FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackpoolbeave OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Looking to go to a club near me for the first time and I am very nervous and was just looking for some advice as to where I can go and also what to expect.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Check out the club reviews and threads on here to get plenty of information.

By *ez1987Man  over a year ago

Great Harwood, Blackburn

Club sx is local to you go on the club section and you'll find a list of local clubs for areas and there's loads of reviews on them.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"Looking to go to a club near me for the first time and I am very nervous and was just looking for some advice as to where I can go and also what to expect. "

Club sx ..

You look as you would fit in there..

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

SX is a great club, very friendly.

Dress generally smart casual. Downstairs there's a bar area (byo booze, served by the staff, inexpensive soft drink). You can dress normally in that area except bags and phones go into your locker on arrival. There's a dance area with a pole and lots of seating. There's a hot tub and shower area near the (mixed) locker room.

Upstairs is dress down only (dress down: underwear/towel for guys, generally lingerie for women) and there are play rooms and areas. People may be dressed down in the bar area too. You can watch if it's in public or there's a window to look in, but normal rules of respect, consent, and courtesy apply: don't touch without consent or be a pest.

The staff will give you a tour on your first visit.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Main thing to do, OP, is to treat it as a social. Do NOT think you are on to a winner just because you are attending. You may have some fun but you may not - it is not a right by attending. Use the opportunity to mingle with others, have a chat and a drink and learn more about the scene and why people attend clubs. Be polite and courteous and engage with people in a civil way any you'll be fine.

» Add a new message to this topic