to do it again .

» Add a new message to this topic